• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

V for Zion. Never takes him long to blame America and the west. Such a deep thinker he is. It's funny because he mixes the truth with lies like the writers of V for Vendetta.   Is this guy a

He's a wanker. Controlled opposition. 100%

Just another knob head thinking he's funny while blabbering shit.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Wow, random ridicule of people curious about their world, even in a completely unrelated topic!

It's clearly a most sensitive subject and we definitely don't want people looking for themselves.

It's obviously sensitive to some, now if you don't mind I would like to get back to those tits

4 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

He's a wanker.

Controlled opposition.

100%

I really don't know about his personal habits,but I'm inclined to agree with the rest of your assessment . Years ago I used to think he was ok,obviously intelligent and his command of the English language was impressive and somewhat of a novelty at the time,however that started to ware pretty thin rather quickly and in my eyes there wasn't much left 

• Like 1

A big fan of The Smiths, so an immediate plus for me. I find it difficult to determine where the act stops, and the real Russell begins now, and I suspect that he might feel the same.

I imagine that his intellect is as sharp as it seems, and it might become unbearable to spend more than five minutes in his company, if you fall below his level.

Anyone who delights in the use of the English language should be applauded. Brand, and a couple of others I can name, Peter Hitchens (the lesser Hitchens) and Douglas Murray spring to mind. 

10 hours ago, Strummer101 said:

A big fan of The Smiths, so an immediate plus for me. I find it difficult to determine where the act stops, and the real Russell begins now, and I suspect that he might feel the same.

I imagine that his intellect is as sharp as it seems, and it might become unbearable to spend more than five minutes in his company, if you fall below his level.

Anyone who delights in the use of the English language should be applauded. Brand, and a couple of others I can name, Peter Hitchens (the lesser Hitchens) and Douglas Murray spring to mind. 

Do you think Brand is very eloquent when touching up or raping children?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Do you think Brand is very eloquent when touching up or raping children?

I must have missed something , he has gone from an eloquent bore to controlled opposition and now he is a child raping pedo. I'm not saying he is or isn't as I just don't know but what evidence is there for your statement above

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, peter said:

I must have missed something , he has gone from an eloquent bore to controlled opposition and now he is a child raping pedo. I'm not saying he is or isn't as I just don't know but what evidence is there for your statement above

Yeah I wondered about that as well.

I mean I don't like the guy these days as I think he is a gatekeeper but if there is such serious accusation against him I think that should be accompanied by some evidence. 

2 minutes ago, Itsa said:

Yeah I wondered about that as well.

I mean I don't like the guy these days as I think he is a gatekeeper but if there is such serious accusation against him I think that should be accompanied by some evidence. 

I totally agree,  and something a little better than circumstantial on dick head tube,that has been cut and pasted or taken out of context

For those people seeking evidence, how much do you have to have?

1. Most if not all the people you think ARE paedophiles have accusers. This does not mean someone without an accuser is necessarily NOT a paedophile. Having an accuser brings with it all manner of attention.

2. Watch with your own eye's the children in the video. Forget the lizard eyes stuff etc. Look at how uncomfortable she is and at how inappropriately he's holding her. If someone sat with my female child at that age like that in front of me  - 'I'd do time' as they say.

If you think it's in any way normal then you need help.

4 minutes ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

1. Most if not all the people you think ARE paedophiles have accusers. This does not mean someone without an accuser is necessarily NOT a paedophile. Having an accuser brings with it all manner of attention.

2. Watch with your own eye's the children in the video. Forget the lizard eyes stuff etc. Look at how uncomfortable she is and at how inappropriately he's holding her. If someone sat with my female child at that age like that in front of me  - 'I'd do time' as they say.

The question is, who are real parents of these children and why are they allowing him to use their children like this? Has he paid them off? Interesting.

As for the body language of the children, it's very similar to that of the children touched by Joe Biden. Watch closely...

There's a clear pattern here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

I think it is unfortunate that fuck tube has become the arbiter of truth these days and is good enough for most to form an opinion about someone or something .

(Most if not all the people you think ARE paedophiles have accusers.) Well I personally know two people that have had accusers and done time because of a lie, one was because a vindictive wife and the other vindictive students in both cases it came to light that it was all bullshit ,the people in question were released early all be it after years in the can , both lost everything houses, marriage, kids, jobs and sent broke . What happened to the accusers ,nothing.

I'm not saying that that is the case predominantly,far from it ,but what I am saying is if all you have is utube as evidence you may as well go out and hang him now because in this day and age apparently idiot tube is all that's required   

Edited by peter

You're prevaricating.

Brand is obviously inappropriate with children -this is a massive red flag to anyone who knows about abuse (and I have extensive knowledge from personal conversations with victims).

Your examples involve adults on both sides.

I don't watch jewtube much any more and that vid was from bitchute (or shitchute as you'd probably term it).

I would point out that even if the video provider is a jewish, tikum olam seeking, mossiach anticipating animal shit weasel the images speak for themselves and show Brand is a scum-level fuckwit.

Why do you defend him?

On 4/28/2021 at 7:38 PM, DarianF said:

The question is, who are real parents of these children and why are they allowing him to use their children like this? Has he paid them off? Interesting.

