What is Coca Cola and what are its effects on the human body?

Have you ever wondered what exactly is Coca-Cola?

Coke is the most valuable brand in history, however, the drink itself is an absolute poison for human metabolism. Very acidic, the pH value is one point higher than battery acid. As a result, it is suitable for cleaning surfaces and often better than the toxic household cleaning products we typically use.

It's cheaper and easier to buy in some third world countries than clean water. Coca-Cola uses Public Relations Propaganda to convince consumers and whole nations that it's environmentally friendly while its activity is actually connected with pollution, water shortage and diseases.

With people who drink soft drinks like Coca-Cola, the risk of heart attack and stroke is 48% higher than those who don't consume such drinks at all or at least drink them every day. According to the study published in the Journal, 'Respirology', drinking soft drink may also be accompanied with lung and respiratory disorders, including asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).

Carbon acid in Cola causes bone loss in a phase 3 process:
1. Carbon acid irritates the Stomach.

2. The Stomach tries to heal irritations as it can, by using up calcium from the blood.

3. Now with low calcium blood, calcium is taken from bones to make up for missing calcium. If the body didn't do this, it would seriously damage muscle and brain function.

But the story doesn't end here; Cola's other problem is that it contains phosphoric acid (not the same as carbon acid mixed with water). Phosphoric acid also affects the body's calcium storage.

Coca-Cola softens bones making them weaker in 3 ways:
1. Carbon acid reduces calcium in the bones.

2. Phosphoric acid reduces calcium in bones.

3. Drinking Coke means not drinking calcium-containing alternatives, such as milk or water. Milk and water are not excellent sources of calcium, but still can be considered sources.

Oesophageal [oesophagus] cancer was very rare two generations ago, now it's common. The basic mechanism works as follows:

Every soft drink causes acid reflux (stomach acid rises higher than the oesophagus valve). This is more important when the body is in horizontal position (sleeping), but in most cases the amount of Cola and other similar drinks means that acid reflux is well over the danger point.

Whenever we have this type of drink, it causes burping and acid gets into the oesophagus. How much is too much? Research does not indicate where the border is, it just shows that most of us are far over it.

Stomach acid dissolves the tissue - this is its purpose. The mucus of the stomach is not found in the oesophagus, so damage to the lower oesophagus is more common for those who consume acidic soft drinks than those who consume non-carbonated drinks. This results in radical growth of cell mutations.

So what happens to our bodies after drinking Coca-Cola?
After 10 minutes, the ten teaspoons of sugar in a glass of coke causes a devastating strike on the body, and the only reason you don't vomit is phosphoric acid that prevents sugar.

After 20 minutes: There is a jump in the bloodstream insulin level. Liver turns all sugar into fat.

After 40 minutes: Caffeine recording is finally over. Eyes are widening. Blood pressure rises as liver adds more sugar to bloodstream. This has a stimulating effect by blocking the brain's adenosine processing causing wakefulness and inhibits sleep.

After 45 minutes: The body increases the production of dopamine hormone, which stimulates the joy center of the brain. Similar reaction to what Heroin creates.

After 1 hour: Phosphoric acid connects calcium, magnesium and zinc in the stomach intestines tract, giving metabolism an extra boost. Calcium is evacuated with urine.

More than 1 hours later: The urinary effect of the drink starts. Calcium, magnesium and zinc depart from the body, which are the components of our bones and sodium. By this time we can become irritated or dull. The entire amount of water that the coke contained is leaving with the urine.

When we drink a cold bottle of coke and enjoy the undeniable freshness, are we aware of what kind of chemical cocktail we are putting into the body? Coca-Cola is phosphoric acid. Because it has a high acidity, the containers used for the transport of chemicals had to be provided with special storage, designed for highly corrosive materials.

Let's take a look at of one of Coca-Cola's most promoted products, the Coca Cola Light without caffeine. This drink contains: carbon-enriched water, E150D, E652, E651, E336, E330, E211.

Water enriched with carbon acid - this is the soda water. This stirs up the stomach secretion, increases the acidity of the stomach, and causes bloating. Filter tap water is primarily used for it.

