Keir Starmer kicked out of pub after employee tells him some home truths

Comments from mainstream already saying that Rod (the employee of The Raven pub) was spreading 'dangerous misinformation'...........................

• Like 1

Rod Humphreys gave this short interview after the altercation with Keir Starmer explaining why he denied him entry to the Raven of Bath pub. As a lifelong supporter of the Labour Party, Humphreys is very disappointed that there has been no opposition to lockdown measures which he rightly points out as flawed and dangerous.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 4

This is the best thing I’ve ever seen!  Love it. Well don’t that man for speaking the truth. 

But it shows how he can almost have his business destroyed then have the mafia walk in and be man handled. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Hmmmm.

1 hour ago, Bee said:

?

I am wondering if this altercation was staged. It does seem pretty convenient that it was all caught on camera and has been highly publicised. And now everybody is clambering to push Rod Humphreys' story and either pat him on the back or call him misguided and accuse him of spreading a dangerous message.

This altercation doesn't feel organic to me. It could simply either be yet another distraction or divide and conquer technique. But, on a deeper level, I think there is a goal to undermine our western democracies in order to bring in a one world government - so exposing the lack of opposition and real choices in our political system could help towards that goal.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This altercation doesn't feel organic to me. It could simply either be yet another distraction or divide and conquer technique. But, on a deeper level, I think there is a goal to undermine our western democracies in order to bring in a one world government - so exposing the lack of opposition and real choices in our political system could help towards that goal.

to be hones none or at least most of them don't feel organic, for the last year or so

people collapsing on the street

doctors reporting strange condition of the lungs 

opening restorans in the middle of lockdown

idiots with all sorts of stuff on their heads and faces

police fear mongering videos

vacc is good, vacc is bad 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I am wondering if this altercation was staged. It does seem pretty convenient that it was all caught on camera and has been highly publicised. And now everybody is clambering to push Rod Humphreys' story and either pat him on the back or call him misguided and accuse him of spreading a dangerous message.

Yes, this is what my "hmmmm" was about. Shades of Whitty being shouted at in the street by a fast food vendor. These days my first reaction is "was this staged?".

• Like 1

I think he’s legit. It doesn’t help anyone people keep saying those speaking out and speaking the truth are not legit.  

Everything he said was the truth. That’s good enough for me. 

1 hour ago, Liberty said:

I think he’s legit. It doesn’t help anyone people keep saying those speaking out and speaking the truth are not legit.  

Everything he said was the truth. That’s good enough for me. 

And guess what. The assholes will flock to vote Labour again/ Even if he personally kicked him in the face, bloody morons will STILL vote Labour!

9 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

And guess what. The assholes will flock to vote Labour again/ Even if he personally kicked him in the face, bloody morons will STILL vote Labour!

There’s no one to vote for like he said. The young ones will vote Labour though as they oppose the Bill.  So they will see that as the lesser of the evils. Which is all we ever vote for. 

Edited by Liberty
2 hours ago, Liberty said:

There’s no one to vote for like he said. The young ones will vote Labour though as they oppose the Bill.  So they will see that as the lesser of the evils. Which is all we ever vote for. 

But there are NO differences, both 'evils' are the same. The ONLY difference is the rhetoric and false promises aka LIES that the different Parties make. Elections are decided months before they take place and if the people don't fall for the lies, the voter fraud section steps in.

MSM decides the elections along with the voting crooks. Any Party who just might not be ready to fall in line will be vilified by the MSM and if by any remote possibility (Austria) the WRONG Party gets elected, the country will be deemed a pariah state and bankrupted, maybe the wrong Party leader's sudden death or they get bombed back into the stone age. 

DEMOCRACY is just a word.

VOTING is to fool the Public into thinking they have a choice.

NOTHING EVER CHANGES.

40 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

But there are NO differences, both 'evils' are the same. The ONLY difference is the rhetoric and false promises aka LIES that the different Parties make. Elections are decided months before they take place and if the people don't fall for the lies, the voter fraud section steps in.

MSM decides the elections along with the voting crooks. Any Party who just might not be ready to fall in line will be vilified by the MSM and if by any remote possibility (Austria) the WRONG Party gets elected, the country will be deemed a pariah state and bankrupted, maybe the wrong Party leader's sudden death or they get bombed back into the stone age. 

DEMOCRACY is just a word.

VOTING is to fool the Public into thinking they have a choice.

NOTHING EVER CHANGES.

Yeah. I know now. But as my old gran used to say “...You Can’t put old heads on young shoulders!...”.  

We are leading into technocracy unless humanity in mass awakes and realise the abuse committed upon them.  And it isn’t.  Few notice the lack of opposition at critical times. 

This man has bought that to the surface. Talk about a plea to emotion. He’s got it and for good reason, but at the end of it all there is still no one to vote for.  They’re all political prostitutes