A NEW DARK WEAPON?

writer

This obviously distressed UK doctor confirms the presence of parasitic worms in blue face-masks, those worn mostly by NHS employees.  She experimented with seven different types, all were contaminated with some 'worm' that was invisible to the eye but showed under a microscope. The 'worms' were still but came to life with carbon dioxide from human breath and wriggled away from water or alcohol.

Disturbing - but perhaps a way to refuse wearing masks for those who feel unable to stand up against criminality??

https://rumble.com/vft20l-doctor-confirms-parasitic-worms-on-facemasks.html

• Like 3

Oh dear.....that's me fucked then! I've only just  joined the forum and all I've done is moan haha! I guess I'm like millions of others, angry, frustrated and have no outlet for it. Nobody around me thinks the same way I do and of course I'm a conspiracy theory nut job to those that are around me. I'm not keeping quiet about my beliefs anymore. I've said for ages, the swabs need to be looked at under a  microscope and the masks I wear for work....some of them smell odd. These worms etc.....well, it doesn't surprise me!

1 hour ago, Puzzle said:

Oh dear.....that's me fucked then! I've only just  joined the forum and all I've done is moan haha! I guess I'm like millions of others, angry, frustrated and have no outlet for it. Nobody around me thinks the same way I do and of course I'm a conspiracy theory nut job to those that are around me. I'm not keeping quiet about my beliefs anymore. I've said for ages, the swabs need to be looked at under a  microscope and the masks I wear for work....some of them smell odd. These worms etc.....well, it doesn't surprise me!

Some of us on an imageboard had been actually noticing this, we were curious about it but most users laughed at us for inquiring. Do these things respond to EMP?

14 minutes ago, Ouroboros said:

Some of us on an imageboard had been actually noticing this, we were curious about it but most users laughed at us for inquiring. Do these things respond to EMP?

I don't know but nothing surprises me anymore. The world is crackers right now that's for sure.

1 hour ago, Puzzle said:

I don't know but nothing surprises me anymore. The world is crackers right now that's for sure.

It's clownworld x1000% but we all can't fall into fear, after all the pricks behind this all are making their final gambit moves on the chessboard as awareness comes to humanity. My significant other has grown cold to me, thinks me stupid over trying to share information with them. For every medical professional who suffered Bell's Palsy, strokes, clots, illness, miscarriage and whatever horrid side effects from this vaccine, from everyone who's lost a loved one, to every horrid violation of human rights and freedom of speech. Some folk just shut down, some refuse to look at the evidence, some refuse to accept it, and unfortunately it sucks when you really love someone but they're just.. stuffing themselves with video games to isolate their awareness as everything they ever cared about is stolen from them. 

No, those of us who will stand up will do so. I, you, all of us here on the forums and everyone dedicated to the freedom, love and well being of humanity. It's about time to row row fight the power as they say. I for one welcome the positive changes coming about to balance out clownworld.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Puzzle said:

So, all the street lamps went out near me and it was pitch black for about a week. They came back on and they were brighter than before. Then they went out again for a few more days and came back on. My first thought was, ok, they're switching over to 5g, fanfuckingtastic! Little did I know at the time and this only happened about 2 months ago, there's also a deep low humming noise that's just started a month or so ago that isn't there when I'm not at home. Ahhh well, what do I know!

We had a load of new streetlamps put in November 2020, before we had the standard yellowish lights but these new LED ones they put in are a blinding white light. Hurts my eyes to even look at them. On top of these new ones there's also a small antenna and it looks like there's either a sensor or camera behind the light but I can't see it.

If it is a small camera I wouldn't be surprised, the antenna on top suggests all the new ones are networked. 

Edited by The Old Knight