Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I was doing lots of research into covid and vaccines last year... I was deemed mentally unwell and sent to a phsych ward.... On leaving they told me that watching David icke has caused my mental health problems... And warned not to watch or listen to conspiracy theories... I do not believe David gave me mental health and I was treated very badly in hospital... has anyone else had what I call an "awakening" as that's what it felt like to me not mental health but information I was given whilst unwell was immense I can assure you I'm well and now on medication as they want me on medication.... But can't help but think anyone who talks out gets stuffed up the ass.... Branded ill.... I worked for the NHS for 10 years and had a good knowledge of mental health... Had anyone been through similar experience? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Nikki said:

has anyone else had what I call an "awakening"

 

4 hours ago, Nikki said:

but information I was given whilst unwell was immense I can assure you

 

Hiiii, no, I haven't been through what you have except thru many years of silent or relatively non conversant thinking or not connecting directly with any "one" theorist etc..

(that said DAVID ICKE would be he as he was always the first I held in my mind the longest or suffice to say from the earliest age) 

So thereby in my story what Inhave learnt to be profoundly true is without fully monitoring ourselves AKA giving ourselves credit and caring for hearts intent or whatever to listen out for which is important, both within ourselves and within a corrupt society we can meander too much (wheresoever true for good or for bad)...

 

And til that awakening grows stronger it can be a lonely calling in so far as being out of the loop if information is not set upon or mentally fully met with so to speak and in terms of by needing an open mind not least to have the best chance of widening a glimpse of light which once holds water, broadens out, but that have always taken DI fairly seriously anyway even outsise of direct full level of knowledge. 

 

Whilstever so (as I WAS), quite easy you might think to be distant from all topics DI, if not in direct contact with it, but actually it can & would lurk in the back of my mind the beguiling nature of people on this earth and in power, or the mechanisms of modern slime in other words= cunning politicians + cunning businessmen!!... 

 

Anyway what I'm saying is anyone may be able live a life without this mostly uninformed but is that 100% shrewd, well no not really shrewd to switch off from it all permanently (unless not feeling quite yourself as you were Nikki in which case take a disciplined break would be my advice to anyone) so otherwise good to pay attention if truth is to manifest consistently &  with confidence by someone outspoken as DI does all the time.. relayed onto us.  

PS, I know 'truth' can be subjective but we all need a basic or common truth /(OR even an uncommon truth) in our lives *at least* for integrity to shine forth!! 

 

Well fed up of prevaricating with myself and the world I came fully around eventually to looking more directly at things  - no longer living the mostly out of range modality of living, or AKA a life subverting away from focus or offbeat feeling or lacking clarity of depth knowledge, all which potentially I could have gained sooner but became a bit ignorant of..

 

But isn't it right when we take moments to ponder, on approaching DI subjects, (or other theorists with factoids to offer us) if we look candidly we can start to ask~~ well what if we knew more intimately stuff lay before us sooner, it might have been beneficial<* OR STILL CAN BE *^ to us all and not just as individuals as if our kind are just some side show freak show.... (which we ARE NOT of course)....but as a widening pitch for humanity as a whole in a serious bid to breakdown the mainstream rubbish!! 

 

So....(going back to my history a second) I'm saying without direct affectation or access to knowledge of some kind that back of the mind stuff gets to be pretty non- determinate like dust gathering, much just that until I acted more decisively and so more recently like in 2021 until then for me hit the deck, I was more like cruising and a bit fearful of what to do.. Where I would only sort of from a distance semi consider this or that occasionally and trying to imagine all what it entailed this conspiracy stuff, but deep down I still had an inkling of its ramifications in hoping to build a better society to a place in time  where we are no longer subservient to the matrix-web-of-deceit, where only sub-real superficial nothingness can exist...

And that alas has become oh so real today.  

 

 

... So winding forward all the way now ((for ages remember I was as if in information deficit and limbo of uncertainty about what various stuff means or could potentially mean at least once I allowed myself to find out more)) so for me I spent too long unfortunately with the question when would I in fact come onto spending more time with Icke stuff, and of course no time is more decisive than now times to be aware of his stuff and make closer ties with it, rather than just accepting to live in the shadow of a shambolic system here or abroad.

 

Anyway thanks for sharing your experience and glad you are well now Nikki ☺️ but what is what I have quoted regarding  "immense information".. ??? 😯🤔...  Information found out about the inner workings of the system or more focused purely on mental health and whatever resources you may or may not have found useful, either way??? 

