Jump to content

Is Russia part of the New World Order?


Recommended Posts

 

Starting at 51:15 Jeffrey Sachs explains how the British started promoting hatred against Russia in the 1840's because it was seen as a potential threat to the British Empire. They invented a story that the Russians were planning to invade India. Then Alexander Mercouris tells how the British engineered the Crimean War with the intention of breaking up Russia. He says the propaganda in the press at the time was just like today's anti-Russia reporting in the western media.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bryan said:

 

Starting at 51:15 Jeffrey Sachs explains how the British started promoting hatred against Russia in the 1840's because it was seen as a potential threat to the British Empire. They invented a story that the Russians were planning to invade India. Then Alexander Mercouris tells how the British engineered the Crimean War with the intention of breaking up Russia. He says the propaganda in the press at the time was just like today's anti-Russia reporting in the western media.

 

>Sachs

Jeez, I wonder why he's an anti-Edomist. It's a real head scratcher.

 

What's your ethnicity?

 

Edit: I still don't think you get it. I don't believe our governments are on our side either. Just because we're ruled by some arseholes, that doesn't mean I'm going to trust other mugs that hate us. Some of us have principles.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, bryan said:

Starting at 51:15 Jeffrey Sachs explains how the British started promoting hatred against Russia in the 1840's because it was seen as a potential threat to the British Empire. They invented a story that the Russians were planning to invade India. Then Alexander Mercouris tells how the British engineered the Crimean War with the intention of breaking up Russia. He says the propaganda in the press at the time was just like today's anti-Russia reporting in the western media.

 

I haven't had time to watch the video yet, but why should I believe these people are unbiased? After all, Russia has had anti-British propaganda in their press too. 

 

The British and Russian royal families were intermarried, there were lots of blood relations between the European royals. So it didn't really matter who won the wars between them, the bloodlines of "The Firm" had both sides covered and would win either way. It's the ordinary folk who get slaughtered and dispossessed.

 

It's not right to say things like "the British started promoting hatred against Russia".  It makes it sound like it's us ordinary Brits getting up to all this savagery, but at heart we just want to get on with our own lives in our own homeland. Unfortunately we are victims of the propaganda and brainwashed into paying and fighting for the overlords against peoples we have no quarrel with. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If Soros is a Russian agent helping Putin and Dugin to spread cultural marxism in the west, how come Dugin's buddy Jackson Hinkle heads a movement aimed at persuading the working classes to ditch the progressive left and join forces with the MAGA patriots?

 

"Hinkle has been described as far-right, right-wing, and conservative; and is a proponent of "MAGA communism", calling on those who support the working class to ally with the MAGA movement."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_Hinkle

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bryan said:

If Soros is a Russian agent helping Putin and Dugin to spread cultural marxism in the west, how come Dugin's buddy Jackson Hinkle heads a movement aimed at persuading the working classes to ditch the progressive left and join forces with the MAGA patriots?

 

Well, that has always been my point, that the clownish western cultural marxists woke brigade (globohomo) are there to demoralize and undermine the West, to make people look at gulaghomo as a better alternative. I don't like either system though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/5/2024 at 11:30 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Well, that has always been my point, that the clownish western cultural marxists woke brigade (globohomo) are there to demoralize and undermine the West, to make people look at gulaghomo as a better alternative. I don't like either system though.

This statement makes no sense and it's proof that you're playing games and the perestroika story is baloney.

 

If the Russians had spent the last 60 years subverting US institutions with cultural marxism, it stands to reason they'd want another 4 years of Biden. Why would they sponsor two young Americans whose mission is to take votes away from the progressive left? They'd be undermining their own subversion. If they wanted to promote traditional marxism, they could do it in a way that didn't put a multi-decade strategy at risk of failure, just when it's starting to show some results.

