The superleague was also a scam

wolfpavek1

For two days they had superleague fever the shares rocketed and then drop back down and then they scrapped it. Thats a big short inside dealing scam, the owners are all american or arabs and they made a lovely huge wad, then back to normal, im becoming so bored with the money greed grabs its become sickening boring now

They are syphoning off trillions but wait they cant starve us all, they can and they will this is not about money its about energy vampirism using the manipulation of energy its egregore and its manifestation, to get them to mars, to reveal its genocide death stage, in army tech and eugenics

If we get there we will know how to build the death star and the energy is quadzillions , so its all about syphoning the python or snake literally, 

the billionaires are all front men for army technology, you dont build multi billion conglomerates as a snotty nosed geek fromharvard unless daddy is in the military

The activation is St Mary, antifreeze gemetria and the queen needs her own darth vader escape pod, to get off planet, thats why their greed is going exponetila, glasier of united just made 500 million in just 2 days. from shorting his own stock.SCANM SCAM SCAM

I seriously doubt its a scam.

Club football in europe has real problems, and its not surprising mega rich teams need something more to pull in viewers, and they know it.

I do not watch football anymore, but i doubt this is a scam long term. Its very likely they said this just to see what the reaction is, and its very likely its something all these clubs want, as football today has destroyed what traditionally was club football, and club football has lost the basis on which it existed.

Like i said, i do not care about it, but i would suspect these clubs are serious.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

john barnes nailed it on talksport.

fans are nowhere near in control. all fans have is not buy tickets.

hey ho clubs have been doing just fine in empty stadiums. clubs  no longer need the fans.

they save millions on policing so hey little goy people we shafted you again

5 hours ago, wolfpavek1 said:

Football Club Share Prices (advfn.com)image.png.1b9e9e2d7ee053bbf889b5d4e8ff9f93.png

image.png.5b069383b20d7a8fb5374ea21cb87e21.png

image.png.cbac3e933c60a5b6f3d735984ca5a189.png

LOOK AT ALL THOSE PRETTY BLIPS< EXCEPT ARSENAL DIDNT MOVE SUGGESTING THEY WILL TRY AGAIN LATER as they did with the id cars oops sorry covid passports. 

those little blips could also be the final nail they are all bankrupt up to their eyes in debt, and the banks are calling their loans in, this was a stay of execution before the final nail arrives, imagine ronaldo working at asda or these top managers now walking with the ones who pay their wages. correction used to pay their wages, till the greedy twats went for bank loans and debt instead for fast cash and pure greed.Anyone with an unlimited credit facility can sponge off the banks until they call them in. 

Maybe all those exclusive appratments like hilton beetham owned and empty by celebrities and footballers might be seized by burnham as he drives for his homeless 0 goal. cant pay lose it losers.

6 hours ago, andy1033 said:

I seriously doubt its a scam.

Club football in europe has real problems, and its not surprising mega rich teams need something more to pull in viewers, and they know it.

I do not watch football anymore, but i doubt this is a scam long term. Its very likely they said this just to see what the reaction is, and its very likely its something all these clubs want, as football today has destroyed what traditionally was club football, and club football has lost the basis on which it existed.

Like i said, i do not care about it, but i would suspect these clubs are serious.

I seem to recall they tried pushing this idea of a 'European Super League' a few years ago, and that got pushed back at the time.

Modern football is all about money, more games = more revenue. Either from fans paying for tickets to attend, or for subscriptions to sports channels so they can watch on TV. Stadiums can only hold so many paying supporters though, hence the push to get more games shown 'live' on TV.

Millionaires kicking a ball for 90 minutes, do they really have the same passion for the 'beautiful game' as a bunch of non-league amateurs?

I've reached a point where if I ever developed any interest in football again, I'd rather go and watch non-league Solihull Moors than premier league Aston Villa.

• Like 1

John Barnes was right. Abramovic wouldn't give a monkeys about a load of fans outside chelseas ground calling him a wanker.

I didn't know anything about this esl story until I saw Gary Neville ranting about it on sky.

So it was sky sports protecting its investment and using it's platform to send images of enraged fans, getting ex pro's to give their opinion saying stuff like anyone ESL player will be banned from playing for their national team, all just chatter though.

Blanket coverage, displaying the strength of TV yet again.  Just like we seen with the rona.

And then as quick as the story broke the owners all came out and said sorry and that was it.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I seem to recall they tried pushing this idea of a 'European Super League' a few years ago, and that got pushed back at the time.

