New Forum - 'Race & Humanity'

Seconal

Well a 'Race & Humanity' forum could deal with racial issues, such as those concerning civil rights and the current movements such as BLM and their effects upon Humanity currently and in the future.

Many of today's subjects are dealing with race and humanity, such as George Floyd as well as the riots in American city's. All of these issues, although managed under other forums, are in fact predominantly racial issues, issues that will effect humanity on a whole.

Perhaps the point of it is to drag the forum down into divisive obsession with race that will invite all kinds of vitriol, arguments and some extremist views that would then be used to smear the rest of the forum by association

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seconal said:

Perhaps that was not my intention. Perhaps Race & Humanity doesn't mean racism, perhaps it refers to the human race as in humanity.

The best way that they could take the forum down is to use their own assets to say extremist things on the forum which then falls foul of the incoming online harms bill

Lets not open that door to them

22 hours ago, Seconal said:

Well a 'Race & Humanity' forum could deal with racial issues, such as those concerning civil rights and the current movements such as BLM and their effects upon Humanity currently and in the future.

Many of today's subjects are dealing with race and humanity, such as George Floyd as well as the riots in American city's. All of these issues, although managed under other forums, are in fact predominantly racial issues, issues that will effect humanity on a whole.

Most 'racial issues' are in my opinion nothing more than forms of 'Social Engineering'. And we already have a board for those topics.

Movements such as BLM have one purpose only: to further divide and seperate people and sow discontent.

Also in the wake of the recent Sarah Everard murder, I see calls for 'something to be done' in order to keep women safe and protect them from being attacked.

While I sympathise with this, and some aspects of 'Black Lives Matter', what I am more concerned about is why people are not calling for action to be taken in order to keep ALL people safe from violent criminals. Regardless of their race or gender or even religious persuasion.

A lot of what is called 'racism' nowadays is merely 'perceived racism', usually coming from people looking for racism everywhere that it doesn't exist.

From my own experience, most people happily get along with each other just fine, no matter what their skin colour is or what gender/sex they are, or which god/scriptures they follow.

I don't buy into or play along with all this divisive identity politics, so in that respect I align closely with David Icke and what he says. I don't judge people by the colour of their skin, but the content of their character.

22 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Perhaps the point of it is to drag the forum down into divisive obsession with race that will invite all kinds of vitriol, arguments and some extremist views that would then be used to smear the rest of the forum by association

It can be argued that this is already happening here, but I agree, I wouldn't want to see things getting any worse than they are.

Posted (edited)

Yeah this has completely gone far from my original intentions. It didn't mean racism but race, as in the ancient root races, as in philanthropy, the future of humanity etc. Of course racial issues may be covered but the original intent was more to do with the ancient knowledge of races and their Gods, their origins pre and post-flood.

Those where my original ideas for a 'Race & Humanity' forum, however I can see, as we've seen here in just discussing the forum, that it may well end up condensing and concentrating a whole host of polarised opinions and ideas directly related to subjects of race and racism.

I hereby withdraw my well intended but ultimately unwise suggestion of a new forum on 'Race & Humanity'. I understand it's a subject that is too volatile to be discussed in a rational and unbiased fashion without personal, political and racial opinions dividing the discussion and creating a truly awful forum, truly the nightmare of Mods.

Edited by Seconal

20 hours ago, Seconal said:

Yeah this has completely gone far from my original intentions. It didn't mean racism but race, as in the ancient root races, as in philanthropy, the future of humanity etc. Of course racial issues may be covered but the original intent was more to do with the ancient knowledge of races and their Gods, their origins pre and post-flood.

Those where my original ideas for a 'Race & Humanity' forum, however I can see, as we've seen here in just discussing the forum, that it may well end up condensing and concentrating a whole host of polarised opinions and ideas directly related to subjects of race and racism.

Well, you didn't mention that in the opening post and subsequent reply. 😉

If you want to discuss topics concerning ancient knowledge and origin of races, perhaps start one in this board:

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/forum/59-ancient-and-forbidden-knowledge-false-history/

• Like 1

On 4/22/2021 at 8:24 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

It can be argued that this is already happening here, but I agree, I wouldn't want to see things getting any worse than they are.

The poster above has started two threads in the 'todays news' recently. one is about the derek chauvin trial and the other is about police shooting a black teenager. Both are race related issues so it seems that they do have a pre-occupation with discussing race issues

Edited by Macnamara

Posted (edited)

In truth the preoccupation with race is a Democratic issue, my preoccupation in truth is with the politics that divides the poor into a modern state of feudalism.

One cant avoid race in this day, however as you mentioned my being the poster of two news threads that concern racial or at least so called civil rights issue's, it is only fair to point out my news threads concern no racial or political bias at all.

So please don't paint me in the light of one who's preoccupied with discussing racial issues as race isn't even the issue, it's politics of the media which again is a divisive working class problem...in point of fact.

In truth some people just shouldn't talk about race.

Edited by Seconal

20 hours ago, Seconal said:

One cant avoid race in this day, however as you mentioned my being the poster of two news threads that concern racial or at least so called civil rights issue's

yes you've started two race related threads whilst calling for a new section of the forum to be created looking specifically at race  and also pushed thelemic religious dogma elsewhere on the forum whilst denying an occult influence on the pop music industry......hard not to notice

Edited by Macnamara

Yes you've certainly followed me about and disagreed with everything I've said. So what man, I've my opinions, at least they're mine and unique to me. I deal with people like you pushing common and popular beliefs, against those like myself but in truth you say nothing new or compelling in support of your narrative. I've been there, I supported the same things until I really thought for myself which means going against those who go against the mainstream. I don't apologise for this. I've found great freedom and power in mysticism and see politics had now effected everything in America.

Again Whack-namara, its not about race but politics and it's not about the occult but entertainment that uses the shock value of 'devil worship'.

Unless you're impressionable, polarised one way or the other to the so called 'occult' impressions in music (and occult means hidden, not blatantly in your face) then it would have no effect on you wether positive or negative.

I hate to sound douchy but read a real book on mysticism and lay off the youtube videos. I've found Rosicrucian Hermetics to be the most beautiful occult philosophy.