Edited by TetraG
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have followed David a while and don't intend to not listen to him... But you give a detailed description of your experiences which has enlightened slightly.. I do think that dust gathered is what happened and my brain couldn't cope with it and sort of crashed but as this happened I had lots of information given to me.... on everything going back as far as time and things I checked out were actually truth.. Backing up what was going on in my brain... I always find David icke useful and his resources have always been accurately reported on as factually as possible... such an intellect I couldn't ignore... I appreciate your time to reply back. Thanks 😉 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DI has probably out lasted many a politician. So thats another reason to listen to him than not (also). Haha. 

 

Nikki,  you're welcome! =)

 

And now where does the bottle spin??... Not to become too random,  haha,  but where would you say you are you focusing or heading for generally now? If the answer is in researching with whoever to assist any new goal, cool by itself... (perhaps reflected in why you've posted in research assistance??) 

Just wondering seeing as your enthusiasm appears undiminished, will you be focused upon infos as much as to focus on the mental health realm of things?.. Depends how long you've been out of 'psych ward'  I suppose.. (I guess I'm ok using that phrase? Although don't much like using it)

 

Anyhoo...  The answer I would give is I would put mental health first, and if your ship os sailing constant without too much of a flutter, then this means you're good I guess to reshape/reinvent how you cope and keep going with whatver keeps you afloat and positive by some measure. (even tracking your own habits if you feel that is necessary. I don't know, just a suggestion)   

 

I guess it doesn't matter too greatly which forum catagory you posted on... Important thing is you feel better yes?.

 

How sooner'er or later'er could you let go of medication if you haven't done so already? 

 

Were you at all compelled to take strong meds? I hate all medication I do. ALL A PART OF the "modern  hoo har." as far as I'm concerned which I turn my nose up at but maybe you had little choice??   

 

Hope not dangled in front of you but if so hope you had at least some say if that were strongly put forward by Medics?  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a little hazy on how it's possible for someone to be sectioned against their will, unless there is solid, incontrovertible evidence that they are a danger either to themselves or others. I have had concerns about this myself, of being sectioned against my will. I am glad to have left these concerns behind me; silence is the best way to deal with these kind of people.

 

Our mental health system is utterly useless. It's worse than useless. Their number one objective is to medicate, which is actually the worst thing you can do for a person with depression and/or anxiety, unless it's very temporary, to give them brief relief. I would trust a psychiatrist with my mental health like I'd trust Colonel Sanders to babysit my pet chickens. These motherfuckers are cancer to the sprit, some of the worst human beings I have ever met in my life were psychiatrists.

 

What people with so-called 'mental health problems' need is to be given compassion and empathy. They need to be listened to without judgement and to be given another human being's time and energy, which is often something they have not had.

 

As an aside, if they had you committed against your will, you could consider legal action.

Edited by Ethel
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ethel said:

 

What people with so-called 'mental health problems' need is to be given compassion and empathy.

They need to be listened to without judgement and to be given another human being's time and energy, which is often something they have not had

 

Agreed. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, TetraG said:

DI has probably out lasted many a politician. So thats another reason to listen to him than not (also). Haha. 

 

Nikki,  you're welcome! =)

 

And now where does the bottle spin??... Not to become too random,  haha,  but where would you say you are you focusing or heading for generally now? If the answer is in researching with whoever to assist any new goal, cool by itself... (perhaps reflected in why you've posted in research assistance??) 

Just wondering seeing as your enthusiasm appears undiminished, will you be focused upon infos as much as to focus on the mental health realm of things?.. Depends how long you've been out of 'psych ward'  I suppose.. (I guess I'm ok using that phrase? Although don't much like using it)

 

Anyhoo...  The answer I would give is I would put mental health first, and if your ship os sailing constant without too much of a flutter, then this means you're good I guess to reshape/reinvent how you cope and keep going with whatver keeps you afloat and positive by some measure. (even tracking your own habits if you feel that is necessary. I don't know, just a suggestion)   

 

I guess it doesn't matter too greatly which forum catagory you posted on... Important thing is you feel better yes?.

 

How sooner'er or later'er could you let go of medication if you haven't done so already? 

 

Were you at all compelled to take strong meds? I hate all medication I do. ALL A PART OF the "modern  hoo har." as far as I'm concerned which I turn my nose up at but maybe you had little choice??   

 

Hope not dangled in front of you but if so hope you had at least some say if that were strongly put forward by Medics?  

