Jump to content

NEW NUREMBERG TRIAL UNDERWAY - REINER FUELLMICH + 1000 LAWYERS


writer
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

It's all in the words anyway...

 

Quote

Then Klaus Schwab, the great architect of this gigantic hostage situation, the sponsors of the financial oligarchy, the politicians at the head of the EU armed with the implementation of Drosten’s guidelines and WHO was what led to all Western governments making the devastating decisions about containment, curfews, mandatory mask wearing, social distancing and other draconian measures against a non-existent danger.

 

That's the way we saw it put everywhere this formula showed-up in all mainstream or alternative media because it's how it was coined in the first place, and to my knowledge nobody ever publicly pointed out its plain inadequacy to the matter it concerned.

 

The mere fact this social term was used proves that it was in no way health related but something with a hidden political purpose, and not intended to make-up for a one-time 'crisis' but made to last and stay as a 'new normal'... it's a new policy imposed on populations for division allowing better control on individuals and consequently the whole herd as a lot, which other keyword may be found in herd immunity...

 

If this arbitrary measure had concerned a health hazard in the form of a 'pandemic', the formula should have read sanitary distancing and nothing else.

 

 

Edited by chud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

Something that appears to me as an evidence because I don't know how people feel, but I'm expecting NO return to a normal world after the so called 'lift of all restrictions' the very last day of june, which will allow to implement the second-level population control through 'halt' passports, QR codes and checkpoints before curfews and lockdowns will resume to pile it up in september...

 

I just see NO end to it all until the evil get eradicated at its root by the dismantling of the WHO and its all newtork and subsidiaries, parent organizations and bogus institutions like the CDC in the USA...

 

They all form a criminal ring like you'd say a 'mafia' of which only purposes are to seize wealth and power in all Western countries. The more time passes and the bigger influence and upper-hand they grow worldwide since they're now supported and backed-up by governments and the US controlled global media network, not to mention bankers and financers always investing in what makes the biggest and most secure profits by any possible means.

 

All 'health' or 'medical authorities' are unlawfull by principle since the medical corporation should remain an advice provider and nothing more, only sanitary authorities being meant to ensure, monitor and guarantee public hygiene in all fields and by decree.

 

 

Edited by chud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Something I just ended up wondering… are so many people like us here looking for explanations through all kinds of hypothesis and theories just in reaction to the propaganda and restrictions we all got submitted to ?... or because some real and unusual health problems occurred during these last months ?

 

What was observed and reported largely proved that the ‘official’ narrative on a ‘viral pandemic’ never had anything true or even credible, but if something real and possibly unprecedented has caused true health conditions and that our ‘health authorities’ have been lying and misleading the public instead of issuing warnings and accurate information on a true health hazard, then they also made themselves guilty of non-assistance to persons in danger, which from bogus ‘health authorities’ would be not only a crime but also a confession of their overall imposture.

 

I forgot to add an 'institution' like the French HAS or HIGH Health Authority to the criminal ring… health is and should stay a private matter, only hygiene being a public concern… Hygiene embraces all rules and principles allowing to prevent health problems beyond which ignorance or inobservance of these rules and principles belong to people's freedom and self-sovereignty, the only duty and prerogative of public institutions being to keep all data wildely available through education and information on all what concerns hygiene as a whole...

 

 

Edited by chud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hygiene has been taken from the sublime to the utterly ridiculous. Too much hygiene suppresses the bodies immune system.

 

African Blacks in the bush that never bathe, wash their hands and have just about no hygiene at all are a bloody lot healthier than these pampered, white, fucking snowflakes.

 

Soap removes natural oils from the skin and how do you know what is in it? How do you know it isn't full of carcinogens? Has anyone ever tested the long term effects of all the ingredients?

 

Do you think the elite are incapable of putting 'something' into soap that will harm you? How about the fluoride and oxytocin they put into the water? "Drink up, it's good for you!" Aspartame is good for you. Sun block to prevent Vitamin D formation (and contain carcinogens) are good for you, so is Roundup, phthalates and the rest.

 

How do you know that Dettol, TCP, and other "disinfectants" don't cause problems? How do you know that the air-freshener you buy to make your room / house / car smell "nice" isn't affecting your brain, lungs, heart, liver, kidneys.

 

Do you actually trust ANYTHING? You do? SUCKER!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mikheil said:

Hygiene has been taken from the sublime to the utterly ridiculous. Too much hygiene suppresses the bodies immune system.

