Jump to content

Is Russia part of the New World Order?


Recommended Posts

On 8/7/2023 at 1:29 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

"But muh evil westoids"

 

 

The claim that Zelensky is a Soviet agent does make sense as he acts like a blatant demoralization agent like Biden.

 

Unexpected Friendships: Cooperation of Ukrainian Ultra-Nationalists with Russian and Pro-Kremlin Actors
https://www.illiberalism.org/unexpected-friendships-cooperation-of-ukrainian-ultra-nationalists-with-russian-and-pro-kremlin-actors/

 

How Putin and his agents Nazified Ukrainian nationalism
https://fitzinfo.net/2022/03/23/how-putin-and-his-agents-nazified-ukrainian-nationalism/

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Thuletide: "Where are these WASP elites hiding?"

https://twitter.com/thltd_/status/1766226074449457631

 

lol

 

 

 

"Multipolarity is just a code word for globalism without white people

 

Reminds me of another comment I saw that multiculturalism is just a temporary phase of history when one culture is being replaced by another. 

 

As an Anglo-Saxon myself I think it's high time for us to regroup and start rebuilding our community from the grassroots up. I get tired of only hearing my tribe mentioned when other tribes are putting us down (by targetting the elites), rarely by Anglos ourselves. It's almost as if the White British identity is promoted as  a way of severing us from our roots, even Celts don't seem to have that problem. At least not yet, but I'm watching the situation in Ireland with interest. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

How much delicious sanctioned Russian crude can India sell to the Satanic West?
https://edwardslavsquat.substack.com/p/how-much-delicious-sanctioned-russian

 

"The current state of Russia-India trade raises questions about whether BRICS is actually fighting an economic shadow war against the Collective West, or if that’s just doggy doo-doo that Zerohedge uses to boost ad revenue."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Raw Egg Nat acting like the comintern and their goals aren't international. His boy Tucker would be proud.

 

Folks like Candice Owens do the exact same thing. They'll talk of "American Communists", then throw a tantrum if you point out how Communists in the West are linked to Communists in the East.

 

It's beyond tiresome.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I can't get through the Telegraph paywall EW, but this sounds related to the wagner "regime survival package" being sold around Africa. That's how the BBC puts it anyway, I heard about it on their world service, where the wagner mercenaries prop up regimes in Africa in exchange for Russian access to natural resources. It's how they pay for it these days, and the migrant flooding looks like part of it too. 

 

Whether that's in competition with China's belt and road initiative or in connection with it I haven't decided yet. 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-68322230 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Campion said:

 

I can't get through the Telegraph paywall EW, but this sounds related to the wagner "regime survival package" being sold around Africa. That's how the BBC puts it anyway, I heard about it on their world service, where the wagner mercenaries prop up regimes in Africa in exchange for Russian access to natural resources. It's how they pay for it these days, and the migrant flooding looks like part of it too. 

 

Whether that's in competition with China's belt and road initiative or in connection with it I haven't decided yet. 

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-68322230 

 

Yeh, Wagner and Marxian regimes stirring up trouble no doubt.

 

An archive link:

https://archive.is/1lUBl

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeh, Wagner and Marxian regimes stirring up trouble no doubt.

 

An archive link:

https://archive.is/1lUBl

 

This whole migrant storyline might be a bit more convincing if our own leaders put some effort into it, rather than just getting headlines and throwing our money away. It really doesn't look like a two-sided conflict when the Russians are pushing on an open door. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Campion said:

 

This whole migrant storyline might be a bit more convincing if our own leaders put some effort into it, rather than just getting headlines and throwing our money away. It really doesn't look like a two-sided conflict when the Russians are pushing on an open door. 

 

I don't disagree with you to be fair. I don't think it's a case of the West being better, but more a case of Russia also being bad for us. They are definitely exploiting our weakness though, that's for sure, and we would still have immigration issues without Russia. I can't argue with that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I don't disagree with you to be fair. I don't think it's a case of the West being better, but more a case of Russia also being bad for us. They are definitely exploiting our weakness though, that's for sure, and we would still have immigration issues without Russia. I can't argue with that.

 

Absolutely. We are being flooded for sure, Russia is part of that and I'm fed up with my people and country being used as the patsy in others' empire building. England (rather than the UK) wasn't a player in the old world order let alone the new one imo. Yet the Anglos are the ones with the biggest targets on our backs and Putin is playing along with this decoy agenda. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...