WHAT IS IT WITH INDIA?.....( ..now pets worry in UK(!)).

epsom

People from India have been spreading out and saying it’s all exaggerated hugely. Death stats are nothing much different to normal. The health care system is terrible in India too so scenes like this wouldn’t be unusual although most are set up to scare people just like with China at the start of all this. 

EA7B50C0-9E43-42CE-AE27-230AD3A9085E.jpeg

• Like 1

Just wait until they covertly infect COWS.. and cull millions upon millions so Gates can once again come to our rescue.  Somewhere in the Gates Compound he wearing a pink cardigan while speaking with his flailing arms.. "If we can cull cows as carriers of COV 2 then I can sell my meatless burgers to the WORLD!"  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The only thing we know for sure is they have a lot of bodies to dispose of . And they really haven't got their shit together in this department ...Stone age!  Look at all that wood being wasted ! ...And the irony of people dying from lack of oxygen, and respiratory problems  and the funeral pyres are taking oxygen out of the air  and making smoke ....

APTOPIX_Virus_Outbreak_India_43143.jpg?w

Don't despair I've come up with a solution , destined to catch on in a Buddhist/ Hindu country like India .....

First you make a statue of the Buddha out of stainless steel a Hollow shell , the shell is about 3mm thick , something like this ....

11fc0c206150537b95bab416134d896f.jpg

The back will open on a hinge so you can get inside and sit .... or put a dead body inside ...

There will be two thick electrical  terminals , one coming from the top of the head , one from the base , when power is supplied the metal shell will heat up , can get to red heat if required , the metal shell will be covered in a layer of insulation so the outside is fairly cool ....

So a pre prepared body  bound in white cloth , sitting in a meditation pose is put inside the statue , the door is shut , and it's plugged into a large bank of solar panels  . It will take about 15mins to reduce the body to ashes while the family sit facing the statue in meditation , all done in an ornate hall/temple ... The gasses produced will exit through a large pipe , be scrubbed and used. When done the back is open , ashes shaken out and the next body put inside...

Cooked by sun power ... the correct term for this process is destructive distillation  

• Haha 1

On 4/25/2021 at 3:41 AM, reduan9701 said:

People in India are dying in large numbers. Medias are covering it also. what is actually happening?

They aren't really dying in large numbers.

2000 deaths there in a day is really nothing in terms of  population. (Obviously it is something to their families. )

Extrapolated to our population here in UK it would be equal to around 100 deaths a day for comparison. 

On 4/27/2021 at 7:20 AM, Mikheil said:

Dogs are MAN MADE. you don't see natural animals breeding with different sub species. You must be a Soros lover.

Dogs and wolves mate sometimes. That's only because they are  the same genetic line.

George Soros?? Yikes. No one's ever said I remind them of him, thankfully.
That's a big fat nope then.

What I will say is that I find it suspicious that in all the overhead pictures the BBC, DM etc. are showing of funeral pyres in India, they certainly do seem to not have any remains visable and really a wood fire would not burn bones in such a perfect way.

Edited by Gee

3 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

Dogs and wolves mate sometimes. That's only because they are  the same genetic line.

George Soros?? Yikes. No one's ever said I remind them of him, thankfully.
That's a big fat nope then.

That is not true. I studied wolves in the military. We owned several. We tried to mate them with GSD's, but they would rather kill a GSD bitch on heat that mate with her. We only succeeded with artificial insemination.

Birds are all the same species, as are butterflies, spiders, and all the other insects. Fish are all the same species. WILD dogs and WILD cats, (lions, leopards, tigers, etc., ONLY humans are encouraged to mate with a different sub-species and ONLY misguided humans, try to cross breed everything they can.

Soros dreams of a world of mongrels. A Jew wrote a whole series of books, pretending to be some sort of mystic. I believe he called himself Lobsang Rampa and I remember one of his books was called "The Third Eye". He preached about a new world order called "The Race of Tan" where Whites were forced to mate with Blacks. Turned out all the books were written by a Jew and a friend of Kissinger! Wishful thinking, but coming more true with each passing day. One of the main reasons that the Jews had to destroy South Africa, South West Africa  and Rhodesia.