 

African Blacks in the bush that never bathe, wash their hands and have just about no hygiene at all are a bloody lot healthier than these pampered, white, fucking snowflakes.

 

Soap removes natural oils from the skin and how do you know what is in it? How do you know it isn't full of carcinogens? Has anyone ever tested the long term effects of all the ingredients?

 

Do you think the elite are incapable of putting 'something' into soap that will harm you? How about the fluoride and oxytocin they put into the water? "Drink up, it's good for you!" Aspartame is good for you. Sun block to prevent Vitamin D formation (and contain carcinogens) are good for you, so is Roundup, phthalates and the rest.

 

How do you know that Dettol, TCP, and other "disinfectants" don't cause problems? How do you know that the air-freshener you buy to make your room / house / car smell "nice" isn't affecting your brain, lungs, heart, liver, kidneys.

 

Do you actually trust ANYTHING? You do? SUCKER!!!

 

Absolutely right and it is known that these chemicals cause harm.

20 years ago it was estimated that there were eighty thousand new man made chemicals in common use, of course we dont encounter all of them at once but globally they are in use and there are thousands that we do encounter from hygiene products, make-ups, perfumes, deodorants to household cleaners, detergents to the treatment of foods and additives when processed, not forgetting the chemicals/poisons that are used in industrial farming etc. The list is pretty endless and they usually get gras (generally regarded as safe) status via the US FDA which is another US revolving door with inadequate testing as expected.

 

We've been conditioned to accept all this as normal and no-one bats an eye at the various conditions people fall victim to. 

 

Toxic insult and malnutrition is the cause of disease. Our bodily terrain is often so irrevocably damaged to the extent that bacteria, fungi and other various microbes which are omnipresent start to work on and inside our bodies and are interpreted by the medical profession as the cause of disease when in fact they are the result of disease.

They are in reality the clean-up crew that set to work when the body has deteriorated to, or nearly to the point of death and begin the breakdown process.

 

We also have over the past century or so steadily been subjected to the effects of increasing EMR from various sources which amplifies to the toxic effects.

 

The lie about virtually everything and all the points you made were spot on. 

We need to get on track towards the truth to end the gargantuan deceptions we've collectively been subjected to over many generations. They have always gone too far and this covid nonsense is no exception.

 

I'm aware that many on this forum already know this, but it bears repeating because many new visitors are not aware due to the propagandised nature of the insidious culture that has become so deeply ingrained in society. It is difficult to know where to start unravelling the truth when your only frame of reference propagandised and I do sincerely hope that R Fuellmich is on the level to start this ball rolling.

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Just now, Mikheil said:

Hygiene has been taken from the sublime to the utterly ridiculous. Too much hygiene suppresses the bodies immune system.

 

African Blacks in the bush that never bathe, wash their hands and have just about no hygiene at all are a bloody lot healthier than these pampered, white, fucking snowflakes.

 

Soap removes natural oils from the skin and how do you know what is in it? How do you know it isn't full of carcinogens? Has anyone ever tested the long term effects of all the ingredients?

 

Do you think the elite are incapable of putting 'something' into soap that will harm you? How about the fluoride and oxytocin they put into the water? "Drink up, it's good for you!" Aspartame is good for you. Sun block to prevent Vitamin D formation (and contain carcinogens) are good for you, so is Roundup, phthalates and the rest.

 

How do you know that Dettol, TCP, and other "disinfectants" don't cause problems? How do you know that the air-freshener you buy to make your room / house / car smell "nice" isn't affecting your brain, lungs, heart, liver, kidneys.

 

Do you actually trust ANYTHING? You do? SUCKER!!!

 

 

Ignorance or inobservance of the most basic rules of body and urban hygiene in all fields have been the only causes of so-called 'diseases' for CENTURIES... Also how can you tell African Blacks 'never wash themselves' or have 'no hygiene' ?

 

Anyway what happened to you ?... If I had known the only evocation of the 'hygiene' word would have such an effect on you I'd have avoided using it...

I see we’re still not far from the Middle-age when a 'prominent savant' like Girolamo Fracastoro in one of his medical poems would recommend never to wash oneself because the dirt by blocking skin pores would prevent evil atoms from entering the body… on the wall of a supermarket’s toilets I once read clean people are pussies, which means that dirtiness and lack of hygiene are now regarded by some as a sign of ‘virility’… so it's disgusting enough to think that many people keep wiping themselves with toilet paper, but it appears that some don't even bother doing so... and at 45 they grow hemorhoids...