 

 

I didn't have a choice regarding medication... I was told if I don't take it they would inject me... They can tell if I take it by all the blood tests I keep getting sent for... I have been well since August last year... Can't wait to be rid of meds which I believe is end of May this year.... I intend to keep my research going around covid and reporting on findings... I posted under research and assistance because that was to blame for my "mental health breakdown".... I wondered if anyone has been through it... But looks like the enlightenment I gained from mental health is a gift... Seldom experienced because of research... I know how this corrupt world works as I worked for government for years I was told things no one would believe... Then the extra research I did backed up everything else and told me where we are headed... It done my head in thinking about how many peoples lives would be ruined... During this pandemic.... Or plandemic... I keep busy and focused to keep everything in check.... But also can't shake what I was told when I was "ill"... All the information I was given.... Things I wouldn't know and couldn't know... It's almost how DI explains how he heard voices etc.... Which started him on his journey to reveal things.... I do love a bit of DI though... 😉.... And using the psych ward phrase isn't a problem... Although I hate that expression too...  Thanks for your response... ☺ 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ethel said:

I'm a little hazy on how it's possible for someone to be sectioned against their will, unless there is solid, incontrovertible evidence that they are a danger either to themselves or others. I have had concerns about this myself, of being sectioned against my will. I am glad to have left these concerns behind me; silence is the best way to deal with these kind of people.

 

Our mental health system is utterly useless. It's worse than useless. Their number one objective is to medicate, which is actually the worst thing you can do for a person with depression and/or anxiety, unless it's very temporary, to give them brief relief. I would trust a psychiatrist with my mental health like I'd trust Colonel Sanders to babysit my pet chickens. These motherfuckers are cancer to the sprit, some of the worst human beings I have ever met in my life were psychiatrists.

 

What people with so-called 'mental health problems' need is to be given compassion and empathy. They need to be listened to without judgement and to be given another human being's time and energy, which is often something they have not had.

 

As an aside, if they had you committed against your will, you could consider legal action.

I can't thankyou enough for the reply.... I was held against my will... Not listened to which increased anxiety and made me worse... I wasn't a danger to myself or anyone else... I made a formal complaint about being held against my will and was released shortly following that complaint... 😘 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2021 at 5:46 AM, Nikki said:

I was deemed mentally unwell and sent to a phsych ward.... On leaving they told me that watching David icke has caused my mental health problems... And warned not to watch or listen to conspiracy theories... I do not believe David gave me mental health and I was treated very badly in hospital...

 

There is nothing wrong with you, apart from having the ability to think critically and for yourself.

 

The problem is with the system - this is what we can all expect: anyone who dares to think differently and doesn't believe/follow the 'official narrative' will just be tarred with the "mentally ill" brush.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

There is nothing wrong with you, apart from having the ability to think critically and for yourself.

 

The problem is with the system - this is what we can all expect: anyone who dares to think differently and doesn't believe/follow the 'official narrative' will just be tarred with the "mentally ill" brush.

 

TOTALLY AGREED^^^

 

BINGO,  BALL OUT OF THE PARK... AUTHORITY BANG TO RITES!!! 

 

'They' are either beguiling, ridiculing (eg, disbelieving, closed minded, capricious by them onto you, etc) or condemning you blatantly (USUALLY BACKHANDED RHETORIC) and all because you/we are different and can see thru their BS like a light cutting thru a shadow~~~ and in general so!..  is my mostly (and gladly) out of the loop impression even if I sound a little impertinent or bitter... Okay quite a lot bitter.... And to my own persuasion their unwholistic approach often also pentetrating deep into the establishment (official line superciliousness twatology) thats what we mentalhealth users are led into AND OUT of the circus being told..

 

Instantaneous Example by which I think the narrative REALLY *INTENDS* TO BE PLAY OUT, ALONG ALSO WITH YOU THE PATIENT BEING PLAYED>>...

 

>>> Evisage for example my theatric only (REALLY?) End of Crap Service Script *as I see it* >>>

 

"Goodbye outpatient, hope you can now serve time in painfully at odds hate filled society,, woefully and inadequately unsupported by the longer term with abrupt cut-off worse off or less, and without appropiate help given in the first place!!! .. Farewell you statistic of the system that we are unfortuitously are not at all recognizing as a person,, let alone respecting the personal beliefs of_goodbye_bon voyage"

 

My defamation on them broadly by which so called "mental adjudicators" in AUTHORITY with emphasis on WE(they) KNOW BEST is from I can tell all what it is good for...

 

Most Minimaist Time given as possible. Quick Fix BS all the way. GRRRRRRRR. 

 

*Best *for *Whom is the --Life Sustaining-- or --Life Slooooow Killing-- question. 

 

They want the general public to think it appears they "deliver" (pffffft) but in actual truth its very much the opposite,  especially when given poor respect for anyone anti medication of certain kinds. 

 

They don't mind if you are left out in the wilds. But they would rather bio manipulate you first. 

