Jump to content

symptoms


Recommended Posts

Just now, Snail said:

This is exactly what me and my family member experienced. We were breathing, but couldn't "get a breath", as though there was no air or oxygen in what we were breathing.

 

 

First thing to do to handle such 'crisis' or a panic seizure is to step outdoor for a breath because no matter where it came from, if air poisoning may reach such a concentration indoor it's still probably more diluted in the outside atmosphere. It's either lack of oxygen or oxygen malabsorption due to its degradation into ozone.

 

What I felt one night couldn't be clearer and more blatant even regardless of the panic it caused to me. It's no sudden and one-time loss of breath but like the slow and insidious effect of a ‘silent’ air poisoning when no smoke or smell is there to warn you, so what you feel are just the symptoms and you wonder where it comes from or what’s happening to you…

 

All in all it’s demonic so you may recognize the stamp, and our 'health authorities' couldn’t have come-up with better ways to worsen it than lockdowns or paper masks…

 

It’s all still a hypothesis though, but frankly I can’t find a better explanation than ozone pollution to the globally unanimous and instant agreement for the worldwide shutdown of all industries and public transports in March of 2020, nothing else than a ‘red alert’ by scientists regarding an imminent catastrophe if a decisive move wasn’t made with no delay.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Snail said:

We were breathing, but couldn't "get a breath", as though there was no air or oxygen in what we were breathing.

 

If @Avoiceinthecrowd 's theory is at work then EMF would cause clumped blood cells aka sticky blood cells.  Clumped red blood cells cannot carry enough oxygen that it would make you feel there is no oxygen even though, of course, there are plenty of oxygen around us. This would make sense. This is one of the reason why EMF is dangerious because constant exposure meant that there is a chronic shortage of essential oxygen leading to help develop a cancer as it thrives in oxygen poor environment.

 

But I'd imagine that others would say how come we have been surrounded by EMF all this time and you did not get affected till 2020?

In which you might answer 'it's because the level of EMF has been increase'?

IF so, one needs to have an EMF meter at hand to confirm that you are bathed in enormous amount of EMF.

 

General cold and flu have affected me with loss of taste and smell. This is only a common symptom, nothing special about it.

But what we need to question because we don't have a real 'Covid' pandemic. Are people saying they lost their sense of smell/taste because EMF is affecting them or is it a made up story in absence of cold/flu?

 

However, I have had strange experience in the past unrelated to cold/flu but possibly EMF related. As @Avoiceinthecrowd said, at one time my sense of smell changed when I touched a certain electrical item i.e. computer keyboard. I had to go to a library to see if it was my body or electricals were causing it. When I went to use a keyboard at the library I was not affected so I knew it wasn't to do with my body but an external one. It happened to me with a fridge as well. I was under a lot of attack at the time so this makes sense.

 

chud mentioned of Ozone but that depends on what kind of environment you live if it's to do with natural ozone.

If it's a man-made ozone, one needs an expensive equipment usually used in disinfecting a house.

Another thing to check is CO2 level in your house. If you haven't had your gas boiler checked annually, it's possible that it is leaking CO2, in which case you need a CO2 meter to check as it is odourless but CO2 poisoning is very dangerous. Once your red blood cells have been affected and unable to carry oxygen then you have to wait untill new red blood cells are formed but unless the problem is sorted then nothing will ever get better since you'll always be suffering from chronic but mild CO2 poisoning.

 

 

 

Edited by elongated1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

 

If @Avoiceinthecrowd 's theory is at work then EMF would cause clumped blood cells aka sticky blood cells.  Clumped red blood cells cannot carry enough oxygen that it would make you feel there is no oxygen even though, of course, there are plenty of oxygen around us. This would make sense. This is one of the reason why EMF is dangerious because constant exposure meant that there is a chronic shortage of essential oxygen leading to help develop a cancer as it thrives in oxygen poor environment.

 

But I'd imagine that others would say how come we have been surrounded by EMF all this time and you did not get affected till 2020?

In which you might answer 'it's because the level of EMF has been increase'?

IF so, one needs to have an EMF meter at hand to confirm that you are bathed in enormous amount of EMF.

 

General cold and flu have affected me with loss of taste and smell. This is only a common symptom, nothing special about it.

But what we need to question because we don't have a real 'Covid' pandemic. Are people saying they lost their sense of smell/taste because EMF is affecting them or is it a made up story in absence of cold/flu?

 

However, I have had strange experience in the past unrelated to cold/flu but possibly EMF related. As @Avoiceinthecrowd said, at one time my sense of smell changed when I touched a certain electrical item i.e. computer keyboard. I had to go to a library to see if it was my body or electricals were causing it. When I went to use a keyboard at the library I was not affected so I knew it wasn't to do with my body but an external one. It happened to me with a fridge as well. I was under a lot of attack at the time so this makes sense.

 

chud mentioned of Ozone but that depends on what kind of environment you live if it's to do with natural ozone.

If it's a man-made ozone, one needs an expensive equipment usually used in disinfecting a house.

