LIBER VELOCITY - The apotheosis of Jack Whiteside Parsons | Thomas Sheridan and Jason Robba

Fluke

I'm going to dedicate this thread to Thomas Sheridan if that is okay with the mods. 

Most of his videos have an occult aspect and a lot of videos and the current situation others may feel interesting.

He talks about ongoing events.

Edited by Fluke

See people getting accused of satanism all the time in the alternative scene. 99 percent of them have no idea what they are talking about. 

Mark of the Beast!!!!ah! 

I think ultimately it's because a lot of truthers are Christians. 

And then you get the American and English nationalist Christians worshipping a Jewish demon from the middle East. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 5:02 PM, Fluke said:

thomas sheridan mentions that jimmy page slept with a teenage girl and yet no one minds whilst rolf harris is in jail. He seems to think rolf has got a raw deal. But didn't bowie also have a dalliance with a teenager?

On 6/12/2021 at 10:24 AM, Fluke said:

i don't agree with the idea that a spiritual force will grind down anyone who questions the holocaust. I think a very physical force in the form of the secret society network will grind a person down for questioning any aspect of the holocaust. Its the occult secret society network that will make a persons life hell if they question certain narratives. That secret society network has tentacles that reach down into all areas of life so a person may find themselves under pressure from the law, from the media, from NGO's from all kinds of quarters.

The conspiracy is propped up on certain pillars that represent golden calves that are never meant to be slaughtered. They include such areas as:

-central banking

-vaccine safety

-geoenegineering & climate agenda

-the holocaust

-911 truth

-rothschild-cabal power

Those are the areas that are never supposed to be questioned and a person who does try to question those things anywhere on the internet will suddenly find themself coming under attack from certain people and that has nothing to do with a spiritual force. It has to do with certain people having certain agendas

But if a person wants to know the truth and is told 'you must not look under those rocks' then those rocks begin to hold a certain fascination. The person begins to realise that there is something under those rocks that is being concealed and therefore in order to have a more complete picture those rocks need to be turned over and explored. Those sacred calves need to be slain

Edited by Macnamara

21 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

thomas sheridan mentions that jimmy page slept with a teenage girl and yet no one minds whilst rolf harris is in jail. He seems to think rolf has got a raw deal. But didn't bowie also have a dalliance with a teenager?

There was some stuff that come out a few years ago about Bowie. I think Thomas makes a good point if they through Rolf under the bus what was their motive.

20 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

But if a person wants to know the truth and is told 'you must not look under those rocks' then those rocks begin to hold a certain fascination. The person begins to realise that there is something under those rocks that is being concealed and therefore in order to have a more complete picture those rocks need to be turned over and explored. Those sacred calves need to be slain

I don't disagree. You can go about questioning things without becoming a pathological, obsessed maniac that want to blame the Jews for everything. 

• Like 1