 

image.jpeg.534645c9c4fbea90e61385899edc0f9c.jpeg

R.I.P Perestroika Deception

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/5/2024 at 6:42 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

sr.jpg

 

I dunno who runs them to be fair, but I never trusted them, and I don't doubt that they're slimeballs like most alt-media.

The Duran's analysis on the fighting in Ukraine has been more accurate than any analysis by the perestroikers and their friends in the Bullingdon Club. Last year Nyquist was confident that the Ukrainians were going to take back Crimea and he called Col Macgregor a liar for saying they'd never get past the Surovikin line. Imagine how many lives could have been saved if the Ukrainians hadn't been tricked by a bunch of con-artists into believing they had a chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fitzinfo posts this and posts heaps of garbage onto Hitler and National Socialist Germany.

Red Flag of deceit= agenda based on fraudulent world-view.

 

“National Socialism was a stooge to further the aims of the Communist Empire and the Zionist ambition. They needed an apparent antithesis.” —Douglas Reed

https://fitzinfo.net/soviet-nazism/

 

Bullshit.

 

You could say that about any "opposition" to it...isn't that convenient?

 

 

No, Hitler and N.S. Germany was the last chance for the world to prove what it's true nature is.

 

The world is a hypocrite.

 

A lying 2-faced fraud.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Russian government is shit like the rest of them.

 

They pull the same bullshit "mass-shooting" "terror attack", and Hoaxes, and then it's propagated as "real" nearly everywhere.

Well it ain't. 

It's the same Ordo-Ab-Chao bullshit, only a fake show with the same objective.

 

SPANISH FLU HOAX

HOLOHOAX

COVIDHOAX

FALSE FLAG TERROR AND HOAXES ONE AFTER THE OTHER.

TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL.

YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK.

 

 

 

Anyone that claims the "mass-shootings" over the last 10 years were real "is a stooge". It becomes BLATANT to anyone that actually can see (which is a CHOICE). 

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Q7hmB8K04qdO/

 

 

 

Basically fitzinfo publishes alot of good stuff, but it's still a limited hangout. That is; if you want the solution, one needs to go beyond. Which of course...most are afraid of.

 

 

"My Kingdom is not of this world, I Am The Truth". Then, what does that make this "world"?

Hehe...

So, it does no good to try to change it...you cannot change the nature of something, it is what it is.

 

 

 

 

Want to know where you are?

A physical representation of this world and our consciousness. We started out like the goat...then fear projected an external danger/threat, then it "consumed" us,  we have been "assimilated" within it...we sustain it, by the spell it has cast into our consciousness....

 

THE TRUTH IS A SHARP KNIFE---TO CUT OUR WAY OUT FROM THE INSIDE.

 

 

 

This "world" is not GOD'S CREATION.

 

That is why and how...THE TRUTH SHALL SET US FREE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, novymir said:

You could say that about any "opposition" to it...isn't that convenient?

 

No, Hitler and N.S. Germany was the last chance for the world to prove what it's true nature is.

 

The world is a hypocrite.

  

I'm willing to look at history with an open mind (or as much as I'm able with how I've been brought up). But I can't reconcile someone being a nationalist and invading other countries to take them over. That looks like imperialism. If the third reich had been confined to securing the borders and prosperity of the Germanic peoples without killing and invading other ethnic groups it'd have a bit more integrity.  Yes there were some disputed territories that were taken off Germany after WW1 but they went way beyond that.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Campion said:

  

I'm willing to look at history with an open mind (or as much as I'm able with how I've been brought up). But I can't reconcile someone being a nationalist and invading other countries to take them over. That looks like imperialism. If the third reich had been confined to securing the borders and prosperity of the Germanic peoples without killing and invading other ethnic groups it'd have a bit more integrity.  Yes there were some disputed territories that were taken off Germany after WW1 but they went way beyond that.  

