Intellectual musicians

rtf

I ponder this in realization at how advanced some music is. Frank Zappa described his guitar solos as air sculptures and describes music as controlling air particles. Varese spent his time drawing out spirals of many mathematical sequences. Such ideas and habits I have felt are other worldly. Jimmy Carl Black, the drummer of the mothers of invention stated and I paraphrase, “Frank did not sleep once on our three month European tour”, “he was not of this earth”. 

One thing I’ve learned from intellectual music, the composers steal all their material. This fits in to a conjecture by David Icke I once heard concerning archons, David Ickes name for reptilians, he stated there was a recently discovered an Egyptian scroll which described that humans can create a new idea from scratch and that an archon as titled, can not, but instead steal ideas and concepts or art and reorganize them. Igor Stravinsky once stated, “the best composers don’t copy, they steal”. The bizarre one scale modal technique that Frank Zappa is institutionally known for is actually derived from the classical Indian music method of improvisation. Also Zappa is known for stealing ideas from his musicians.

I think if these composers can be so smart and write the most advanced music it would be possible they were space entities.

This fits into my suspicions and is my haphazard argument.

Edited by rtf

4 hours ago, rtf said:

Could there be made an argument that Frank Zappa  and other intellectual musicians and composers could have been reptilians?

I see the word 'reptilian' as interchangeable with the word psychopath as someone who has for whatever reason become dominated by the R complex of their brain which is responsible for aggressive territoriality, ritual behaviour and lack of empathy

When viewed in those mundane terms even the normies can get a handle on what we are talking about

So do I think Frank Zappa was a psychopath dominated by the R complex part of his brain? No I think he was someone who was firing up both the left and right hemispheres of his brain so that he could be inspired and experience intuitive insights that his rational mind could then build working explanations of.

he could have an insight and then rationally explain why he held that insight. So in short NO not a 'reptilian'

18 hours ago, rtf said:

Could there be made an argument that Frank Zappa  and other intellectual musicians and composers could have been reptilians?

... i think ,  Frank Zappa was no reptilian ,  ..... but somehow he was related  to the system , at list through his work , arent we all ? ...... just as David Icke ,  he probably got  into personal conflict situation  with reptilians ,   ...

as a kid i also had  unexpected surprise personal conflict with black nobility venetian oligarchy reptilian system  too , and then later i researched and found  a lot lot lot more  , and its freaking unbelievable what has happened to my country and to my  people and its  still hapenning on this planet everyday   .

Today all humanity is captured by reptilian spiders network and extraterrestrial attack artifical intelligence .

I dont wanna go now deep into all story  but  you can see it already around you , today  humanity is not allowed to get out of their homes .

And you should know that it is slaves and prisoners  who were not allowed to move without permission  .

it is slaves who were punished by slaveowners Pharao Emperor  if slaves  dont bow on their knees and  obey harem  orders  of prince Andy Dick Savile Horny Crown Pharao  , ... when punishing slaves Pharao use to let out his snakes, lions, racists, nazis , terrorist , viruses and artifically inteligent robotized killers  as digital extraterrestrials to attack humanity , ....

its a Pharaonic Solomanic United Slaveowners  Criminal Aroma Empire  which  killed  Jesus , journalist Khashoggy and arrested Asange .

Frank Zappa knew all of this very early already and he started to politically activate and  fight against that  kind of operating system ,

John Lennon was talking  same  ,  Michael Jackson was talking  same , princess Diana was talking about it ,  Jim Morrison was talking about it ,

many others knew and tried to talk about it  ,... but hei , freespeech not allowed .

... artist known as Prince wrote on his face : THE SLAVE .... to send you message about whats going on but maybe you didnt get it yet . 

... i can give you little tip  and tell  you only that everything is upside down of what they tech you in schools and  you should know that borders around you are not there for your benefit , ... united slaveowners  and their criminal moneyprinting integrate into good things and  just advertise things as good for you to actually implement and legalize  public robbery and more corruption against you and all humanity , ....... even your sound of your instrument is limited  ,  bordered, destabilized and corrupted but you just still dont get it .

borders around you are there to limit you ,  to interrupt and  limit your senses , instinct and inteligence and slow down your development and economy and have you pay to the masters more and more .   

