Live from India.

india

Right now what is going on is their desperate move to create havoc in India and of course people are falling prey to it too.. they show all graveyards and hospitals, but no one gives proper reason. All lies here as it is happening around the world. I may be hunted, but I really don't care.

I was watching a report on India on The Last American Vagabonds channel. he was showing a video of empty hospitals and people on the ground reporting it was all BS just like in the UK last year. he also showed a heartening piece where a village chased the police and medics who had arrived to coerce them into taking the vaccine out of the village. They had to leg it under a hale of sticks and rocks!! Respect for those people.

• Like 2

MOD NOTE:

I'll keep this thread up for anyone who wants to ask questions, as long as the OP comes back to answer them.

Otherwise, for everything else related to the current COVID situation in India, please post in the following topic:

• 2 weeks later...

Actually people are really dying in India. It is not all false reports. There is something that is in the 'air' so to speak...the vulnerable are affected and many are dying. Hospitals have been paid off to say that there are no covid beds left. In fact every diagnosis is covid--there is deeper reason they need to have that diagnosis for each patient--covid patients can only be put in covid beds and those are kept in short supply. Artificial scarcity for oxygen is being created and patients are being put on ventilators straight away. Ventilators kill---like what happened early in 2020. Poor hygiene and sanitation exacerbate the problems, eg. same masks are worn, same contaminated pipes are used for oxygen supply etc. . Many deaths have been caused after vaccine shots--mostly clotting and heart attacks because the body could not absorb the poison. Deaths of even 94 year olds who have multiple other complications are being labelled covid. There is a heavy pro vaccine campaign using media celebrities who have nothing else to do during the pandemic. So it is a mix of side effects of vaccines and something 'actually' going on. But in the playbook of the cabal as long as the dead is filed under covid and/ or they got the jab, they have won. Note that Prince Philip's death certificate said 'due to old age' and not covid. Had it been any other old person , the death would have been labeled covid. That is because they know the deeper esoteric reasons for this label and for having the jab before death. And also at the level of pharma companies, it is a vaccine war. Now that India needs all its vials, the supply to Africa etc will go to other players. And foreign vaccines will be brought into India. Which vaccine one gets will determine the 'ownership' status of human 'data subjects' further down in the game..more drama related to that will happen...and on and on..in fact, they are all the same, it is just a notional transfer of wealth between the various pharma companies and this will be played out using scarcity card---the only card trick the cabal knows.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 4:40 PM, Tinfoil Hat said:

Hello, India.

What reality are you seeing? 

Are the majority there believing the propaganda, or are they wise to the lies and manipulation?

Sorry for the late. Yes, majority blindly believing, as you can understand. When I try to wake them up, they pity me and show their sheeple faces. 

On 5/22/2021 at 6:07 AM, Guest said:

Actually people are really dying in India. It is not all false reports. There is something that is in the 'air' so to speak...the vulnerable are affected and many are dying. Hospitals have been paid off to say that there are no covid beds left. In fact every diagnosis is covid--there is deeper reason they need to have that diagnosis for each patient--covid patients can only be put in covid beds and those are kept in short supply. Artificial scarcity for oxygen is being created and patients are being put on ventilators straight away. Ventilators kill---like what happened early in 2020. Poor hygiene and sanitation exacerbate the problems, eg. same masks are worn, same contaminated pipes are used for oxygen supply etc. . Many deaths have been caused after vaccine shots--mostly clotting and heart attacks because the body could not absorb the poison. Deaths of even 94 year olds who have multiple other complications are being labelled covid. There is a heavy pro vaccine campaign using media celebrities who have nothing else to do during the pandemic. So it is a mix of side effects of vaccines and something 'actually' going on. But in the playbook of the cabal as long as the dead is filed under covid and/ or they got the jab, they have won. Note that Prince Philip's death certificate said 'due to old age' and not covid. Had it been any other old person , the death would have been labeled covid. That is because they know the deeper esoteric reasons for this label and for having the jab before death. And also at the level of pharma companies, it is a vaccine war. Now that India needs all its vials, the supply to Africa etc will go to other players. And foreign vaccines will be brought into India. Which vaccine one gets will determine the 'ownership' status of human 'data subjects' further down in the game..more drama related to that will happen...and on and on..in fact, they are all the same, it is just a notional transfer of wealth between the various pharma companies and this will be played out using scarcity card---the only card trick the cabal knows.

Nothing is there in the air, just every thing is there in the mind and this is the effect of one and half years of mask usage and testing and vaccination. And note it that most the deaths 99.999999% are only happening in hospitals. Still people go in line for vaccine like sheep to slaughter houses.

On 5/3/2021 at 8:37 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Is this current situation all political, just being used to undermine Modi?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/02/narendra-modi-loses-key-state-election-west-bengal-covid-grips-india

I don't think so, Modi is truly intelligent and powerful. But the unfortunate thing is that he is hand in hand with the elite. That is why he is effectively delivering their wishes by not caring for 1.3 Billion Indians. Indians I am not ashamed to say, eagerly waiting for the third wave and i see day in day out, people discuss about this illusionary virus so excitedly, thinking that somehow they want to escape from this non existing virus. I pity them and they are so excited to get the anxiety and enjoying every moment of it, so foolishly and are religiously walking the path of elite, making it most easy for them.

On 5/3/2021 at 8:16 PM, Jikwan said:

They are saying theres so many dying from starvation. What kind of numbers.....they dont give a clear picture

All are cooked up figures as usual, and shamelessly they project the increase in death rates, after vaccination and still say it is due to covid and unfortunately no lame soul is questioning. 

9 minutes ago, india said:

Sorry for the late. Yes, majority blindly believing, as you can understand. When I try to wake them up, they pity me and show their sheeple faces. 

I never wore mask, unless for avoiding confrontations at airport and in front of police. I walked mask less through busy markets, for past one and half years, never gone for any nonsense testing and never going to get that deadly vaccine. Still happy and alive at 58 years. When my younger fellow Indians are dying of using masks, even double and triple, getting multiple tests and getting vaccine two doses. Even God cannot save them.

4 hours ago, india said:

I don't think so, Modi is truly intelligent and powerful. But the unfortunate thing is that he is hand in hand with the elite. That is why he is effectively delivering their wishes by not caring for 1.3 Billion Indians. Indians I am not ashamed to say, eagerly waiting for the third wave and i see day in day out, people discuss about this illusionary virus so excitedly, thinking that somehow they want to escape from this non existing virus. I pity them and they are so excited to get the anxiety and enjoying every moment of it, so foolishly and are religiously walking the path of elite, making it most easy for them.

4 hours ago, india said:

All are cooked up figures as usual, and shamelessly they project the increase in death rates, after vaccination and still say it is due to covid and unfortunately no lame soul is questioning. 

What you describe in India sounds exactly the same as we've had here in the UK. And I'm sure members from other countries will say exactly the same about their own country.

Sometimes we forget that the SAME thing is happening across the whole world, not just in our own country.

• Like 1