666 IS THE COVID VACCINE

huge proof covid vaccine biedn the president fear biden beast

i have no idea how these correlations on a supposedly holy calculator are so synchroniced if the numbers are the same, unless its some sort of altered perception mind fuck

if you see the same numbers and what i see reply, or i might just be tripping on the eyes see what they want to see, leave an emoji so i dont reinterpret words, maybe thats why emojis were creted so we blank all those letters and DVLA a dvl a devil rigger numberplates and NIKE JUST DO T subliminals 

49 minutes ago, wolfpavek1 said:

huge proof covid vaccine biedn the president fear biden beast

i have no idea how these correlations on a supposedly holy calculator are so synchroniced if the numbers are the same, unless its some sort of altered perception mind fuck

if you see the same numbers and what i see reply, or i might just be tripping on the eyes see what they want to see, leave an emoji so i dont reinterpret words, maybe thats why emojis were creted so we blank all those letters and DVLA a dvl a devil rigger numberplates and NIKE JUST DO T subliminals 

Hey Wolfpavek1

You've really sparked my interest in Gematria. 

I do wonder if I'm grasping it all properly, but it's so interesting. 

image.png.b54206bfe3c53046477ad4c129a3c91a.png

30 the number of christ 33 the masonic death of christ, 30 guests at prince phillips funeral

image.png.6aa8660bb31b679244aad6a1dabbc7b6.png

Look itss prometheus image.png.82d360348d5d52b53cf976b9ecdf11c1.png

getting kicked off the team

the queen 30/ prometheus who gave man immortality and fire, is getting kicked off the team

I noticed this:

C is the chemical symbol for carbon which has an atomic number 6

O is the 15th letter of the alphabet and 1+5 = 6

VI in roman numerals is 6

could stand for quite a lot of things - 4, 500, delta, digital... etc

Posted (edited)

It aslo spells divorce covid 19 where 19 is S or pre hebrew  U without I or J and thus  k=9 m=11  thats MK ultra 911 KLm 91011

So covid 19 is divorce US separations thats revelations and the rapture 

DIVOrCe ER = elizabeth gets booted off the team, for releasing covid untried untested to serve her name elizabeth mary alexandre saxe gotha couburg mountbatten windosr, with genocide, eugenics murder slaughter and genocide in her name, her daddies name and even her grandkids name princess betarice and princess eugenie

She listens into everything from Mars to army all those marys and even sex, and then builds a fortress to protect her wealth but sadly coutts or counts or cnuts didnt get the memo and lost her mummy billions on a black or red bit coin bet 

The lloyds banking group TLBG that had to rescue the country by buying up those northern rock accounts is LGBT the burden is on the LBGT to get us out of this mess

The bank of england did not buy the debt thats rothschild they issue debt they never ever buy debt,they paid glaser to uy the MU club bad debt beconmes good debt,  that leaves lloyds halifax working to stay still as she loses all her money, pensions  of her guards and generals and 30 sad guests at a rehearsed funeral he died back in march 

image.png.1cdd76f67d6dd582d65053321e17603a.png

and VOLIA PHILIPS FUNERAL MATCHES FIGHT VACCINE IS THE MARK and the day of reckoning 

Edited by wolfpavek1
pics wrong

scaredy cats oh boy look at the numbers for this one wtf is cuong truong, but the searches are huge, big weird numbers like this are code words and big codes

image.png.4256b12dbd8975b43555891d79c7e42a.png

image.png.f3378caf741cbf5a69ed0bcb335019af.png

look at the name that shall not be spoken, cuong trong has more searches even than corona virus anyone got a sickbag yet

add to that the pizzaclub and its gonna get ugly

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 5:22 PM, wolfpavek1 said:

It aslo spells divorce covid 19 where 19 is S or pre hebrew  U without I or J and thus  k=9 m=11  thats MK ultra 911 KLm 91011

So covid 19 is divorce US separations thats revelations and the rapture 

DIVOrCe ER = elizabeth gets booted off the team, for releasing covid untried untested to serve her name elizabeth mary alexandre saxe gotha couburg mountbatten windosr, with genocide, eugenics murder slaughter and genocide in her name, her daddies name and even her grandkids name princess betarice and princess eugenie

She listens into everything from Mars to army all those marys and even sex, and then builds a fortress to protect her wealth but sadly coutts or counts or cnuts didnt get the memo and lost her mummy billions on a black or red bit coin bet 

The lloyds banking group TLBG that had to rescue the country by buying up those northern rock accounts is LGBT the burden is on the LBGT to get us out of this mess

