We need help

PaulaGe

34 minutes ago, PaulaGe said:

Something will happen soon (in the next decades). We need to accept help from the outside. Something's coming.

Something always happens , if you could narrow the field down a bit that would be helpfull

Edited by peter
  • Haha 1

What will happen is a massacre. People are going to die on a large scale (much more than now). We need to be prepared. But in order to do that that we need to strengthen our alliance with the entities that can help. Our human reason will not be able to handle this. We need help from non-human forms of consciousness. Our conscience is very limited. We need help to know what to do and what decisions to make. Even so, most people will die.

The only way to deal with this is to make the right decisions in our personal lives. But for that, help is needed. All types of oracles that exist can serve this purpose.

Edited by PaulaGe

The key of notification to respond to such an event is the Spiritual Internet; listening to and following your heart.  If we are connected you will know what to do and when.  I call it God's Internet... insanely faster than the speed of light.. it cannot be hacked or used against you.  It is where hearts connect.

The other internet (I call it the devil's internet) is a very dangerous place to be... it is where our thoughts connect... and we are banned, censored, spied on and tracked.  Use with caution, know how to use it, and be very wary of what it provides.

Stay in tune with your heart... you already have allies.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PaulaGe said:

What will happen is a massacre. People are going to die on a large scale (much more than now). We need to be prepared. But in order to do that that we need to strengthen our alliance with the entities that can help. Our human reason will not be able to handle this. We need help from non-human forms of consciousness. Our conscience is very limited. We need help to know what to do and what decisions to make. Even so, most people will die.

The only way to deal with this is to make the right decisions in our personal lives. But for that, help is needed. All types of oracles that exist can serve this purpose.

Can you tell us more about these 'entities'?

Why haven't they offered to help already?

5 minutes ago, HistoryIsComplex said:

What is coming may be so BIG that only God can turn things around.

Which God though?

I see that there is a lot of confusion about what I said about alliance with "entities" ... I am not referring to anything impalpable and abstract. The "entities", of which I speak, are beings that live outside our field of perception. These beings are an inorganic form of life. These are the "entities" I speak of. 

These entities have always been here, of course. But it is not up to them to overcome our obstacles. However, they will guide us if we do what is necessary. What we need to do is open up our perceptual field. We need to realize that these entities exist and that they can guide us, if we open our perception.

They do not guide us through intuition or imagination. They speak directly to us and give us precise guidance on what to do. Anyone can have this communication with them. To do this, just start using any oracle. Slowly the communication will become stronger, until we make our daily decisions with them. 

It is necessary that we create this type of relationship with the entities, in order to be able to handle what is about to happen. Of course, what I say may sound absurd. But what I am saying is at the request of those same entities.

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Which God though?

The Book of Revelations describes today clearly.

The Anti-Christ (Greek for 'Replacement-Christ' or 'False Messiah') will manage to deceive many into following him and obeying him.

Then God himself steps in and knocks the Antichrist around a bit.

Just now, PaulaGe said:

The "entities", of which I speak, are beings that live outside our field of perception.

Like these humanoids living in Russia...

just kidding... : ) they're just men...

If you make the count of all what the West has done to Easterners, Africans or Asians then you get why we now are in such a situation... nothing but justice if you think of it, because what we 'easy' and comfortable Westerners have been undergoing for just one year isn't accountable in comparison to what these peoples have suffered for decades by the will of our 'elites'...

I'm talking about sorcery. The same sorcery that oppressed people used to protect themselves. 

What the West has done in the past was a consequence of non-human forces.

What will happen in the future will also be a consequence of non-human forces.

We need help from non-human forces to deal with this.

This is traditionally called sorcery.

This is what I am trying to say.

We need help from the outside (the outside of our perceptual field).

Edited by PaulaGe

4 hours ago, PaulaGe said:

IWe need help from the outside (the outside of our perceptual field).

I think you are on the right track PG .... But Sorcery is really dealing with malevolent spirits .....

These are the type of spirits magicians typically deal with ... they think that by having a sigil of the entity , knowing it's name , they can command it , control it to do things , but this is an illusion ... The spirit is playing along , it's goal is to become part of the magicians life , sabotage it , so it can feed off the 'loosh' .... These are the same evil spirits that possess the malevolent physical ET's who manipulate our world , they are working together ... They have a shared aim of causing as much death destruction and suffering as possible , because this gives them the psychic energy they need to survive.  

conjure-process2.jpg

The only thing holding them back is the Divine realm and Creator ... There are legions of good entities willing to help , but they can only do this if invited by us to do so ....

We are informed the forces opposing us are overwhelmingly great .... evil spirits that can psychically influence us , and ET with super advance tech in all areas particularly mind control ...

But we do have a trump card which we can play .

We have to rediscover our belief in God/ Divine realm ,

and Pray that the light  partners with us , in sending  healing and forgiveness to the evil ones , so they move on. ... getwisdom.com