Yesterday I saw humans being humans 😳

I went to an indoor and ourdoor market yesterday (UK), which also had rides for children, animals to see, outdoor cafes etc. For the first time in over a year, I witnessed everyone being normal and breaking every rule by the government, in mass numbers - it was a huge place.

Other than 5-10% wearing masks (even the masked didn’t social distance) every person there had zero social distancing and happily enjoyed the warm weather, chatted to strangers, touched and laughed. No one was angry, no one was enforcing rules or talking about COVID.
I waited in a queue and it felt surreal that it was a normal queue of everyone close and not 8 miles between each person. I felt really emotional.

I hope others are staring to see the same?  

• Like 2

Now that their covid overlords have given permission and relaxed the rules, the sheep come trotting out. They will go trotting straight back in when the nazis declare the next lockdown.

I was out last week on saturday morning and the town centre was empty. This week same as you saw quite a few people. Wouldn't get  your hopes up, sheep will be sheep. Nothing will change them.

Went out of my way to speak to as many  of these people as possible, each believes the virus is real: " I know 10 people who have died. " " Boris is trying is best. "

The council have put up a ton of signs and banners all over the place saying: " Good to see you again, keep safe. "

They even have a one way system in the town centre, you can walk down some roads but not up them. Don't know what all that is about.

Pisses me off, can't move without bumping into signs, boards and black clothed covid officers trying their best to look busy, rushing around, shouting into walkie talkies, waving their hands in frantic gestures.

I know they are trying to give this impression of a fake pandemic, but really? empty ambulances blasting past my house at 3 0 clock in the morning. Police cars flashing and screaming. Can't get a minutes peace.

19 minutes ago, jack121 said:

Now that their covid overlords have given permission and relaxed the rules, the sheep come trotting out. They will go trotting straight back in when the nazis declare the next lockdown.

I was out last week on saturday morning and the town centre was empty. This week same as you saw quite a few people. Wouldn't get  your hopes up, sheep will be sheep. Nothing will change them.

Went out of my way to speak to as many  of these people as possible, each believes the virus is real: " I know 10 people who have died. " " Boris is trying is best. "

The council have put up a ton of signs and banners all over the place saying: " Good to see you again, keep safe. "

They even have a one way system in the town centre, you can walk down some roads but not up them. Don't know what all that is about.

Pisses me off, can't move without bumping into signs, boards and black clothed covid officers trying their best to look busy, rushing around, shouting into walkie talkies, waving their hands in frantic gestures.

I know they are trying to give this impression of a fake pandemic, but really? empty ambulances blasting past my house at 3 0 clock in the morning. Police cars flashing and screaming. Can't get a minutes peace.

Well, I hope you’re wrong but I don’t have a lot of faith in people 😑 My guess is that people feel safe now that the vulnerable are vaccinated and death numbers are low (as the media reports) so don’t see any need to follow the rules anymore. 

I know what you mean about all the signs, it’s an overkill and looks and feels so dystopian. Which council is this that has put a one way system in the town centre? That seems a step ahead the madness in other places 😳

It's kirklees council doing the one way thing. It is never going to stop until all the small businesses in the country / world have been destroyed, then the big businesses will have less competition. This is what it really is all about. They want to create a world in which just 6 businesses provide you with everything you need, so the remaining millions of shops will have to be pushed out. With all these millions of businesses closed down it is going to lead to massive job losses, starvation, looting, rioting, extreme violence, but the polititians don't care.

If you think it is bad now, it is going to be a million times worse at the end of the year with all the sick dying from the covid jab poisons, which will be falsely labelled as a new form of covid and used as an excuse to permanantly lockdown the country. Goodbye freedom, fresh air, democracy and everything we knew.

• Like 1
On 4/19/2021 at 9:11 AM, jack121 said:

Innit. Even those mildly questioning lockdown still went and had the jab.  Now they feel safe until there’s a new fake variant to make them hide away again and will have the next new jab. 

There’s got to be something wrong with people to not see what the government has done and continues to is abuse.  

I never realised people could be this stupid. I gave them too much credit beforehand. 

Even the idea of black magic seems more plausible than mass stupidiy or ignorance.  

Edited by Liberty

I do believe in black magic. I had it done on me a few years ago and it is very much real. Kept seeing these black shadowy creatures attacking me, around my house all the time. There is a lot of talk on this forum about e.t overlords, something to it. There is more to this universe than just humans. You just don't realise it until it happens to you. Am sure these creatures work hand in hand with the elites.

These creatures even got into my dreams and i could see them. The nightmare on elm street series was based on this kind of thing, probably wes craven and a few of the holywood types are in with these creatures. I could tell you a lot more about this but would probably be labelled as a nutter.

Edited by jack121