As for the body language of the children, it's very similar to that of the children touched by Joe Biden. Watch closely...

There's a clear pattern here.

Yikes, how creepy. Definitely not normal behaviour; can't keep his hands off them urgh.

• Sad 1
On 4/26/2021 at 8:15 AM, Nobby Noboddy said:

Much much worse than that.

Watch the video I posted: around 30 mins in or so just look at the poor children, makes me literally feel sick.

That was a scary video. Seen all that creepy eye symbolism stuff before. Brand is in their club. The little girl looks terrified of him!

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

Yikes, how creepy. Definitely not normal behaviour; can't keep his hands off them urgh.

.... like a Saud Caliphatornia Crown Harem Gasoline Station or savilian Fuckingthem Palace of Royal Rape United Kingdom Foundation  ,

imperial leftovers  ,  Dicknights of Malta,  Aroman Empire Vatican Caesar Knightclub Cathedral  Jesuit Priests riding on  naked nuns and Children Sexorcization ...

....  its the United Slaveowners Pedophilian Virus Corona Empire Genetically Prior Oligarchy Nazi Union Terrorist Security Rapist NATO  Corporation ,

swiss gangsters internazionale , godfather mafia cardinale , 

criminal bankers,  moneyprinting and political power which moneypulates and creates  fake religion cults , sex cults to  brainwash kids,  its a political party implementation of organized slavery as global prostitution institution , selling the kids  , training kids to be sex slaves .

united slaveowners fuckingthem palaces while working class economy destabilized and working class poor living like a monkeys in a caves  ,

Its the  savilian caligulian  , clintonian , saud solomonian suleimanian habsburgerian , epsteinian , brusellian  eurabian leopoldian ,  virgin islandian , weinsteinian aryan lolypope lollywood  International Justice Tribunal and Court fucking , raping and bombing the innocent .

https://timeline.com/children-of-god-5245a45f6a2a

https://expressdigest.com/sex-cult-nxivm-partied-on-richard-bransons-private-island-twice/

Clinton Global Initiative 

lolita express branson.jpg

lolita exporess 22.jpg

clinton girls 2.jpg

andrew girls plane.jpg

weinstein queen 5.jpg

epstein island.jpg

william israel.jpg

savile award 2.jpg

Edited by jupiter
Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2021 at 7:18 AM, Nobby Noboddy said:

Why do you defend him?

I'm not defending anyone , personally I particularly don't like him and I haven't seen any of his videos in years but what I am saying  and I have been very clear about this , it's unfortunate that  utube and shit chute as you call it are now the be all and end all of modern day truth, so don't try and twist my words as it was blatantly obvious  I wasn't defending anyone least of all R. Brand

Edited by peter
Posted (edited)
On 5/2/2021 at 6:21 AM, jupiter said:

.... like a Saud Caliphatornia Crown Harem Gasoline Station or savilian Fuckingthem Palace of Royal Rape United Kingdom Foundation  ,

imperial leftovers  ,  Dicknights of Malta,  Aroman Empire Vatican Caesar Knightclub Cathedral  Jesuit Priests riding on  naked nuns and Children Sexorcization ...

....  its the United Slaveowners Pedophilian Virus Corona Empire Genetically Prior Oligarchy Nazi Union Terrorist Security Rapist NATO  Corporation ,

swiss gangsters internazionale , godfather mafia cardinale , 

criminal bankers,  moneyprinting and political power which moneypulates and creates  fake religion cults , sex cults to  brainwash kids,  its a political party implementation of organized slavery as global prostitution institution , selling the kids  , training kids to be sex slaves .

united slaveowners fuckingthem palaces while working class economy destabilized and working class poor living like a monkeys in a caves  ,

Its the  savilian caligulian  , clintonian , saud solomonian suleimanian habsburgerian , epsteinian , brusellian  eurabian leopoldian ,  virgin islandian , weinsteinian aryan lolypope lollywood  International Justice Tribunal and Court fucking , raping and bombing the innocent .

https://timeline.com/children-of-god-5245a45f6a2a

https://expressdigest.com/sex-cult-nxivm-partied-on-richard-bransons-private-island-twice/

Clinton Global Initiative 

lolita express branson.jpg

lolita exporess 22.jpg

clinton girls 2.jpg

andrew girls plane.jpg

weinstein queen 5.jpg

epstein island.jpg

william israel.jpg

savile award 2.jpg

Yes it's those Aryan NatSocs pushing degeneracy on our children. /s

Imagine believing that.

"weinsteinian aryan"

looooool

Edit: Sorry for the banter, but you always type the same crap and it reads like copypasta. There is some truth in what you say, but you always leave out the elephant in the room while blaming everything on Europeans and Muslims.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

When the system sees a pocket of resistance developing they will create controlled opposition to embed in that resistance who will make some of the right noises only to drop in a little bit of poison to mess the whole thing up so with someone like brand i'd be listening with an ear for that little things where you think ''and that would actually play right into the hands of the cabals agenda''

eg when he said some stuff that was true about some of the problems in the world and then presented his solution as being to vote for red Ed milliband the marxist....