Edited by TetraG
Edit just for reverb.
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2021 at 7:40 AM, Nikki said:

.. Not listened to which increased anxiety and made me worse... I wasn't a danger to myself or anyone else... I made a formal complaint about being held against my will and was released shortly following that complaint... 😘 

 

👍

I read this as you posted it but life takes over... Errr kinda. 

 

 

 

And btw, not to say random or excessive researching produces the most **IN THE MOMENT sane outcomes** always, BUUUUT it can like on this forum when we collectively share information, broadening the window/ opening the way for a more longer term healthier, people FOR US ALL in conscientious sanity when considering the over arching points of existence or foulplay by mankinds' interference in that otherwise natural & peaceful existence ... 

 

But not saying you should keep at the shallow end of things at all ((unless by self imposed moderation where greater are health considerations foremost in mind, and not least also its effects upon your physical too when the mind is inundated or whatever!)) ...

 

Else, if care needs to go slow, this biding your time a little is just for in the meantime whilst you are still finding your feet again and maintaining good structure of flow in your life for restoring any gaps in your WHOLISTIC health assuming thats what anybody could want more of, right, so may I suggest take it easy and just BE,,,,,  when even mindfulness  can occasionally get to feel too much effort (but sometimes thats the pay off too, mindfulness is not necessarily easy), and its effects of say~;; typical over thinking~;; for example may depend which mindfulness techniques you may personally be using etc ....

 

All in all then do what you like to do even when it is an effort but quit for a LEVEL HEADED BREAK (*regular if required like a sweet self intervention*)  when OR BEFORE it (*maybe an OCD thing* which can occur in me)..

 

Not to suggest you are unbalanced as of anytime in particular as I don't know you, but I TRUST you are not in any way mad....  

 

In any light, in order to offer open minded comment, this is part why I use the general term "level headed" OR "level headed self assessment"... to help heed consciousness by keeping reasonable control of any over-anxious-compulsion... This should all help avoid stuff becoming too overkill or a slog or a "marathon"...

 

So, without overwhleming yourself (probably every resarcher in history has done it) or causing un-necessary harsh self judgement etc! 🙂

 

 

 

Anyway... End of May your medication will cease, bloody good also... Take care... Seeya posting again sometime!  🙂

Edited by TetraG
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Nikki I have also suffered mental health issues and there were plenty of conspiracy theorists and protestors locked up in hospital, not to mention religious and spiritual people too. I had a friend in there that believed the voices were messages from god and bipolar people were more in tune with god. He saw his mental illness as a gift and in past centuries he would have been listened too.

 

The only difference between people in hospital and the outside is there thoughts aren't regulated and judged.

Edited by Diesel
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Hi Nikki I have also suffered mental health issues and there were plenty of conspiracy theorists and protestors locked up in hospital, not to mention religious and spiritual people too. I had a friend in there that believed the voices were messages from god and bipolar people were more in tune with god. He saw his mental illness as a gift and in past centuries he would have been listened too.

 

 

You should see what they tried to do to me.

 

I used to have one of the major shrinks to come round and visit me in london.

 

They had this weird thing about trying to get me to go with a female. Just because i did not want it, they really wanted me to be put into hospital.

 

They claim that if i did ever go with a female like they wanted, they would leave my life.

 

Absolutely crazy, imagine if your a male, and just the fact that i would not go with any female, at that time back in 2002 or so i think it was, they wanted to put me into a hospital in london.

 

I have no choice in my own life.

 

They claimed they would of let me live my life, if i ever had sex with a female. (i am totally asexual)

 

Absolutely weird stuff they were doing to my life, and they would never allow me to just live my life.

 

Just because i would not go with a female in my life, they for some reason just will never get out of my life.

 

Its madness, but once they get into your life, you cannot get them out.

 

Just saying this, as its never left my life, and i was very fortunate back then in london they did not put me in hospital, as i would not talk to the female they wanted.

 

What the feck is that about?

 

They have no idea what an aseuxal is. They have absolutely ruined my life, and its mainly because i never had sex with a female. Its totally absurd how they would not let me live my own life.

 

They literally brought in girls to talk to me, lol back then in 2002-2004. I can say more, but will not, as its so weird, people will find it too weird.

 

They would ask, who do you want to come and see you, just tell us.

^^

crazy

 

I would not do what they want, and back then because i refused to go with females, they wanted to put me into a hospital in london. If i remember, that was probably 2002, or 2003.

 

It just was so crazy, back then.

 

Glad i do not live in uk anymore.

 

I am writing this, to show how weird this stuff is, and how they will never leave my life.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...