Modern football is all about money, more games = more revenue. Either from fans paying for tickets to attend, or for subscriptions to sports channels so they can watch on TV. Stadiums can only hold so many paying supporters though, hence the push to get more games shown 'live' on TV.

Millionaires kicking a ball for 90 minutes, do they really have the same passion for the 'beautiful game' as a bunch of non-league amateurs?

I've reached a point where if I ever developed any interest in football again, I'd rather go and watch non-league Solihull Moors than premier league Aston Villa.

go acckrington stanley

i never understood how, glazer bought a billion pound club MU with 500 million of bad debt, seems he had an impeccable credit score with rothschild bank, so that bad debt was used to endebt the club to buy those big players, good debt over bad debt because glazers a jew and MU is a protestant club silly silly goy and he extended theri credit facility.

the more you watch the more you see jew is actually short  for JEalous Women who hate everyone and everything except money mooney moon cash moonpig.com

moneypig.com

I don't know what to make it of it I made a post in minor news thread when it first broke but the hypocrisy of it all and how blown up it all is I'm starting to agree with OP. It's all very strange even though they spoke about this year's ago. 

On 4/22/2021 at 1:55 PM, wolfpavek1 said:

starve us all, they can and they will this is not about money its about energy vampirism using the manipulation of energy its egregore and its manifestation, to get them to mars, to reveal its genocide death stage, in army tech and eugenics

If we get there we will know how to build the death star and the energy is quadzillions , so its all about syphoning the python or snake literally, 

the billionaires are all front men for army technology, you dont build multi billion conglomerates as a snotty nosed geek fromharvard unless daddy is in the military

Pretty much this. 

Still the arsenal fans turn today out protesting. 

Morons the lot of them. Fuck them and fuck football.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

sky subscriptions have been smashed they ma ke it on the pubs and corporate accounts not on the little goy with ther 20quid a month. worked for Virgin got told they make very little from subs as they have to pay all those providers 

But fans are stupid yteh whinge and moan but dont boycott

and they made a little bit of stay of execution profit and furloughed billions, TAXMAN COMETH

green screen virtual stadium are coming next they dont need big stadia after all, covid proved that and thats a huge saving .

thats prime real estate for huge grenfell tower complexes, and its all DEBT

those tiny share blips didnt go far enough, they have had their sky licence revoked and bad debt needs to be repaid/called in, the banks also are bankrupt as they are seeing the rothschild Glaxer good debt is actually BADDDDDD Debt

just like 2008 when tey palmed all their bad property loans debt onto china who sweved it on to ICELAND, who were paying 7% interest on all those corporate pensions and then went bump over night

Germany got rid of the se sheisters, Iceland did too with a brand new reset 

from wheelbarrows to bread and food within 2 years

• Like 1

I think the reason for the super league was to crash the football industry. I mean think about it, As we all know agenda 21 was set up to crash the worlds economy for a state dependent financial system, well how are you going to achieve that if every sector in society is still operating under the old one? 

If the super league is created, as already stated, premier league and all other leagues across europe will lose TV money and sponsorship deals, smaller clubs already struggling will go under due to the on going lockdowns, (again engineered due to the fake virus) making football irreverent therefore crashing the whole industry, that will make the biggest clubs in this super league pointless as the elite would have engineered the collapse of it. 

It's no wonder that JP Morgan bank, one of the worlds ruling elite families that David Icke talks about is involved in funding this operation. 

I mean come on, every industry in society is under attack so we become dependent on the state, so if any of you have been listening to David Icke etc, then its easy to see where this is all going, football is no different, can't have footballers and clubs still earning money, if you're trying to crash everything else, it just means football will come under attack at some point in order to achieve this goal. 

People worldwide really need to start waking up and see the bigger picture at play. 

Edited by gtiboy
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Definitely a weird psyop of something? 

Agreed, but definitely not a short sell exercise, especially when not all them clubs are floated on the stock exchange. From memory, that's 2 out of the 6 that are. The rest are privately owned. 

7 minutes ago, Icke-Kia said:

European Super League: Real Madrid president Florentino Perez says 'binding contracts' mean founding clubs cannot leave...

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12285533/european-super-league-real-madrid-president-florentino-perez-says-binding-contracts-mean-founding-clubs-cannot-leave

14 day cooling off period Florentino lad. 🤣