Jump to content

Russell Brand?


shadowmoon
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, bamboozooka said:

so was russell brand katy perrys handler as well as husband?

if so not just anyone gets to be a handler of an eleet controlled pop star

He played the role of the child catcher in the 2012 Olympic  ceremony.

 

Brand momentarily flashes a pendant with word obey on it, Perry's demeanour changes as she becomes incoherent.

The pentagram also features a pentagram design in red white and black the same colours as the couple are wearing.

 

Musical truth. Page 250

Mark Devlin.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, andy1033 said:

Personally never seen a vid of his.

 

Celebs are boring, and celebs become more boring, once they start using there position to play people.

He is always coming up on my YouTube page that is what flagged him up to me, I dont follow any celebs and the people I  do follow, I have to type their name in and search.

Edited by shadowmoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

He is always coming up on my YouTube page that is what flagged him up to me, I dont follow any celebs and the people I  do follow, I have to type their name in and search.

 

Yep, i agree, i never watch any of his vids, or searched for his vids, and i never know why his vids show up on my youtube page.

 

Makes you wonder, why it does, and whether youtube wants his videos watched.

 

Yep, i ignore celebs, and i always ignore celebs who then believe they can take on the mantle of speaking the truth for everyone.

 

No matter how many times i block his vids, they always seem to show up.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2021 at 5:13 PM, andy1033 said:

Personally never seen a vid of his.

 

Celebs are boring, and celebs become more boring, once they start using there position to play people.

I agree with this guy 👆.

For years I've had a distain for celebrities, and I dismay how easily they influence so many people into thought conformity. I've very little doubt that Brand is a sponsored shill too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shill from the start. I remember not so long ago he encouraged people to vote for ed miliband. Even had him at his home. I don't believe he is on it all though. They just promote him and he is probably on the payroll. 

 

Notice he has that che guvara < (cant spell could care less) Jesus look and other revolutionaries. 

 

Add the psuedo intelletual use of vocab people think the weasel is smart. 

 

What was it...

 

"Spritual socialism" in that whiny voice.

 

Pfft. Fraud. 

 

Most are. Even in the "truther" scene. 

 

Look at how cynical certain memebers here are. And then try and be more cynical than they are. Thats what I aim to do.

 

People will always let you down in the end.

 

Edited by Fluke
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Shill from the start. I remember not so long ago he encouraged people to vote for ed miliband. Even had him at his home. I don't believe he is on it all though. They just promote him and he is probably on the payroll. 

 

Notice he has that che guvara < (cant spell could care less) Jesus look and other revolutionaries. 

 

Add the psuedo intelletual use of vocab people think the weasel is smart. 

 

What was it...

 

"Spritual socialism" in that whiny voice.

 

Pfft. Fraud. 

 

Most are. Even in the "truther" scene. 

 

Look at how cynical certain memebers here are. And then try and be more cynical than they are. Thats what I aim to do.

 

People will always let you down in the end.

 

 

Just another knob head thinking he's funny while blabbering shit.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1418890635573.jpg.31ed88cdd0353df003b8a0c3f2c935b6.jpg

 

V for Zion. Never takes him long to blame America and the west. Such a deep thinker he is. It's funny because he mixes the truth with lies like the writers of V for Vendetta.

 

Is this guy a real Anglo or Celt, if you know what I mean? I assume regular British lads don't marry Goldsmiths and don't have Rothschild links.

 

He exposed himself when he shilled two entire videos with Edward Miliband. Notice before he was all like ALL POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT CORPORATIVE PUPPETS THAT WORK ONLY IN THEIR OWN INTEREST. lol

 

What really grinds my gears is when they give this pretentious gatekeeper a debate with another gatekeeper like Farage, meanwhile the fvcker refuses to debate a real nationalist like Collett. He must know that everything Collett said is coming true, so he refuses to do a follow-up with him. Such a total lack of integrity, but not surprising.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/23/2021 at 2:17 AM, bamboozooka said:

 

 

.... maybe once upon a time when he was young he was innocent entertaining person  , but  his nowdays behaviour its such systematic program  intelligence and tells that  his humour and  privilege is most likely that he is  dealing Jp Morgans cocaine to the rich and of course also to the poor  ,

narcodealership  to the elite is door key  to his success   and then he becomes their entertaining party clown  to spread narcotic sale advertising and surf on peoples problems and suck energy out of working class  people and kids  ,

 

even slaveowners were drugging their slaves too so they could use them easily , ...  and in such status  the problem with every narcodealer  is that they want to manipulate and control others , they  become chronical narcisoid egomaniacs thinking that they are smarter than others  and thinking they  have superpower to rule by dealing drugs  but actually they are  addicted to drugging and   manipulating their victims  ,  that is the key to their status  and power  , its a psychotic condition .

