Is Russia part of the New World Order?

"A Gabonese political commission has called for the closure of the French military base in the Central African nation and the review of defense agreements with Paris, Radio France Internationale (RFI) reported on Friday.

Gabon’s call for an end to France’s military operations is the latest in a series of similar moves by other former French colonies in recent years. Military leaders in Burkina Faso, Mali, and Niger have all severed defense ties with Paris for allegedly failing to combat jihadist insurgents in the Sahel region in a decade-long counterterrorism mission."

https://www.rt.com/africa/596664-gabon-considers-closing-french-military-base/

Is that diplomatic language for helping the jihadist insurgents?

Russia Advances in Ukraine

Russian troops captured two villages in eastern Ukraine over the weekend. The news marks Russia’s biggest gains since capturing the industrial city of Avdiivka in February. 

Russia’s advances in the eastern Donetsk region (see map) come days after the US passed a $61B aid package to Ukraine, including bullets, missiles, anti-aircraft weaponry, and tank parts. Much of the weaponry is expected to take up to two months to reach the front lines, with ammunition expected in the coming days.

In the meantime, Ukraine is reportedly rationing manpower and bullets, with one-sixth of the ammunition Russian troops have available. Soviet-era anti-aircraft missiles were said to have run out months ago, leaving Ukraine without defense against Russian warplanes operating along the front lines. Russian airstrikes have increasingly targeted Ukraine’s second-largest city, Kharkiv, where 1.3 million people live.

Analysts say Russia’s advances point to an effort to ramp up offensives before Ukraine is restocked. See war updates here.

• Thanks 1

99% of comments are favourable, like this one:

"Wow, our MSM portrayed this guy as a screaming lunatic... Just another nail in the coffin of Western Media Propaganda. They've become the old Soviet Pravda."

But there's always one:

"Remember the KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov. This man is Putin's great friend and his favourite modern philosopher. If that doesn't tell you anything, then you, my friends, have many lessons to learn. It doesn't mean they don't raise good points now and then."

ad.jpg

"Mercouris regularly comments on foreign affairs for RT and Sputnik, and writes extensively for online publication Russia Insider. However, what neither outlet has seen fit to publish is the fact that his legal experience in London ended with him being struck off for multiple counts of professional misconduct, including deceiving a client, faking the signature of one High Court judge and claiming that another had him abducted"

.pdf: https://committees.parliament.uk/writtenevidence/65511/pdf/

Article from 2015.

"The war on terror, that campaign without end launched 14 years ago by George Bush, is tying itself up in ever more grotesque contortions. On Monday the trial in London of a Swedish man, Bherlin Gildo, accused of terrorism in Syria, collapsed after it became clear British intelligence had been arming the same rebel groups the defendant was charged with supporting.

The prosecution abandoned the case, apparently to avoid embarrassing the intelligence services. The defence argued that going ahead with the trial would have been an “affront to justice” when there was plenty of evidence the British state was itself providing “extensive support” to the armed Syrian opposition.

That didn’t only include the “non-lethal assistance” boasted of by the government (including body armour and military vehicles), but training, logistical support and the secret supply of “arms on a massive scale”. Reports were cited that MI6 had cooperated with the CIA on a “rat line” of arms transfers from Libyan stockpiles to the Syrian rebels in 2012 after the fall of the Gaddafi regime.

A revealing light on how we got here has now been shone by a recently declassified secret US intelligence report, written in August 2012, which uncannily predicts – and effectively welcomes – the prospect of a “Salafist principality” in eastern Syria and an al-Qaida-controlled Islamic state in Syria and Iraq. In stark contrast to western claims at the time, the Defense Intelligence Agency document identifies al-Qaida in Iraq (which became Isis) and fellow Salafists as the “major forces driving the insurgency in Syria” – and states that “western countries, the Gulf states and Turkey” were supporting the opposition’s efforts to take control of eastern Syria.

Raising the “possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality”, the Pentagon report goes on, “this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime, which is considered the strategic depth of the Shia expansion (Iraq and Iran)”.

Which is pretty well exactly what happened two years later. The report isn’t a policy document. It’s heavily redacted and there are ambiguities in the language. But the implications are clear enough. A year into the Syrian rebellion, the US and its allies weren’t only supporting and arming an opposition they knew to be dominated by extreme sectarian groups; they were prepared to countenance the creation of some sort of “Islamic state” – despite the “grave danger” to Iraq’s unity – as a Sunni buffer to weaken Syria."
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq

• Thanks 1

https://davidicke.com/2024/05/03/russia-is-manipulated-by-the-same-elite-financial-interests-that-control-the-west/

more at the link

Even the most astute among us can fall victim to a well-crafted deception, and I fear that this is precisely what is happening to many Westerners regarding the alleged “tensions” between Russia and the West.