Pharao and slaveowners empire used to border slaves as wolfs border the sheep , while priest as prepaid shepherds teach sheeps to be good and peaceful , well trained to follow carrots like a donkeys   , ready to be  sacrificed like Jesus because of other peoples sins   , and those other people who sacrifice innocent are the criminals of course  

, and criminals are free .

You are bordered by Epstein  Savile , Prince Andy Dick,  Weinstein , soros-clintonian  pedohpilian society ,  genetic prioritees of  roman empire moneyprinters Rothshcilds & Fuckingthem Palaces . 

Zappa was just  intelligent working class  man sensing organized moneypulation and corruption across those  limits of human senses and across all those laws and borders provided to system consumer sector , ..... 

through his  music  trip as artistic science work he found out  that humans are not free  and there was no free speech allowed  , and its politically organized corruption in every dimension of human life development .

Zappa was kind of hippie youth generation , of course  all hippies were systematically drugged by criminal  government  ,

Zappa was  musician with scientific mind  and if you are intelligent to understand then music is really and actual  a scientific entrance into really deep foundation of science  , because in the beginning there was a word and word was sound , and sound was frequency .... and then there became the light .

Zappas music was based on  environment fusion and improvisation to make order out of chaos , ... i think also Miles Davis musically   made point with that right note  .

Zappas instincts sensed the name of corrupted game  ,  .... he  was part of reptilian business industry , another  slave  like Jackson , Prince  ,, Lennon  ,  and then all those people suddenly were taken out of game .....,  they were kids drugged by united slaveowners system  , they knew too much .

remember Jackson  knew something and started his last  tour named  THEY  Dont Care About Us ,

and then just before opening the concert Jackson was  killed by vaccine ... , now THEY are vacinnating all humanity 

THEY made movies about Jackson how he was pedophile , ..  but who made was movies about Jackson ?  ... , it was Weinstein , Epstein , Charles Savilian Society Prince Andrew Dick of Fuckingthem Palace  , clintonian  pedophilian society at  Virgin Islands Solomanic Temple Harem , Vaticanish Sexorcism with naked nuns and kids  in  cathedrals.

.......  you should know operating system by now ,  .... all humanity is enslaved but thats not allowed information  for public knowledge  ,

every electronic device  you use is  designed to be  corrupted and its working against you more and more  , you dont even have control of your own computer and you are signing digital contracts with the devil everyday , you are not even reading what is written in those devils contracts and if you read , they made already sure  its multiple interpretations  youll never understand .      ......  even 90 percents  of  all  electronic and music instruments you use are  corrupted and working against you , . and probably you have no idea about it  still ,  ... 

and thats how reptilians make business and  make sure that other people dont .

But who are really those reptilians ?  ....  thats another long story of  Secret Pharaonic United Slaveowners Union  Empire with reptilian brain mentality of the Vampire   ...

... reptilians are humans  as bunch of criminals thinking to be genetically prior   ,  bankers surfing on human blood , they are designing and financing  racists, nazis, terrorists, viruses and orwelian artificial intelligence ,  their system depends on class discrimination ,  they have  distorted intelligence  which is in chronical psychopatic oligarchy condition ,

their  united slaveowners wealth is achieved by thousand years criminal operating system  of exploiting slaves and  sacrificing humanity ,  corrupting, attacking and destabilizing working class economy ,  they are moneypulating  humanity through media , education and psychology .

United Slaveowners Union operating system  source code is moneyprinting ,   their thinking is  based on reptilian brain thinking,

here is good link for you to start understand reptilian secret operating system concept :

https://www.bitchute.com/video/b8ENC72IGIz5/

Edited by jupiter

3 hours ago, jupiter said:

borders around you are there to limit you

No, they're there to protect those that I love from hostile people, or at least they should be.

Edit: I can't believe I'm in 2021 and some dude that always writes like a bloody bot by inserting as many keywords as possible is talking smack about borders. Lets just have a free for all where people can go where they like so they can tear the shit out of each other, that sounds great!! /s

A nation is a people, not just soil. Have some respect ffs.

Anyway, on to the main topic as I don't want to derail the thread. I haven't seen anything to convince me of reptilians, but the reptilian brain makes more sense.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

12 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

No, they're there to protect those that I love from hostile people, or at least they should be.