Another thing to check is CO2 level in your house. If you haven't had your gas boiler checked annually, it's possible that it is leaking CO2, in which case you need a CO2 meter to check as it is odourless but CO2 poisoning is very dangerous. Once your red blood cells have been affected and unable to carry oxygen then you have to wait untill new red blood cells are formed but unless the problem is sorted then nothing will ever get better since you'll always be suffering from chronic but mild CO2 poisoning.

 

 

 

You have been watching too much CSI!!!. CO ( Carbon MONOXIDE) is the dangerous fumes from the fire, and exhaust gasses. You can buy CO (Carbon MONoxide) meters to measure the CO levels..

 

CO2 is Carbon DIoxide, it isn't poisonous at all, but it doesn't support life. This means that if you breath in an atmosphere of little oxygen with lots of CO2, you will slip into a coma, because your brain cells are being deprived of OXYGEN. I repeat CO2 is NOT poisonous but CO is very poisonous.

 

Unlike the cunt on CSI who said the gas in fizzy drinks is carbon MONOXIDE, he was WRONG. so please get this right. 

 

Lack of oxygen is called Hypoxia and causes the death of brain cells due to oxygen deprivation. Every time you wear your mask /muzzle, you are effectively killing your brain. So you should be singing "Welcome dementia", because that is EXACTLY what is going to happen.

 

Even if you survive "The Jab" and wear your face diaper like a good little sheeple. You will be able to join millions of others, just wandering around helplessly, not remembering WHAT they are, let alone WHO they are

 

The plague of dementia is not far away and the longer you wear a diaper or better 2 or 3 of them, the quicker you will be able to forget what is going on around you. What a lovely thought!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is why we put our hands together to pray. We close the circuit. I’ve noticed a lot of religious folk put their hands out like antennas in communal ceremonies. They’re receiving the message and frequency of the teller and not god which is inner. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

We’re talking about symptoms resented by people who escaped getting ‘rescued’ then ‘tested’ and put in quarantine or killed during the past year…

 

I don’t know anything able to induce what I experienced just once and for one night but which forced me to spend it in an armchair because I thought I was dying… As I said I spent a couple of nights sat down during asthma seizures as a kid but there’s no comparison to it : what I felt these past months was that the more I’d breath and the more I’d feel bad, which perfectly describes the clinical picture of silent air poisoning affecting you in absence of any ‘disease’ or ‘underlying condition’…

 

When you see five perfectly aligned white points in the night sky they’re not stars but satellites, and they’re what we’re now paying for through these symptoms made-up as ‘silent hypoxia’ by our health & media princes…

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, chud said:

 

 

We’re talking about symptoms resented by people who escaped getting ‘rescued’ then ‘tested’ and put in quarantine or killed during the past year…

 

I don’t know anything able to induce what I experienced just once and for one night but which forced me to spend it in an armchair because I thought I was dying… As I said I spent a couple of nights sat down during asthma seizures as a kid but there’s no comparison to it : what I felt these past months was that the more I’d breath and the more I’d feel bad, which perfectly describes the clinical picture of silent air poisoning affecting you in absence of any ‘disease’ or ‘underlying condition’…

 

When you see five perfectly aligned white points in the night sky they’re not stars but satellites, and they’re what we’re now paying for through these symptoms made-up as ‘silent hypoxia’ by our health & media princes…

 

 

 

 

If it hurts when you breathe in, it is a sign of pulmonary embolism and should get checked out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I wonder if marijuana helps with keeping immunity from crap in general. I know what the media says but why would they say anything different if they're in league with Gates & Co.?

 

And on a side note, I really appreciate everyone's responses here. I like the discussion that's taking place. :)

Edited by theanonymousbear
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And I just reminded myself of a thread I need to create about the push for the legalization of marijuana everywhere, what is behind it, and how it plays into the bigger plan by those in power. I can't imagine this is just something that's being freely allowed and I feel that while products purchased in dispensaries may be still be close to pure and of good quality, I am afraid that as this cannabis boom grows, big pharma will somehow find a way to taint it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2021 at 5:08 PM, Mikheil said:

Lack of oxygen is called Hypoxia and causes the death of brain cells due to oxygen deprivation. Every time you wear your mask /muzzle, you are effectively killing your brain. So you should be singing "Welcome dementia", because that is EXACTLY what is going to happen.

 

Even if you survive "The Jab" and wear your face diaper like a good little sheeple. You will be able to join millions of others, just wandering around helplessly, not remembering WHAT they are, let alone WHO they are

So true. Any time we cut down our oxygen intake has to be detrimental to us, and the brain will suffer.

 

I went to the little village shop to buy eggs. Face diapers necessary, or NO eggs. Okay, not a big deal. I put on my silly blue mask, got my eggs, and got out of there, dumped my mask in the car and took off for a walk in fields by the river.

(The horrible thing about masks is no one can tell if you're smiling any more.....)

 

So I think the best thing we can do, even if having worn a mask for a few minutes, is get out for a good walk in the fresh air, deep breathe. Forget the crap. Earth ourselves, smell the flowers, cow shit or whatever. Get real again.

Edited by CrowintheSnow
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/7/2021 at 7:47 PM, theanonymousbear said:

I don't know Crow...I think that would be pretty cool! LOL

You know, it would. Can you imagine going to get half a dozen eggs and a four-pack of lager in  Tesco's dressed like that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...