Many are well-versed in the machinations of the central banking cabal and its grip on the US and Europe. Yet, some inexplicably refuse to entertain the notion that global bankers are also pulling the strings in Russia, playing both sides of the escalating economic war.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Screamingeagle said:

"The war against Syria was not thwarted because of Putin’s intervention, but rather because of the tireless efforts of the alternative media in exposing the lies behind the Syrian insurgency and the CIA’s involvement with al-Qaida. It is independent journalism that deserves credit for disrupting the globalist plan to use Syria as a trigger event for a false confrontation between the US and Russia."

https://expose-news.com/2024/05/02/russia-is-manipulated-by-the-same-interests/

This totally contradicts what Christopher Jon Bjerknes said in his interview with Richard Willett:

"Putin literally shipped 4,000 Russian citizens to Syria, knowing that they were terrorists, and he set up the leadership of ISIS, he created ISIS, and yet we have the alt media lying to everyone, saying it was the CIA that did it... to draw us into self-consuming wars, like in Iraq and in Afghanistan, where it saps out military forces, it saps out political will, it makes us a pariah nation, it makes the Middle-Easterners our enemies, artificially."

• Like 1

David Icke's definition of cognitive dissonance is holding two conflicting beliefs at the same time. Did the alternative media lie about the CIA or did they expose the lies of the CIA? Do the Putin-haters believe both stories are true?

Posted (edited)

So we have two experts on geopolitics, both endorsed by the David Icke community.

The first expert describes how, during the war in Syria, the CIA were the good guys.

The second expert describes how, during the same war in Syria, the CIA were the bad guys.

Can they both be right?

I'm willing to stick my neck out and say that one of them must be wrong.

Are there people here who believe that the CIA can be the good guys and the bad guys at the same time?

Edited by bryan
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bryan said:

So we have two experts on geopolitics, both endorsed by the David Icke community.

The first expert describes how, during the war in Syria, the CIA were the good guys.

The second expert describes how, during the same war in Syria, the CIA were the bad guys.

Can they both be right?

Are there people here who believe that the CIA can be the good guys and the bad guys at the same time?

Hi Bryan, I don't know which experts you're referring to but it doesn't surprise me in the least that spooks like the CIA present different faces to different people as they are masters of deception and double speak. 

I saw story about Anthony Blunt today, the MI5 spy who was a double agent for Russia and was linked with secret societies like the Cambridge Apostles and the Amici fraternity. It turns out he was also probably spying for the Nazis in WW2 and facing opposite ways. What's the common thread when we see apparently contradictory information like this? Maybe there's a puppet master working higher up the pyramid than individual countries, or maybe it's that both cases are actually serving the same end of causing disruption and damage to traditional native European civilisation. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13358811/Soviet-traitor-Cambridge-Five-spy-member-Anthony-Blunt-secrets-Nazis-deaths-Allied-troops-new-book.html 

https://www.gbnews.com/news/mi5-double-agent-soviet-spy-nazi-mole-anthony-blunt 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Blunt 

http://wikibin.org/articles/the-honorable-fraternity-of-the-amici.html  

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, bryan said:

Can they both be right?

There are no good guys.

Edit: I believe that there are probably certain individuals within intel agencie that might have the right intentions, but not enough with any significant power. French civil servants keep warning about a possible civil war in France, and some of them are reading Golitsyn, so they must be aware that civil unrest in the West could be used to further Russian geopolitical strategy. This is the issue for westerners though, because we need new governments, but I don't think that we should let hostile nations take advantage of that.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Hi, Campion, the first expert is Christopher Jon Bjerknes, the second expert is 'a former intelligence operative' who goes by the name of A Lily Bit.

• Thanks 1

On 5/7/2024 at 11:07 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

There are no good guys.

Edit: I believe that there are probably certain individuals within intel agencie that might have the right intentions, but not enough with any significant power. French civil servants keep warning about a possible civil war in France, and some of them are reading Golitsyn, so they must be aware that civil unrest in the West could be used to further Russian geopolitical strategy. This is the issue for westerners though, because we need new governments, but I don't think that we should let hostile nations take advantage of that.

Bjerknes says he proved that Putin and the KGB created ISIS, and the alternative media scapegoated the CIA.

Meanwhile, we have reports in the mainstream media of MI6 and the CIA funding and working with jihadist insurgents in Afghanistan and Syria. Are the BBC, the Guardian and wikipedia scapegoating the CIA as well?

You're a big fan of Bjerknes, so tell us what his proof consists of.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, bryan said:

Bjerknes says he proved that Putin and the KGB created ISIS, and the alternative media scapegoated the CIA.

Meanwhile, we have reports in the mainstream media of MI6 and the CIA funding and working with jihadist insurgents in Afghanistan and Syria. Are the BBC, the Guardian and wikipedia scapegoating the CIA as well?

You're a big fan of Bjerknes, so tell us what his proof consists of.

That's just nuance. I'm no fan of Bjerknes, I just agree with some of his takes because I'm not a contrarian NPC. If you followed my crowd you would know this, but its' cool.

As for Putin and the West, they both pushed the war on terror.

The problem is internationalism, and the clique that run both the East and the West.

Edit: I have also shared some geopolitical takes from Liberals. Does that mean that mean I'm a big fan of liberals? Obviously not. One can agree with certain facts without agreeing someone's spin.