What's your definition of 'annex'?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Campion said:

  

I'm willing to look at history with an open mind (or as much as I'm able with how I've been brought up). But I can't reconcile someone being a nationalist and invading other countries to take them over. That looks like imperialism. If the third reich had been confined to securing the borders and prosperity of the Germanic peoples without killing and invading other ethnic groups it'd have a bit more integrity.  Yes there were some disputed territories that were taken off Germany after WW1 but they went way beyond that.  

You would have to dig deeper, and go where fear would have you not go. This has some useful sources, until they take it down: https://therabbithole.wiki/archive/

 

How is one to respond to extreme provocation? The choice being quick suicide, slow suicide, or fighting to the death. There were no other choices.

 

What "other ethnic groups"? The ones that had already been captured, mind-controlled, and subjugated by the alien destroyers?

 

Who do you think went to war against Germany? Who would go to war against Germany?

 

Here's who...in 1933.

 

 

 

Oh, poor baby!...his and his brethren's sweet gig of something for nothing, and corruption and perversion of peoples was being deposed in GERMANY...can't have that!...I'll have my slaves and dupes and minions go to work to annihilate these "evil Germans".

And they won't even know what they're doing...they'll think and believe they're fighting for "freedom"....yes, they are: OURS, our freedom to rule over them and do with them as we please.

 

And this isn't even mentioning the Bolsheviks...the ones "our" supposed governments supported and allied with against Hitler's Germany. (seriously?!?)(Who was the most insane?, Hitler?)(hahaha!).

 

And then there's the fake "Cold War" after.

 

Germany proved there is no hope for this world. THE GREATEST EVIL WINS.

 

 

Hahaha! They're "the victims" though...and the The Saviors too....hahaha!

 

 

hahaha!.jpeg

 

rabbifreemason.jpeg

 

Jewish media controls your mind(1).png

 

 

bruder-you-killed-me-so-jews-wehrmacht1.jpeg

 

 

 

 

the-myth-of-jews-poisoning-wells-l.jpeg

 

 

By their fruits we can know them.

You-all are gonna blame Hitler and Germany? Haha...the true definition of inversional thinking= DENIAL. The solution, if there were a worldly solution WAS Hitler and Germany...now proven...there is no worldly solution.

 

 

Soviet Empire final.png

 

 

And that doesn't even include MAOIST CHINA, etc, etc.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones God’s messengers! How often I have wanted to gather your children together as a hen protects her chicks beneath her wings, but you wouldn’t let me." Luke 13: 34 [past tense, present tense, future tense]


 

quote-the-truth-is-the-best-propaganda-adolf-hitler-114-3-0330.jpeg

 

 

 

 

"None are so blind as them that falsely believe they are free..."

This is NOT the realm of "freedom", except for "evil".

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, bryan said:

What's your definition of 'annex'?

 

I didn't use the word but I'd say it means something like one country invading another territory and incorporating it into their own country. Rather than including it in an empire and allowing it to keep a separate identity. 

 

In this context we could talk about the annexation of Alsace-Lorraine, Sudetenland, Austria. And some disputed territory on the German/Polish borders. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, novymir said:

You would have to dig deeper, and go where fear would have you not go. This has some useful sources, until they take it down: https://therabbithole.wiki/archive/

 

How is one to respond to extreme provocation? The choice being quick suicide, slow suicide, or fighting to the death. There were no other choices.

 

What "other ethnic groups"? The ones that had already been captured, mind-controlled, and subjugated by the alien destroyers?

Who do you think went to war against Germany? Who would go to war against Germany?

 

Here's who...in 1933.

 

It is getting dangerous to be open-minded about history, but thanks for the reply.  I'm doing a kind of thought experiment, what if ... what if Germany had: stopped paying the WW1 reparations; demanded a refund on what they'd already paid; taken back the German lands taken from them and reasonably considered part of Germany [1];  built strong defensive positions on their new borders; voluntary repatriation of other ethnic groups  and left it at that, concentrating on building themselves up inside their new borders.