 

Nobody asked you to use chemical products that are in no way required for a good hygiene, but it'd still be cleaner and safer to wipe tourself with clear water...

 

 

Edited by chud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, chud said:

 

 

Ignorance or inobservance of the most basic rules of body and urban hygiene in all fields have been the only causes of so-called 'diseases' for CENTURIES... Also how can you tell African Blacks 'never wash themselves' or have 'no hygiene' ?

 

Anyway what happened to you ?... If I had known the only evocation of the 'hygiene' word would have such an effect on you I'd have avoided using it...

I see we’re still not far from the Middle-age when a 'prominent savant' like Girolamo Fracastoro in one of his medical poems would recommend never to wash oneself because the dirt by blocking skin pores would prevent evil atoms from entering the body… on the wall of a supermarket’s toilets I once read clean people are pussies, which means that dirtiness and lack of hygiene are now regarded by some as a sign of ‘virility’… so it's disgusting enough to think that many people keep wiping themselves with toilet paper, but it appears that some don't even bother doing so... and at 45 they grow hemorhoids...

 

Nobody asked you to use chemical products that are in no way required for a good hygiene, but it'd still be cleaner and safer to wipe tourself with clear water...

 

 

First, because I lived in Africa for most of my life, over the years I employed thousands of Africans THAT is how I know about their hygiene. So how about you, Mr Expert on Africans in Africa? How many years did you live there and in how many countries?

 

The Philosophers Stone would turn base metals into gold. Sheep died because of witchcraft, so if someone back in the day said so, it has to be true. Blood letting and leeches were also good, I suppose.

 

There's a difference to wiping one's arse, sponging down with a cloth and clear water. Hopping into a batch with clear warn water or getting under the shower when you are sweating, and showering 4 or 5 times daily as one person I know in the UK used to do. He used to wash his hair 3 or 4 times daily with shampoo and by the time he was 32, he was completely bald. My grandfather washed his hair about twice a year and he had a full head of hair when he was 99.

 

I don't give a toss if you sanitize your hands every 15 minutes, shower 10 times daily or what you use for "hygiene". It's YOUR problem, not mine. You can do like many do over here and wash everything down in the kitchen with Dettol. 

 

Just don't try to tell ME what I should or shouldn't do or question my knowledge of a subject unless you can show me a fuller experience in the same field.

 

You could try watching "Africa Addio" and make a decision based on that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Just now, Mikheil said:

 washed his hair about twice a year and he had a fu

 

so you were actually addressing me ??

 

you really got a missing wire don't you ?

 

 

 

Edited by chud
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Just now, zarkov said:

 

Absolutely right and it is known that these chemicals cause harm.

 

 

The lie about virtually everything and all the points you made were spot on. 

We need to get on track towards the truth to end the gargantuan deceptions we've collectively been subjected to over many generations. They have always gone too far and this covid nonsense is no exception.

 

 

 

I'm really shocked here... is there a cabal against me on this thread or did someone spray something over this forum ?

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, chud said:

 

 

I'm really shocked here... is there a cabal against me on this thread or did someone spray something over this forum ?

 

 

I was pointing out that chemicals are ubiquitous within society and hence unavoidable with reference to Mikheils comment. 

Your three comments above make some good points which I fully agree with & I had no intention of embroiling argument against yourself even inadvertently as it might appear.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Could this be a good evidence to say it's a genocide? OR are you going to say this is also a fake news created by an actor?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HYMph6rxsg66/

 

Quote

A PHARMACIST BREAKS THE SEAL AND OPENS A VACCINE BOX ON CAMERA AND SHOWS YOU THE PRODUCT INSERT
IT IS JUST A LARGE BLANK SHEET OF PAPER - THIS DOES NOT PROVIDE INFORMED CONSENT
YOU CAN SUE THEM - THIS VOIDS THE INDEMNITY LAW THEY PUSHED FOR THAT PROTE

 

Edited by elongated1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I believe Hugo Boss had to pay reparations, I think they designed those sharp suits the high ranking Nazi's wore.

 

Its funny how people wear clothes and brand names and they know nothing about their dark histories.

 

Take FCUK, French Connection. In the early 20th century, France's perfumes were world famous. One of the chemicals used in their making was Acetic Anhydride. Opium containing Morphine was smuggled into France and the Acetic Anhydride with Morphine makes di-acetyl-morphine also known as Heroin. The Heroin was then shipped across to America in sports equipment such as Skies.