Race war is coming, Blacks identify with Islam, more than any other religion, because they can have multiple wives and treat them like shit. Incest and rape of children in the family is rife in Saudi Arabia and I guess over most of the rest of the Middle East as well. I had a friend who was a nurse in Saudi. She lived with the results every day uuntil her contract expired and she could get out.

Did you know that if you work in Saudi, you get a special permit and your passport and birth certificate and all other documents are confiscated until your contract is over and they decide you are allowed to leave? Why don't we do the same to them?

• Like 1

we all know the bullshit the BBC & media churn out,but getting back to keeping our feet on the ground.These People dying in india cant all be fake surely ?

As with every year FLU BUGS hit the uk and other parts of the world.i dont buy into the "covid lie" at all, but i do think that a strong mutation of a Flu/Pneumonia

COULD be responsible for deaths in unfortunate people who have a weakness in their bodies..perhaps.The thing is now every death reported everywhere is Hysterically blamed on "covid" & the Cult PR machine is working overtime to exploit these unfortunate people....just a thought.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, soulalways said:

The thing is now every death reported everywhere is Hysterically blamed on "covid"

Yes, also so many of the vaccine deaths had "Covid" on the death certificate.

It's like....er....make your mind up. Isn't the vaccine supposed to protect against death from  Covid? (haha, rhetorical question)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Gee said:

What I will say is that I find it suspicious that in all the overhead pictures the BBC, DM etc. are showing of funeral pyres in India, they certainly do seem to not have any remains visable and really a wood fire would not burn bones in such a perfect way.

Yeah i thought you have to grind the bones up? 

To give you some comparisons with what is happening in India, the data below shows the total number of UK deaths for selected years from
1838 to 2020.
The exact numbers of deaths per year can be a bit imprecise because if someone dies in late December it may well get recorded as a death in
the following year.

So a quick precis of the TOTAL number of deaths per year gives us
this:-
Year    Number of deaths  Population    per 100,000
1918    611,861                  34,024,000    1,798.3    
2020    608,002                59,829,000    1,016.2
1976    598,516                49,459,000    1,210.1
1979    593,019                49,508,000    1,197.8
1972    591,889                49,327,000     1,199.9
1985    590,734               49,861,000     1,184.8
1891    587,925                29,086,000     2,021.3
1900    587,830               32,249,000     1,822.8

1918 was the year of Spanish Flu, 2020 was Covid-19.

Now let's look at the data in a normalised fashion - deaths per 100,000 of population. That takes out the distortions caused by size of
population.
In general the 19th Century had a really high death rate per 100,000!
That leaves us with 'where is the dreadful year of Covid 2020 in allthis, must be really high right'?
Um. No.

Year    Number of deaths  Population    per 100,000
1849    440,839                17,565,000     2,509.8
1918    611,861                   34,024,000    1,798.3
1940    581,537                  39,889,000    1,457.9
1945    488,108                  37,916,000     1,287.3
1967    542,516                  48,272,000     1,123.9
2000    537,877                   52,140,000    1,031.6
2003    539,151                   52,863,000    1,019.9
2002    535,356                  52,602,000    1,017.7
2001    532,498                  52,360,000    1,017.0
2020    608,002                  59,829,000    1,016.2

Pardon? Why weren't we in lockdown in 1967 or 2000 or 2001?

The population of India as at April 2021 is reckoned to be 1,390,885,000.
Cumulative deaths from Covid Feb 2020 to April 2020 are 204,812.
Deaths from Covid per 100,000? 15. 15 deaths per 100,000 from Covid 19.
Current data excluding Covid-19 from the UN shows deaths of 735 per 100,000. Add in Covid and you get 750 deaths per 100,000.

The news reckons there is gross under-counting of Covid deaths in
India. However, whatever they died of, you can't easily hide the totals.
Feel free to provide better data!

And THAT is why I won't have a Covid vaccine. Not needed.

• Like 2

just watched hugo,s video and i didnt know that apparantly people are dying in india from water,food,& oxygen shortages..and the latter has always been a problem there..this is from westerners in india that sent a tweet to him....again it does make sense.

Edited by soulalways

8 hours ago, soulalways said:

we all know the bullshit the BBC & media churn out,but getting back to keeping our feet on the ground.These People dying in india cant all be fake surely ?

