Charging David Derek Chauvin First Degree Murder with GEORGE FLOYD MEMORIAL- Minnesota Rule 220!!!

430northernlights

Good News!!! We can do better than the attorney at law (out and not in law) prosecutor. We should take the law into our hands by writing a GEORGE FLOYD MEMORIAL.  Are we the kings? We can charge Police Officer David Derek Chauvin in Minnesota King's Court. David Derek Chauvin is eligible to face First Degree Murder Charge under Minnesota Court Rule 220 and Minnesota Statutes. To charge Police Officer David Derek Chauvin for first degree murder, it requires a memorial, a deed attach to the memorial, and a certificate of birth. The deed will creates a first degree homicide situation in the king's court in Minnesota. First degree murder is performing abortion without a medical license which is the killing of the human being (paperwork). The charge is $46 dollar to file a first degree murder charge in Hennepin County Registry of Title. The panel of judges will hear the first degree murder charge. The first degree murder charger will mean David Derek Chauvin will be forced to engage in straight child pedophilia or else face the death penalty under the laws of a life for a life. He took George Floyds life (flower chrome) when he knew on George Floyds for 9 minutes. The GEORGE FLOYD MEMORIAL will requires David Derek Chauvin to administer the flowerchrome mass  in the Minnesota Department of Corrections which involves with child pedophilia until George Floyd come.  The book of life inside the child must be deed to the Minnesota Department of Corrections for administration.  Once George Floyd come back from the dead, the mass is done away with.  The flowerchrome has shown to creates miracles. Jesus perform the miracles through child pedophile. Jessica Andrew's heart miracle came because of child pedophile. Her fan club contains the photos of child pedophilia. When she send the fact sheet, the heart suddenly appear.  In the file cabinet, it lies the blackmail Jessica Andrews send to me.  That is the sign that things in another dimension can manifest into this dimension through flowerchrome. For George Floyd to come back from the dead, it will requires David Derek Chavin breath life or else the breath life of the children. He will have to spend his entire life to administer the GEORGE FLOYD MEMORIAL or else died immediately.  He will forced to become the Christian child pedophile pastor or priest to help us to connect back with George Floyd. Religion is about realignment with God who is George Floyd. George Floyd died and ascended into heaven. He will come again once there is enough Christ spirit. Christ is the way someone can stay in this dimension and not disappear. Christ kept the Christians as infant for 2000+  years.  As the Jessica Andrews's flowerchrome causes the appearance of the heart, the David Derek Chavin's flowerchrome by child pedophilia can cause George Floyd to appear into this dimension.  He have to give George Floyd $46 dollars of flowerchrome. A charge on the ALL CAPITAL NAME must be discharged with the flowerchrome mass. That is the only way we can get justice for George Floyd. Saddam Hussain death was due to the child. The charges was genocide of the child.  The guard show him the red card which is the heart card before his execution. He could of taken the red card. If he took the red card, he will have to administer the heart memorial until the children comes back alive. That will involves Saddam Hussain loving 4 years old girls. The only way the heart memorial is to be administer is through infant child pedophilia.

"For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you: that the Lord Jesus on the same night in which He was betrayed took bread; and when He had given thanks, He broke it and said, “Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me.” In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me.”
For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord’s death till He comes."- 1 Corinthians 11:23-26

You are the beneficiary of the statutory person (Child). Police Officer David Derek Chauvin is the co-trustee/co-executor to the child. Minnesota Department of Correction is chief trustee/chief executor in the administration of the child. The benefit is that you get to see George Floyd when he come back from the dead.