 

Russel Brand is  kind of twisted personality and you cannot trust that  , you see how he  so in hurry when he speaks (and Jimmy Savile had same speaking style  signs ) and thats sign that he doesnt care  and he is in hurry to  sell Christ  and best friendship for  a bit of drug , atenttion and fame , its for dealers  breakfast  , like a scorpion , it feeds their ego to actually destroy others .

 

 Everything about him seems like a show  act , he knows exactly what people wanna hear and he would say anything people wanna hear just to get what he wants ,  i think he is acting  childish  but its just  strategy  to hide other side ,  he should get out of his  lollywood dream to save his soul .

 

narcodealers  and other criminal agendas  will sweet talk just to integrate into anything  good where they can use others ,  deal drugs and blow their ego  ,  its like fake humanitarianism and fake socialism or fake green  legalism  , its all about using other peoples problems to make  elite laugh and make private  profits , but actually they  dont care about other human beings , their goal is to spread narcotics and then use others , thats what criminal elite do  , its all about destroying other peoples economy .

they are drugging kids and youth and then enslave them , exploit and and rape them . 

 

Even his image is  kind of egotrip ,  and basically its also disgrace to christianity ,

... his hidden addicted egomania is  representing Jesus Christ as narcoman and criminal elite will applaud as funny while ordinary people just dont get it   , 

you can imagine who is behind that type of thinking metaphysics . 

 

But in the end they gonna drop him too  , he is just another party clown , and if you look carefully you would find lot of same signs and similarity in way funny talks and between his behaviour and behaviour of Jimmy Savile .  They are all usually at first very likeable , sweet talking , entertaining  and flirty   but later there is always hidden private  interest unsatisfied psycho agenda linked  behind that .

 

All lollywood show business  is like that , and there is even littlebit more about that but will not talk about that now , .. just think of Epstein , Ghislaine Maxwell  and Weinstein , and there is plenty others 

 

 united slaveowners lollywod show business is advertising and dealing drugs to their slaves and other plantation sugar stars .  Russell seems kind of  having trip like Jimmy Savile  , very concerned to  help other  people  . ....... or maybe having lollywood trip  like Jim Carey , once upon a time good normal guy but went to far and then crashed  when he realized that all that world around him was all fake  and he was fake with it too .  

Edited by jupiter
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, peter said:

Don't worry gravity works it's magic  over time , unless of course she is a FE'er

Wow, random ridicule of people curious about their world, even in a completely unrelated topic!

It's clearly a most sensitive subject and we definitely don't want people looking for themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/26/2021 at 8:59 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

1418890635573.jpg.31ed88cdd0353df003b8a0c3f2c935b6.jpg

 

V for Zion. Never takes him long to blame America and the west. Such a deep thinker he is. It's funny because he mixes the truth with lies like the writers of V for Vendetta.

 

Is this guy a real Anglo or Celt, if you know what I mean? I assume regular British lads don't marry Goldsmiths and don't have Rothschild links.

 

He exposed himself when he shilled two entire videos with Edward Miliband. Notice before he was all like ALL POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT CORPORATIVE PUPPETS THAT WORK ONLY IN THEIR OWN INTEREST. lol

 

What really grinds my gears is when they give this pretentious gatekeeper a debate with another gatekeeper like Farage, meanwhile the fvcker refuses to debate a real nationalist like Collett. He must know that everything Collett said is coming true, so he refuses to do a follow-up with him. Such a total lack of integrity, but not surprising.

Gatekeeper sums him up perfectly, remember when he tried it with his trews crap?

Too many people were talking about the great reset, scamdemic etc so along comes Russell to act concerned and reframe it for his predominantly pseudo intellectual leftist audience....lol.....

 

The guys so full of shit, typical 6th form type twat who smokes a few lines of brown then wants to bang on about how he was an addict for the next 20 years...tosser.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My mum is in love with RB. Very embarrassingly so. 

 

Funny, when I tried to have chats with her about our true reality and what I've learned from my own experiences that have led me to this path, she tells me to stop as it's upsetting her. 

But when RB talks about it, she listens!! And guess what? She tries to educate me on these things now! Hah!! I have to laugh. 

She would never for one moment watch any videos exposing his true identity. That's the sad part. Under a hypnotic spell. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...