Edit: I can't believe I'm in 2021 and some dude that always writes like a bloody bot by inserting as many keywords as possible is talking smack about borders. Lets just have a free for all where people can go where they like so they can tear the shit out of each other, that sounds great!! /s

Anyway, on to the main topic as I don't want to derail the thread. I haven't seen anything to convince me of reptilians, but the reptilian brain makes more sense.

.. your statements are so naive intellectually and scientifically , 

but that belongs to your shortsighted level of understanding of where you are and whats going on  ,

your view comes from  closed product  package perspective  in which you fear God creation , ...

while birds are free to fly , just look at the sky , ... 

are you afraid  because sky doesnt have a border .... ,  or because of birds dont divide and have a nation 

you should believe in your nearest wall & border and  intellectually bordered business , aromatic ceasar vampire empire and  united saudi gasoline station

you seem  so  smart and God is stupid scientist because he didnt create border ,

or you would like to have people you love to live in closed and bordered rising vacuum known as nuclear bomb , ready to explode every second  for someone elses private business , ........

bordered space like swiss banksters Large Hadron Collider crashing humanity particles it is , .....

and then highly recommended energy vampires surfing on the bordered conflicts , .... at list  its your great oportunity to  sell guns and make private profits .

... and  yes , according to your promotive intelligence we can see for  sure you created so much  with borders  , and God created so liitle without borders,   ....

and logically you know better  whats right and whats wrong , you know better than Creator  ,.....

it must be your unfinished education or some kind of such corporation 

why you should have more when you can have less  ...

we all know your mathematics  , you dont have to  try to confess .....

,...  should every criminal , idiot and virus around conduct arrangement of your life environment , and then you can live in fear and build that  structure and believe in it , give it name and call that patriotism , .... just go and ask some asshole to provide you connection and  give you  permission for your mobilism .

..... its your questionable  intellectually limited intelligence prison

.. you will obey and adore scientific stupidity and never understand the place and  reason .  

while people around you will not wonder  how come you dont understand your statements intellectual  idiotism , .

, .... 

Edited by jupiter

To macnamara:

i think psychopathism is a major element of intellectual music, whether jazz or classical. 

everyone who listens to intellectual music will act like a psychopath with the first attempt to scare the other listeners with facial expressions or other such behaviors to become the dominant listener to then pick harmony melody and inversion to then proceed with thoughts of slutty women groping themselves all at once. 

I know well enough of what intellectual listeners do to be the top intellect. I know in the modern world there is a diplomacy with psychic entities as to be given extra dimensional abilities. The psychic listeners have many psychopathic methods and techniques to be the most superior musician or listener. This is just a fact I have grown to understand. That’s why I take breaks and just pay attention to dead space.

So with that, Frank Zappa, Anton Webern, John Coltrane could have been superior entities that achieved a human conspiracy.

Edited by rtf

On 4/30/2021 at 5:08 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

its united slaveowners unions who thought to be genetically prior , reptilian pharaonic business class adore ...... ,

like a mafia building borders around their crimi business store .

slaveowners build borders around their slaves ,  and slaves even used to have the chain around the necks and still now slaves around their neck must  have  the tie ,

and all the politically predesigned debts to be enslaved working class until day  die 

....  but you have to also understand why Jimmy Savile , prince Andrew and Epstein or Weinstein first design borders and make sure that theres are borders around their victims  ,

and because of borders victims cannot runaway , and children  parents cannot help their children because ancient reptilian psychos have builded walls and borders around those Fuckingthem Palaces , Harems , Silicon Tits Valleys , Vatican Knightclub Pedo-Orgy Cathedrals  and Virgin Islands  Rape Cult Solomanic Temples ,

...   so children  parents cannot get in over those walls and  borders to help own children and get criminals .

....  walls and borders were  in hitlers concentration camps  , walls and borders are around Khashoggy and Julian Asange , walls and borders are around Native Indians ,

humanity  freespeech limited  inside walls and borders by microsoft orwelians .

There is plenty walls and borders around innocent humanity ,

and as  wolfs are bordering the sheeps , its   innocent humanity walled and bordered in a prison ,   thats how criminals protect themselves and keep live in  unbordered world season

because of walls , limits and the borders . working class  cannot do any business and you cannot even see ,

its criminals who conduct your world , and while you are limited and bordered its criminals who do quick business , make all profits and walk free  

Edited by jupiter