McCann's remaining "hopeful" as Madeleine's 18th birthday approaches.

Oxide

On 5/11/2021 at 8:05 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Now I think about this again, maybe they roll out this story every year just as a distraction? To get the 'conspiracy theorists' twitching again?

Diverting attention, and then people start talking and 'chit-chatting' about this McCann case.

-"Oh, she's dead, they did it"

-"Oh, I suppose you think Covid is a hoax too?"

🤔

It was no coincidence that during lockdown1. The very 1st big news item to come out of convid was a maddy German Suspect story. It was rolled out as pure distraction shorty before George Floyd pysop iirc

What evidence have they got against the German suspect?  How did he break into the McCann's apartment (or went in through the door), pick up a sleeping kid, got out of the apartment and legged it all without (a) the kid screaming blue murder and (b) without leaving a trace of his DNA in there?  I think not. Any fabric found now in 2023 will be devoid of DNA, especially if has been exposed to the weather all these years. Are they setting him up? Have the British/Portuguese police had access to him? Still, if he confesses, how valid will it be? He might as well confess to the Whitechapel murders whilst he's at it.

• Like 2

On 5/26/2023 at 8:14 PM, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Can the McCanns afford his salary? I doubt it.

I do believe he was in the pay of the Murdoch's for whom Clarence continued to work, after the McCann fiasco died down.

On 5/26/2023 at 9:18 PM, Truthblast said:

I'm not sure about this one. Much as I believe the subject 100% needs exposing I question the motives behind the release of this movie.

Jim Caviezel  spoke at a Freedom Rally  last year about child trafficking and adrenochrome, and has since been labelled as a 'right wing, QAnon conspiracy theorist. If you search for his name you will see nearly all the results now  include 'Q' and are derogatory in nature.

There are also many photos of him doing the one eye symbol and the '666'. In fact at the beginning of his speech at the Tulsa rally you can see him doing the double '666' quite blatantly. (0.20)

https://odysee.com/@TheRiversEdge:0/JimCaviezel:0

So is this movie being released with the purpose of associating child abuse and trafficking with "QAnon nutters" and therefore confined to mere conspiracy ? Who knows ?

Caviezel also did an interview with Steve Bannon this week re the movie, in which he 'acted' very strange. It may be just me but I get the feeling there is much more to this whole thing.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2023 at 9:59 AM, Velma said:

They had a government spokesman.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7010286.stm

Clarence left the BBC quite suddenly, making a move into the Labour government as director of its Media Monitoring Unit. His salary was widely reported to be £70,000 a year.

The McCanns must have delved under quite a few rocks, so as to be able to surface with the likes of him.

On 5/26/2023 at 8:16 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

I can't be bothered to go find it now but I saw some article on the Birmingham Mail (because this is important local news) that said something about looking for a gun and a video camera, which would have contained footage of Brueckner.

The proverbial smoking gun. 🙂 Anyhow, if they had found anything even vaguely interesting, then I am sure that we would have heard about it by now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65774844

'Madeleine McCann: German police say objects analysed after Portugal search.'

Edited by numnuts

• 3 weeks later...

Can't the U.K. public bring some sort of class action lawsuit against the McCanns? Why must we all be continually traumatised, year after year, when we all know what really happened? Some of this latest bollocks is just too much to bear. I read the article, then I thought to myself 'Did I just really read all of that?'.

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/madeleine-mccann-christian-b-prison-surveillance/

'Madeleine McCann suspect may be released before German investigation ends but under '24/7 surveillance'.'

'Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are planning to place suspect Christian B under strict 24/7 surveillance in a bid to snare him.' (So, best to let Brueckner know well in advance then.)

'Chief suspect Christian B could be freed from prison before the end of the investigation into him - which police have previously said could stretch to 2026. Sources close to the German Madeleine McCann investigation claim that the release of the convicted rapist might actually provide a boost in the probe.' (On what basis?)

"Christian B is known to be a weirdo and a drifter, but he’s also a creature of habit so detectives fully expect him to migrate back towards the places and people he was seeing at the time Maddie vanished," the police source said. "This could well throw up new clues." (The old 'they always return to the scene of the crime' theory?)

209169895_350.jpg

Edited by numnuts
  • Like 1