As with every year FLU BUGS hit the uk and other parts of the world.i dont buy into the "covid lie" at all, but i do think that a strong mutation of a Flu/Pneumonia

COULD be responsible for deaths in unfortunate people who have a weakness in their bodies..perhaps.The thing is now every death reported everywhere is Hysterically blamed on "covid" & the Cult PR machine is working overtime to exploit these unfortunate people....just a thought.

There is ZERO hygiene in India. They are the filthiest, most disgusting race on earth. The streets are full of human shit. Cow shit is sacred. The Ganges is full of rotting corpses, humans, cows, babies, dogs, cats.

If you live in shit, you must expect to get sick. Maybe if they actually washed occasionally and stopped shitting everywhere, things MIGHT get better.

The BBC news have a 'Public Enemy'-esque approach to their news reports, lots of cutting, pasting and sampling. Find some footage of bodies lying around, cut paste. People shouting outside a hospital, bodies wrapped in sheets. Cobble it altogether, blah blah blah.

Combine that with the sleight of hand that is rebranding any respiratory illness as covid.

Combine that with India being one of the most densely populated countries on the planet, and New Delhi being one of the most populous cities.

Combine that with fear weakening people's immune systems.

Combine that with the 'nocebo' effect/hypochondria/Munchausen's 

People are actually requesting test kits; it's like testing "positive" for the non existent virus has become a badge of honor. 

Honestly, the ease with which the MSM are manipulating people is just boring and sad by this point.

• Thanks 1

On 4/25/2021 at 11:31 AM, epsom said:

Quite agree the cat story is BS--but that's the propaganda they are putting out. How on Earth can they possibly say a cat (or any animal) has "covid" --for which NO proof has yet been shown to show it even exist's?.

What are they looking for specifically in an animal?.

It is nothing but fear mongering propaganda crap.

If they say it..then they can go ahead and inject cats without much complaint,as yet again its  "for our protection."

Cats roam everywhere, a cat from about 20 houses away likes to sleep in my garden for some reason.

Cats shedding vaccine-virus to other cats? to other animals? Not good.

On 4/26/2021 at 11:57 AM, MrM said:

There is a world-wide shortage of medical oxygen, especially in developing nations. Even the mainstream news reports say this is a major reason for the current crisis in India. Oxygen is obviously vital in treating a wide variety of medical conditions not just respiratory infections, deaths from a range of conditions might be being blamed on 'Covid'.

Lockdowns affecting global supply chains combined with richer nations buying up and hoarding medical supplies will have played a large part in this current crisis. This isn't new, I read a report back in December that people were dying in Egypt due to lack of oxygen supplies.

There is also the possibility that some sort of poisoning of food or water is being used to generate increased cases and deaths in certain nations like Brazil and India. I've long suspected that random poisoning has played a part in creating the illusion of this pandemic.

move all the spare oxygen to india and when it hits the whiteys sell it back at 10 times the price, didnt thye do that already with the toilet paper and other resources, like goldfinger moves all the gold to fortknow then makes it toxic.

Sick off all this BS and shite

19 hours ago, Ethel said:

The BBC news have a 'Public Enemy'-esque approach to their news reports, lots of cutting, pasting and sampling. Find some footage of bodies lying around, cut paste. People shouting outside a hospital, bodies wrapped in sheets. Cobble it altogether, blah blah blah.

Combine that with the sleight of hand that is rebranding any respiratory illness as covid.

Combine that with India being one of the most densely populated countries on the planet, and New Delhi being one of the most populous cities.

Combine that with fear weakening people's immune systems.

Combine that with the 'nocebo' effect/hypochondria/Munchausen's 

People are actually requesting test kits; it's like testing "positive" for the non existent virus has become a badge of honor. 

Honestly, the ease with which the MSM are manipulating people is just boring and sad by this point.

reroute all spare supplies of oxygen to india, that btw had nuclear bombs to blow its muslim neighbours and proliferated the arms race in the 70s

On 4/28/2021 at 2:21 AM, oz93666 said:

Look at all that wood being wasted ! ...And the irony of people dying from lack of oxygen, and respiratory problems  and the funeral pyres are taking oxygen out of the air  and making smoke ....

Exactly!