The bank of england did not buy the debt thats rothschild they issue debt they never ever buy debt,they paid glaser to uy the MU club bad debt beconmes good debt,  that leaves lloyds halifax working to stay still as she loses all her money, pensions  of her guards and generals and 30 sad guests at a rehearsed funeral he died back in march 

image.png.1cdd76f67d6dd582d65053321e17603a.png

and VOLIA PHILIPS FUNERAL MATCHES FIGHT VACCINE IS THE MARK and the day of reckoning 

Well as from today with bill and Melinda announcing a divorce this post becomes more intriguing

• 3 months later...
On 4/24/2021 at 6:11 AM, Not Thoth said:

I noticed this:

Interesting. Maybe D for Death?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 9:11 AM, Not Thoth said:

I noticed this:

I forget where I found this.  600 = brotherly love,  60 = stolen fire from heaven (Hebrew: Barak Obama),  6 = brotherly love for one's own benefit (service to self/Satan)

Also, COVID = Certificate of Virtual Identity.   The introduction of the mRNA material into the person irreversibly alters the dna to a hybrid alien dna.  Many christians and spiritualists have claimed to have been told by Christ Jesus that the "vaxxine" will create a separation from him so that the human soul cannot "connect" or communicate with him (the Divine).  This is the real intent of this technology, nothing to do with even making people "superhuman" through a connection to the "internet of things".  Total bullshit from the agencies.  The real universe and the real human exist separate and apart from any manmade technological nightmare.  Becoming part of this electronic matrix not only limits you to a material reality TOTALLY controlled by whatever/whoever is at the center of the web, but you lose you own volitional will.  AI is continually redirecting your consciousness to align with it's thinking.  People really, really need to wake up in a big way.  This is far worse than they're supposing, thinking that it's a bunch of "conspiracy theory".   All the psychopaths have to do is get people to allow the needle in their arms, after that, they're done.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 7:58 PM, Unity8 said:

I forget where I found this.  600 = brotherly love,  60 = stolen fire from heaven (Hebrew: Barak Obama),  6 = brotherly love for one's own benefit (service to self/Satan)

Also, COVID = Certificate of Virtual Identity.   The introduction of the mRNA material into the person irreversibly alters the dna to a hybrid alien dna.  Many christians and spiritualists have claimed to have been told by Christ Jesus that the "vaxxine" will create a separation from him so that the human soul cannot "connect" or communicate with him (the Divine).  This is the real intent of this technology, nothing to do with even making people "superhuman" through a connection to the "internet of things".  Total bullshit from the agencies.  The real universe and the real human exist separate and apart from any manmade technological nightmare.  Becoming part of this electronic matrix not only limits you to a material reality TOTALLY controlled by whatever/whoevier is at the center of the web, but you lose you own volitional will.  AI is continually redirecting your consciousness to align with it's thinking.  People really, really need to wake up in a big way.  This is far worse than they're supposing, thinking that it's a bunch of "conspiracy theory".   All the psychopaths have to do is get people to allow the needle in their arms, after that, they're done.

Edited by matreshka

According to the scripture this refers too, 666 is the mark of the beast that are put in people's forehead or hand. So it can't be the vaccine.

The vaccine is a tool to achieve more control. I imagine a microchip could be a ''mark of the beast'' as it will be most convenient to pay and enter a place with a microchip under the skin of your hand. We already use hands to get money, card or keys. I'm not sure about the forehead. Maybe something that develops from Musk's technology, the tech in your brain, which I suppose could link with the chip under the skin's hand. Any thoughts?

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Firebird said:

According to the scripture this refers too, 666 is the mark of the beast that are put in people's forehead or hand. So it can't be the vaccine.

The vaccine is a tool to achieve more control. I imagine a microchip could be a ''mark of the beast'' as it will be most convenient to pay and enter a place with a microchip under the skin of your hand. We already use hands to get money, card or keys. I'm not sure about the forehead. Maybe something that develops from Musk's technology, the tech in your brain, which I suppose could link with the chip under the skin's hand. Any thoughts?

Maybe they plan to put vaccine passports in the chips along with personal details, credit, criminal charges and other data.

On 4/24/2021 at 2:11 PM, Not Thoth said:

I noticed this:

All life on the planet is carbon based, the more co2 in the atmosphere, the more life flourishes, despite what the media lies say... and the carbon atom has 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons... the element of life on this planet is made up of 666... maybe we really are in hell