At the end of the day. I'm white, and I'm not joining the third-worldist alliance against the West. It glows and is anti-white.  I'm pro-white and pro-West first and foremost. If I believed that Putin would be good for my people or that he would let Anglos and Celts take our ancestral homeland back then I might think differently, but that would never happen because Putin speaks the language of the enemy.

A demoralized third-wordist brain ends up following all kinds of slimy Eurasianist demoralization agents like Andrew Tate, that call white men cucks for not having enough kids, and they imply that we should just give up and convert to Islam. It's bullshit. Nobody asked to be in a breeding contest. We should be deporting people instead.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

A demoralized third-wordist brain ends up following all kinds of slimy Eurasianist demoralization agents like Andrew Tate, that call white men cucks for not having enough kids, and they imply that we should just give up and convert to Islam. It's bullshit. Nobody asked to be in a breeding contest. We should be deporting people instead.

Indeed. But a breeding contest is exactly what the ptb have put us into because they want us (ordinary folks) looking down and competing against each other instead of looking up at them. Of course they're not going to ask for our permission to carry out their agenda, but when enough people start noticing they just make vague promises which never materialise (eg with the Tories on limiting immigration). Not only do they have no intention of deporting people, they also have no intention of controlling the borders, instead they waffle on about how hard it is at the same time as sending our military capability (which could do the job) abroad to the middle east and Ukraine, creating more migrants in the process. 

Alternative commentators like David Icke rightly stress the importance of exposing information about the agendas, but it still remains at an atomised individualistic level which hasn't generated the groundswell to make a serious challenge yet, apart from giving them an excuse to ramp up on censorship and containment. I'm of the view that we need to re-member our communities (tribes) to create a bulwark against oppression, but how to do that without being infiltrated and subverted is the issue. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2024 at 12:33 PM, bryan said:

99% of comments are favourable, like this one:

"Wow, our MSM portrayed this guy as a screaming lunatic... Just another nail in the coffin of Western Media Propaganda. They've become the old Soviet Pravda."

But there's always one:

"Remember the KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov. This man is Putin's great friend and his favourite modern philosopher. If that doesn't tell you anything, then you, my friends, have many lessons to learn. It doesn't mean they don't raise good points now and then."

Ok so you hate white folks and dickride kabbalists. Not sure how I didn't notice this. Do you rub your hands when he says "unleash Afro American racists on white America"?

Seriously though, why do you try to sell anti-whites to whites?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

On 5/5/2024 at 7:29 PM, bryan said:

Article from 2015.

"The war on terror, that campaign without end launched 14 years ago by George Bush, is tying itself up in ever more grotesque contortions. On Monday the trial in London of a Swedish man, Bherlin Gildo, accused of terrorism in Syria, collapsed after it became clear British intelligence had been arming the same rebel groups the defendant was charged with supporting.

The prosecution abandoned the case, apparently to avoid embarrassing the intelligence services. The defence argued that going ahead with the trial would have been an “affront to justice” when there was plenty of evidence the British state was itself providing “extensive support” to the armed Syrian opposition.

That didn’t only include the “non-lethal assistance” boasted of by the government (including body armour and military vehicles), but training, logistical support and the secret supply of “arms on a massive scale”. Reports were cited that MI6 had cooperated with the CIA on a “rat line” of arms transfers from Libyan stockpiles to the Syrian rebels in 2012 after the fall of the Gaddafi regime.

A revealing light on how we got here has now been shone by a recently declassified secret US intelligence report, written in August 2012, which uncannily predicts – and effectively welcomes – the prospect of a “Salafist principality” in eastern Syria and an al-Qaida-controlled Islamic state in Syria and Iraq. In stark contrast to western claims at the time, the Defense Intelligence Agency document identifies al-Qaida in Iraq (which became Isis) and fellow Salafists as the “major forces driving the insurgency in Syria” – and states that “western countries, the Gulf states and Turkey” were supporting the opposition’s efforts to take control of eastern Syria.

Raising the “possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality”, the Pentagon report goes on, “this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime, which is considered the strategic depth of the Shia expansion (Iraq and Iran)”.

Which is pretty well exactly what happened two years later. The report isn’t a policy document. It’s heavily redacted and there are ambiguities in the language. But the implications are clear enough. A year into the Syrian rebellion, the US and its allies weren’t only supporting and arming an opposition they knew to be dominated by extreme sectarian groups; they were prepared to countenance the creation of some sort of “Islamic state” – despite the “grave danger” to Iraq’s unity – as a Sunni buffer to weaken Syria."
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jun/03/us-isis-syria-iraq

More on Seumas Milne:

mp.jpg

🤦‍♂️

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 10:24 PM, 1velocity7 said:

@EnigmaticWorld when i youtube search dugin it also comes back with slavoj zizek.

your thoughts on him.

i've been trying to find if dugin, zizek, j peterson have existed in the same space 

I did see the news about Zizek, but I don't really know enough about him. I'm off to Barcelona for a couple of nights, but I'll have a look into him and give my opinion when I get back.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I did see the news about Zizek, but I don't really know enough about him. I'm off to Barcelona for a couple of nights, but I'll have a look into him and give my opinion when I get back.

have fun