Bill and Melinda Gates are divorcing after 27 years

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"We no longer believe we can grow together as a couple in this next phase of our lives", the couple said in a joint statement on Monday.  https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/05/03/bill-melinda-

And...

For the uninitiated, Phoebe Cates... There, that should erase the previous images from your memory banks. You're welcome.

Posted Images

There is zero chance Epstein had unique financial or scientific insight that Gates craves. So, why did he take the huge risk of befriending him?!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/melinda-gates-was-meeting-with-divorce-lawyers-since-2019-to-end-marriage-with-bill-gates-11620579924

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/12/business/jeffrey-epstein-bill-gates.html

• Like 2
On 5/4/2021 at 11:36 AM, kj35 said:

I think it's a good way of funnelling off half the wealth and protecting it. Which means old Billy boy is about to do stuff that even he knows might get him called out finally. 

This morning it is being reported that Melinda contacted divorce lawyers after it came out that Bill had contacted Jeffrey Epstein. 

Note, when it came out that he'd contacted him in 2019, not when he actually visited him which was 2011.

Again, I think this is a funnelling off of half the wealth to protect it.

• Like 1

For me it's fascinating to see that a lot of newspages seem to put some emphasis on the Gates/Epstein story right now. See article in the Wallstreet Journal for example. 

It's quite interesting to see how one of the richest people on earth is not able to prevent these reports. 

4 minutes ago, KingPin said:

For me it's fascinating to see that a lot of newspages seem to put some emphasis on the Gates/Epstein story right now. See article in the Wallstreet Journal for example. 

It's quite interesting to see how one of the richest people on earth is not able to prevent these reports. 

Because this is the hand the magician wants us looking at, while the other hand is busy doing...?

Remember, not too long ago, Cuomo's euthanasing of the elderly with his Convid tactics, and how quickly the press moved to distract the public with all of his sexcapades? Same thing, much larger scale.

My hunch is, before the end of this year, the "vaccines" deadly side effects will be impossible to hide from the public, via msm propaganda. Little Billy diddling kids story will greatly overshadow any Convid news.

His every morphing wife knew of his exploits with Epstein for quite some time. Would coming out with this info PRIOR to the onset of this great deception have made it less likely folks would have listened to either of them, let alone, trust their serum? Of course not! So, this divorce and the timing of it's announcement is all part of the big plan.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, KingKitty said:

Because this is the hand the magician wants us looking at, while the other hand is busy doing...?

Remember, not too long ago, Cuomo's euthanasing of the elderly with his Convid tactics, and how quickly the press moved to distract the public with all of his sexcapades? Same thing, much larger scale.

My hunch is, before the end of this year, the "vaccines" deadly side effects will be impossible to hide from the public, via msm propaganda. Little Billy diddling kids story will greatly overshadow any Convid news.

His every morphing wife knew of his exploits with Epstein for quite some time. Would coming out with this info PRIOR to the onset of this great deception have made it less likely folks would have listened to either of them, let alone, trust their serum? Of course not! So, this divorce and the timing of it's announcement is all part of the big plan.

Just said as much elsewhere. 

Well I am not really convinced as of why Bill Gates is now suddenly put into a bad light publicly. Is he a scapegoat now? 

They could have transferred billions somewhere to prevent losing money in the next "crash" without anyone noticing. But they seem to be willing to throw him under the bus apparently.

Maybe Bill Gates will be the first to be charged because of his connections to Epstein. But why? 

2 hours ago, KingPin said:

Good point - which makes it all the more telling. I imagine he's (ie they) have been doing everything in their power to stop this coming out, and even with all their money, havent been able to. As pointed out, she must have known about it since 2011, and I suspect, given the size of Epstein's operation, profitted from it herself. Makes you wonder if there are good folk at the FBI in charge and are playing this like a chess game, expertly timed. Sends a signal out too, to others involved who arent as rich. What chance do they stand if Gates is being targetted?  With Gates in charge of the health of humanity, and buying up land to control the earth's food supply, it would be a pretty biblical move if he was toppled.

• Like 1

This is Billy boy being reigned in after his worldwide tour gained nothing but more revulsion for him,he's said too much publicly and its coming back to haunt him,consider this the equivalent of the downing st's scarecrow ''brush with death due to covid''

Posted (edited)

I would like nothing more than to see  Gates arrested. It would be an enormous pleasure to see this odious man get his just desserts. Maybe he's been too cocky and the cult want to bring him down a peg or two. Seems like the stage is being set for his downfall. 

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
16 minutes ago, greatdayforfreedom said:

I would like nothing more than to see  Gates arrested. It would be an enormous pleasure to see this odious man get his just desserts. Maybe he's been too cocky and the cult want to bring him down a peg or two. Seems like the stage is being set for his downfall. 

We all would. But, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Rich folks avoid serving time. Billy is beyond rich. He won't even be served papers. This is all part of the Big Show. 

You don't plan global domination for decades, only to have it fall apart over diddling kids. 

What it all says to me is, these "vaccines" that have been so rapidly and irresponsibly doled out, will begin to do their REAL job soon. The bigger the distraction, the better.

• Like 1

He's never going to get his just deserts in this world I fear. Too much truth that would be lethal for other key players would be revealed if he spilled the beans so it won't be allowed to happen. It really would jolt the public out of their coma.

• Like 1