US hospitals

Karol

Hi I just talked to two women today both of which worked in hospitals last year. The one is a nurse and worked on the “Covid” floor she said they were jampacked with patients and they had to take over the ICU. I don’t believe they’ve proven the virus exists but I’m wondering what all these patients are sick with why her hospital would be so packed any suggestions?

7 hours ago, Karol said:

Hi I just talked to two women today both of which worked in hospitals last year. The one is a nurse and worked on the “Covid” floor she said they were jampacked with patients and they had to take over the ICU. I don’t believe they’ve proven the virus exists but I’m wondering what all these patients are sick with why her hospital would be so packed any suggestions?

Doctors were told to send people with 'flu to the hospital rather than telling them to stay home, drink fluids, take vitamin C, D and Zinc. They were told by their "peers" that Covid-19 was DEADLY and the fucking morons believed it. They were PAID for every patient with 'flu symptoms to be admitted to hospital.

Still the case now.