 

These organised criminals where known as The French Connection and are now a popular brand name with clothes bearing the name of an international criminal organisation that smuggled and produced Heroin from Asia through Europe to the USA.

 

The French Connection where Smack dealers and Hugo Boss had worked for Hitler, oh yeah Hitler asked for him personally to design his Nazi uniforms.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/8/2021 at 2:32 PM, Mikheil said:

First, because I lived in Africa for most of my life, over the years I employed thousands of Africans THAT is how I know about their hygiene. So how about you, Mr Expert on Africans in Africa? How many years did you live there and in how many countries?

 

The Philosophers Stone would turn base metals into gold. Sheep died because of witchcraft, so if someone back in the day said so, it has to be true. Blood letting and leeches were also good, I suppose.

 

There's a difference to wiping one's arse, sponging down with a cloth and clear water. Hopping into a batch with clear warn water or getting under the shower when you are sweating, and showering 4 or 5 times daily as one person I know in the UK used to do. He used to wash his hair 3 or 4 times daily with shampoo and by the time he was 32, he was completely bald. My grandfather washed his hair about twice a year and he had a full head of hair when he was 99.

 

I don't give a toss if you sanitize your hands every 15 minutes, shower 10 times daily or what you use for "hygiene". It's YOUR problem, not mine. You can do like many do over here and wash everything down in the kitchen with Dettol. 

 

Just don't try to tell ME what I should or shouldn't do or question my knowledge of a subject unless you can show me a fuller experience in the same field.

 

You could try watching "Africa Addio" and make a decision based on that. 

 

 

You are a LIAR from the pits of hell.

 

You have never been to Africa, and never employed a single African.

 

If you HAVE been in Africa, I can almost guarantee you're linked to (former apartheid) South Africa, and are here to spew your racist filth.

 

What you claimed about ''black Africans in the bush'' not bathing or having hygiene is COMPLETELY FALSE.

 

I am from Nigeria, a nation of 210 million people, and the country with the largest concentration of black people on earth, and I can tell you that the so-called ''African blacks in the bush'' (what educated people call rural-based Africans) in fact practise HIGHER levels of hygiene than 'westernised' city dwellers in AFRICA, EUROPE and AMERICA. 

 

Not ONE day passes without them having a bath. It is unheard of.

 

They ALWAYS wash their hands before eating, and after eating. They wash their meat with various types of vinegar and traditional cleaning agents prior to cooking, among numerous other acts of hygiene perfected over thousands of years, back when YOUR ancestors were unbathed, and needed to be taught the art of bathing by African Moors.

 

Hygiene is integral to the traditional African way of life because Africa is the Cradle of Civilization.

 

 

Edited by Rossiman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, Rossiman said:

 

 

You are a LIAR from the pits of hell.

 

You have never been to Africa, and never employed a single African.

 

If you HAVE been in Africa, I can almost guarantee you're linked to (former apartheid) South Africa, and are here to spew your racist filth.

 

What you claimed about ''black Africans in the bush'' not bathing or having hygiene is COMPLETELY FALSE.

 

I am from Nigeria, a nation of 210 million people, and the country with the largest concentration of black people on earth, and I can tell you that the so-called ''African blacks in the bush'' (what educated people call rural-based Africans) in fact practise HIGHER levels of hygiene than 'westernised' city dwellers in AFRICA, EUROPE and AMERICA. 

 

Not ONE day passes without them having a bath. It is unheard of.

 

They ALWAYS wash their hands before eating, and after eating. They wash their meat with various types of vinegar and traditional cleaning agents prior to cooking, among numerous other acts of hygiene perfected over thousands of years, back when YOUR ancestors were unbathed, and needed to be taught the art of bathing by African Moors.

 

Hygiene is integral to the traditional African way of life because Africa is the Cradle of Civilization.

 

 

Go watch Africa Addio. I refuse to waste my breath on BLM bullshit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

Go watch Africa Addio. I refuse to waste my breath on BLM bullshit.

 

What the hell is 'African Addio'?

 

Some stupid movie?

 

What's next?

 

Tarzan?

 

I don't need any stupid western-made movie to inform me about Africa. 

 

I know the continent from direct experience.

 

Strange you seem to need a Hollywood movie to back your assertions, having claimed to have lived in Africa all your life, and ''employed thousands of Africans''.

 

You're not even bright enough to invent real-life stories.

 

Edited by Rossiman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...