E150D - ammonium sulfate; which is a brown coloured dye of synthetic origin.

E652 - Sodium cyclamate; this is a substitute for sugar. Cyclama is a synthetic chemical, sweet taste that is 200 times sweeter than sugar and is used as an artificial sweetener. In 1969, the FDA (American Food and Medicine Supervision Authority) banned it because this, as well as Sacharin and Aspartame, caused cancer in rats. Later this material was legalised again in a very suspicious way.

E650 - Acesulfam potassium; 200 times sweeter than sugar, contains methyl ether. This makes the cardiovascular system more difficult. It also contains asparagic acid, which can also have an exciting effect in our nervous system and can lead to addiction over time. Acesulfam is poorly solved and not recommended for children and pregnant women.

E651 - Aspartame. A diabetes substitute for diabetes is chemically unstable at high temperatures, and then it decomposes to methanol and phenylalamine. Methanol is very dangerous as 5-10ml can cause nerve damage and irreversible blindness. In hot soft drinks, aspartame turns into formaldehyde.

The symptoms of aspartame poisoning are: loss of consciousness, headache, fatigue, dizzy, nausea, weight gain, irritability, anxiety, memory disorder, vague vision, fainting, joint pain, depression, infertility, hearing loss and so on. Aspartame can trigger brain tumours, SM (Sclerosis Multiplex), epilepsy, Graves disease, chronic fatigue, Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, mental deficiency and tuberculosis.

E336 - Phosphoric acid. This can cause irritation of skin and eyes. This is what is used to produce salts of ammonia, sodium, calcium, aluminum phosphoric acid, and in the organic synthesis of charcoal and film ribbons. Also used in the production of heat resistant materials, ceramics, glass, fertiliser, synthetic cleaning products, medicine, metal processing, and in the textile and olive industry.

It is known that phosphoric acid and disturbs the absorption of calcium and iron in the body, which can cause bone weakening and bone disorder. Other side effects are thirst and skin rashes.

E330 - Citric acid. Widely used in the pharmaceutical and food industry. Lemon acid salts (citrates) are used in the food industry for example for acids, preservatives, stabilisers, and medical space to preserve blood.

Aromas - unknown aromatic additives

E211 - Sodium Benzoate. This is what is used in the production of food products for antibacterial and fungal killings. Often it happens in jams, juices and fruit yoghurt. Not recommended for asthma and those who are sensitive to aspirin. One of Peter Piper's studies found this compound causing significant damage to the DNA. According to Peter, sodium benzoate, which is one of the active components of preservatives, does not destroy the DNA, but turns it off. This could lead to liver shrinking and degenerative diseases like Parkinson's disease.

If you can't imagine life without Coca-Cola, consider the following:
Many Coca-Cola distributors in America use this drink to clean truck engines. Many police cars in America carry bottles of Coca-Cola and when a car accident happens, they wash the blood off the road with it.

Coca-Cola is a great tool to remove rust spots on the chrome surfaces of cars. To remove the corrosion from a car battery, you just have to pour the coke on it and the corrosion disappears.

To free a rusty twist, pour Coca-Cola on a piece of material and wrap it around the twist for a few minutes.
To remove spots from clothes - pour Coca-Cola on dirty clothes, add detergent and start the washing machine as usual. You will be surprised at the result.

Some farmers in India use Coca-Cola instead of pesticides to deworm because it's cheaper and its effect is very similar.

Coca-Cola is undeniably a very useful product. The most important thing is to use it for purposes that do not include consumption!

Source: New World Consciousness

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Many years ago, (the 1960s) during a seaman's strike in the UK, a flask of what was described as Coca-Cola syrup was brought to the airport. It was in a large (iirc about 20 gallon (+/- 100l) flask made out of thick glass. A fork lift truck was used to load it into the cargo hold, but unfortunately, during the process, the flask fell off and broke, leaving a thick syrupy mess on the apron. The Fire Service were called to wash it away, but someone had the presence of mind to ring Coca-Cola for advice. Their advice was to make sure no-one touched it, and that foam, rather than water should be used to deal with it. They also suggested that the aircraft be moved away from the site of the incident. The person who called Coca-Cola said there seemed to be an element of concern in the voice of the person he spoke to. The stain is still visible on the apron 50 years later.

