What is Coca Cola and what are its effects on the human body?

Morpheus

On 5/31/2021 at 11:27 PM, Macnamara said:

coca cola contains aspertame

I believe only the diet, max versions contain aspertame. The origional just has a shit load of sugar. nine teaspoons.

I see the share price dropped after ronaldo's actions yesturday.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/portugal-por/story/4410619/cristiano-ronaldo-snub-sees-coca-cola-share-price-fall-by-$4bn

maybe this is the beginning of the end for coca cola?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, factJack said:

I believe only the diet, max versions contain aspertame. The origional just has a shit load of sugar. nine teaspoons.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/portugal-por/story/4410619/cristiano-ronaldo-snub-sees-coca-cola-share-price-fall-by-$4bn

maybe this is the beginning of the end for coca cola?

Not strictly true. The original contains Phenylalanine, which is apparently more or less the same as Aspartame, i.e. horrendously harmful.

Edited by Ethel
adding something

Great info on the opening post. My sister drinks quite a bit so I will pass it on for what it's worth. I never drink any fizzy soft drinks and haven't since I was a very young man.

I stopped drinking the coke years ago once they quit putting cocaine in it.

Seriously though the detail in the info there is priceless. Thanks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, factJack said:

processed sugar is bad for you too but they con people by saying that the 'diet' version offers a healthier alternative when the aspartame will be even worse for them than the sugar

11 hours ago, factJack said:

good

He was right to replace the coke with water. These guys are role models for kids. Do they want to encourage their fans to hydrate healthily with water or get a little sugar rush followed by a crash before dehydrating with coke? You don't see sportspeople rehydrating with coke at half time and that's because it's garbage