No jab no job

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if this is on the cards - I am being harassed daily to get the injection - despite colleagues having been told by their Dr that it doesn't stop them from picking up or dying from the "virus" and they should still shield, social distance and mask up!🤦‍♀️

I've been sent texts by my colleagues with excerpts from media saying "no jab no job" and am being told I'm causing my boss untold stress and sleepless nights as I'm the only person not injected.

Its getting me to the point where I'm considering handing in my notice but then I think why should I! I'm standing firm but am starting to be treated like a dangerous leper and am definitely seen differently by my injected colleagues. 

As I've mentioned on here before, I'm sure there is a greyness about them and they have all been ill in one way or another since having the injection, some of them more serious than others. They are all saying they are fatigued, beyond just being tired and many have developed what I would say seem like the start of autoimmune symptoms. Of course none of that has anything to do with the experimental injection and mass clinical trial that they are taking part in.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 9:19 AM, LightandLove said:

Its getting me to the point where I'm considering handing in my notice but then I think why should I!

Quite right. I fully expect my workplace to mandate it at some point this year, but i will wait to be fired first. I will not walk, because there's no comeback then if you decide to pursue it in court.

Just ask WHY people are getting magnetized after their jab, If they cannot answer, they cannot obligate you.

Use odysee to search "magnetic jab", you will find all answers.

2 minutes ago, eSlacK said:

Just ask WHY people are getting magnetized after their jab, If they cannot answer, they cannot obligate you.

Use odysee to search "magnetic jab", you will find all answers.

• 2 weeks later...