 

( [1]  It's debatable what to include here but we could include territory taken off Germany after WW1. I would say no to Austria (a separate country) and I don't know enough about Sudetenland to comment. I think it's good to have long-term historical borders which are accepted by all sides and if an ethnic group spreads beyond it's native borders that doesn't mean the newly occupied lands should be annexed. )

 

Would that have been a sustainable position, preventing a world war and the takeover of eastern Europe by the Russians?  You're implying not because they were provoked? Well I don't know enough to give a good answer yet. But the choice which Germany took, meant they over-extended themselves as far as North Africa and Russia, as well as having the Americans drawn in, so they couldn't hold the line.  It makes me wonder whether they were free of illuminati influence or if their choice of a brotherhood war in Europe and beyond was not in their interests from the start. If all of Europe is dominated by illuminati overlords then this history makes more sense to me. 

 

 

15 hours ago, novymir said:

Oh, poor baby!...his and his brethren's sweet gig of something for nothing, and corruption and perversion of peoples was being deposed in GERMANY...can't have that!...I'll have my slaves and dupes and minions go to work to annihilate these "evil Germans".

And they won't even know what they're doing...they'll think and believe they're fighting for "freedom"....yes, they are: OURS, our freedom to rule over them and do with them as we please.

 

And this isn't even mentioning the Bolsheviks...the ones "our" supposed governments supported and allied with against Hitler's Germany. (seriously?!?)(Who was the most insane?, Hitler?)(hahaha!).

 

And then there's the fake "Cold War" after.

 

15 hours ago, novymir said:

By their fruits we can know them.

You-all are gonna blame Hitler and Germany? Haha...the true definition of inversional thinking= DENIAL. The solution, if there were a worldly solution WAS Hitler and Germany...now proven...there is no worldly solution.

  

I'm trying to look at this long-term and blaming particular groups like Bolsheviks, Hitler's Nazis, the Cold War etc omits the big picture because those are milestones along the waypath of the ancient cult agenda. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Campion said:

 

I didn't use the word but I'd say it means something like one country invading another territory and incorporating it into their own country. Rather than including it in an empire and allowing it to keep a separate identity. 

 

In this context we could talk about the annexation of Alsace-Lorraine, Sudetenland, Austria. And some disputed territory on the German/Polish borders. 

Do you think the people of Crimea would say they were annexed in 2014, or would they say that Putin liberated them from the neo-nazi regime in Kiev?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, bryan said:

Do you think the people of Crimea would say they were annexed in 2014, or would they say that Putin liberated them from the neo-nazi regime in Kiev?

 

I don't know enough about them to give a good answer, like which ethnicity or nationality they call themselves. And I doubt if there's free speech or unbiased surveys to find out.  From what little I do know, the Crimea has changed hands a lot over history, was given to Ukraine by Khrushchev in 1954 and taken back by force in 2014 (though will little resistance by the Ukrainians).  

 

Why do you think the Kiev regime is neo-nazi? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Campion said:

 

I don't know enough about them to give a good answer, like which ethnicity or nationality they call themselves. And I doubt if there's free speech or unbiased surveys to find out.  From what little I do know, the Crimea has changed hands a lot over history, was given to Ukraine by Khrushchev in 1954 and taken back by force in 2014 (though will little resistance by the Ukrainians). 

There was little resistance by the Ukrainians because the Russians were welcomed by the Crimeans.

 

"A referendum on autonomy was held in the Crimean Oblast of the Ukrainian SSR on 20 January 1991, two months before the 1991 All-Union referendum. Voters were asked whether they wanted to re-establish the Crimean Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic, which had been abolished in 1945. The proposal was approved by 94% of voters."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991_Crimean_autonomy_referendum

 

"With the dissolution of the Soviet Union and Ukrainian independence the majority ethnic Russian Crimean peninsula was reorganized as the Republic of Crimea, after a 1991 referendum with the Crimean authorities pushing for more independence from Ukraine and closer links with Russia. In 1995 the Republic was forcibly abolished by Ukraine with the Autonomous Republic of Crimea established firmly under Ukrainian authority."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Crimea_(1991–2014)