• Haha 1

It is gut rot as my nan used to say. Don't they have a secret ingrediant? I never drank fizzy drinks as a kid but starting drinking coke ( for some reason its better out of a can) at about 15 but i stopped.

It is slightly addictive... could be caffeine. Sugar, aspartaine is poison.

Tea has flouride in it, I haven't gone a day in nearly 20 years without at least 4 cups of tea (deadly serious.) I have been known to drink unhealthy amounts pretty sure i have sunk 30 to 40 cups in one day before. 

I tried to quit for one day once and it completley shook my life to the very core. Horrifying.

The Chinese Dr I've been receiving treatment from has a good philosophy about Coke. 

She asked me what would happen if I gave it to a tree instead of water? 

I said it would die.. 

She said it's the exact same thing for our bodies. Over time, years of use is a slow, slow death manifesting as many different ailments. 

• Like 1

I just saw the documentary on Bill Gates on Netflix. He is consuming quite a lot of Coke Light as well as Warren Buffet does. On top of that both seem to love Burgers and Fries a lot. 

I just wonder if they really love Coke and Fastfood or if they just did it for the cameras. 

On 4/30/2021 at 9:04 AM, allymisfit said:

The Chinese Dr I've been receiving treatment from has a good philosophy about Coke. 

She asked me what would happen if I gave it to a tree instead of water? 

I said it would die.. 

She said it's the exact same thing for our bodies. Over time, years of use is a slow, slow death manifesting as many different ailments. 

I tried watering a plant with pureed hamburgers, it didn't work.  So I tried melted butter, nope.  I continued my quest to find ANYTHING that would grow a plant... molasses, caro corn syrup, honey, canned juices, kethcup, mayo, mustard... I literally tried it all.  But the only thing that worked was water.  

Maybe Chinese lady onto something.  

1 hour ago, Scogan said:

I tried watering a plant with pureed hamburgers, it didn't work.  So I tried melted butter, nope.  I continued my quest to find ANYTHING that would grow a plant... molasses, caro corn syrup, honey, canned juices, kethcup, mayo, mustard... I literally tried it all.  But the only thing that worked was water.  

Maybe Chinese lady onto something.  

Yup, I think she was 😉

Wow thanks man. Blimey I do like coke as well! 

Like I used to love the deoderant Lynx or axe as its sometimes called. Then I saw how magicians use it in magic because it can wipe off the suits from a bi-cycle or equivalent deck of cards! Just by applying it to your finger then wiping... Disgusting!

On 4/30/2021 at 3:31 PM, Fluke said:

It is gut rot as my nan used to say. Don't they have a secret ingrediant? I never drank fizzy drinks as a kid but starting drinking coke ( for some reason its better out of a can) at about 15 but i stopped.

It is slightly addictive... could be caffeine. Sugar, aspartaine is poison.

Tea has flouride in it, I haven't gone a day in nearly 20 years without at least 4 cups of tea (deadly serious.) I have been known to drink unhealthy amounts pretty sure i have sunk 30 to 40 cups in one day before. 

I tried to quit for one day once and it completley shook my life to the very core. Horrifying.

I have at least 4 cups a day, not because I’m addicted but because it gets made for me. So much made for me I stopped because I was sick of it. 2 days later I had the most horrendous headache like never before and the only thing I changed was not having tea so thought it had to be caffine withdrawal. After 2 cups of tea, my horrendous headache subsided slowly. I’m scared not to have tea now 😳

Just sent this to a family member who drinks at least 1 litre of coke per day, usually a lot more.

I do like coke but I try have it next to never. I feel quite ill after drinking it and get a headache. The same has started happening after I have a takeaway which is the only time I will have coke usually and drink it along side of it. All the fat, sugar and chemicals 😱 my body isn’t happy at all so it’s quite easy for me to go without.

• Like 1