 

Edited by bryan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Campion said:

 

It is getting dangerous to be open-minded about history, but thanks for the reply.  I'm doing a kind of thought experiment, what if ... what if Germany had: stopped paying the WW1 reparations; demanded a refund on what they'd already paid; taken back the German lands taken from them and reasonably considered part of Germany [1];  built strong defensive positions on their new borders; voluntary repatriation of other ethnic groups  and left it at that, concentrating on building themselves up inside their new borders.

 

( [1]  It's debatable what to include here but we could include territory taken off Germany after WW1. I would say no to Austria (a separate country) and I don't know enough about Sudetenland to comment. I think it's good to have long-term historical borders which are accepted by all sides and if an ethnic group spreads beyond it's native borders that doesn't mean the newly occupied lands should be annexed. )

 

Would that have been a sustainable position, preventing a world war and the takeover of eastern Europe by the Russians?  You're implying not because they were provoked? Well I don't know enough to give a good answer yet. But the choice which Germany took, meant they over-extended themselves as far as North Africa and Russia, as well as having the Americans drawn in, so they couldn't hold the line.  It makes me wonder whether they were free of illuminati influence or if their choice of a brotherhood war in Europe and beyond was not in their interests from the start. If all of Europe is dominated by illuminati overlords then this history makes more sense to me. 

 

 

 

  

I'm trying to look at this long-term and blaming particular groups like Bolsheviks, Hitler's Nazis, the Cold War etc omits the big picture because those are milestones along the waypath of the ancient cult agenda. 

 

You're just trying to avoid a conclusion that will upset your worldview. You're operating from false premises.

 

Basically by saying the German's "chose a brotherhood war" you are still blaming them and completely ignoring the machinations going on between Poland, France, Britain, USSR, and USA, so, basically you are suggesting they should have committed a quick suicide or a slow suicide and not defended themselves.

 

ALL THESE FUCKERS KNEW WHAT THE USSR "government"  WAS DOING FROM THE START...THEY FUCKING KNEW! ABOUT EVERYTHING! AND HELPED THEM, SUSTAINED THEM, RECOGNIZED THEM AS "LEGITIMATE", LIED, IGNORED, AND SILENCED THOSE THAT WOULD RESIST THE INSANITY. 

 

And killed the one State that would and was resisting effectively.

 

BY THEIR FRUITS WE KNOW THEM!

 

What "brothers"...? The ones that were already enslaved and mind controlled by Judaic Freemasonry and it's associations in those previously mentions States? Just like now? Even more now. Look at "covid"...adult "men" wearing masks and afraid to touch or get too close to other people...defending their "authorities" and acting like agents of enforcement to this Big Lie. Women are men and men are women too. Ugly is "beautiful". Stupid is smart. Ignorance is strength.

And 2+2= 5

 

Guess what? 2+2=4 in Hitler's Germany. In fact, it was law. Oh! the totalitarianism of sanity! How terrible, to not encourage and tolerate degrading and suicidal insanity!

Terrible, terrible, we must stick our noses in Germany's business and snuff out those "anti-freedom" Germans, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! This CANNOT BE TOLERATED!  Evil, anti-freedom Germany must perish! 

 

 

 

 

 

bolshevikww2.jpeg

 

 

stalinroosevelt.jpeg

 

 

dbcedd64afe6d08ee94516a473a318f0.jpg

 

 

 

 

Edited by novymir
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is Putin and Trump that are the controlled "antithesis" to the blatant insanity, pretending to be like Hitler who was an anomaly and genuine. That's the template they're using without saying so, and still demonizing him and propagating all the Big Lies both past and present.

 

Even Putin's operations in Ukraine has similarities, but it's all contrived, he's just playing a part and doesn't give a sh-t about Russians or Ukrainians.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...