Is Russia part of the New World Order?

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

🤦‍♂️

It's getting exhausting trying to keep up with some of these people's subversion and cloak and dagger tactics. All the infiltration and smoke and mirrors to degrade everything, so that we don't know what's true and authentic any more, we don't know who we can trust. Just like how the intelligence agencies work. 

I just want things to be straightforward and simple and have a traditional life where I can support my family, my tribe, my nation, my race etc and everything works together to promote a fulfilling life. But there's always someone working away behind the scenes to make things fall apart. 

It's not that I'm into MAGA but I can see where the ordinary Americans who support it are coming from, but to see their genuine patriotism messed up like this is so irritating. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Campion said:

It's getting exhausting trying to keep up with some of these people's subversion and cloak and dagger tactics. All the infiltration and smoke and mirrors to degrade everything, so that we don't know what's true and authentic any more, we don't know who we can trust. Just like how the intelligence agencies work. 

I just want things to be straightforward and simple and have a traditional life where I can support my family, my tribe, my nation, my race etc and everything works together to promote a fulfilling life. But there's always someone working away behind the scenes to make things fall apart. 

It's not that I'm into MAGA but I can see where the ordinary Americans who support it are coming from, but to see their genuine patriotism messed up like this is so irritating. 

I don't think MAGA is bad to be fair, but it should be truly America first, not driven by/for foreign interests.

As for the farmer protests in Europe, I don't have any issue with them. My issue is that reds on the left push enviro-communism, then reds on the right use the opposition for their own goals to destabilize.

Edit: Genuine dissident farmers will be lumped in with foreign agents. I fear that much of the right will fall into this trap as well.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Posted by Richard Willett - Memes and headline comments by David Icke Posted on 21 February 2024

Putin and Russia are different and not part of the same global game? You must be joking

PUTIN-KISSINGER-IMAGE.jpg

The first Global Future 2045 Congress (part of Russia 2045) was hosted in Moscow in February, 2012, when more than 50 of the ‘world’s leading scientists’ met to discuss the ‘future development of humankind’. The arrogance needs no comment, but what was this ‘development’?

Ahh … ‘to construct a global network of scientists to further research on the development of cybernetic technology, with the ultimate goal of transferring a human’s individual consciousness to an artificial carrier’.

A ‘new mankind’ had to be created with a ‘technological revolution’ and ‘social transformation’ achieved through the focus on ‘nanotechnology, biotechnology, information technology, cognitive technology, genetics and robotics’. This would mean new sources of energy, new architecture and transportation and allow ‘unprecedented developments in new cognitive abilities, refined artificial intelligences and brain-computer interfaces, simulate complex systems, create humanoid robots and cyborgs’, and transfer human personalities to an ‘artificial carrier’.

This would require a new civilisation or paradigm, new philosophy and ideology, new ethics, new psychology, new culture, and we must reset our limits to go beyond the Earth and the solar system.

Reset in Moscow in 2012 as they described today’s WEF ‘Fourth Industrial Revolution’ to create the era of ‘neohumanity’ by 2045-2050. Same, old, same old. Putin and Russia are part of the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, novymir said:

"Russia" doesn't exist. None of the "countries" exist. "East" and "West" don't exist.

They are only geographical locations on a map or globe that contain idolators and heretics that must be eliminated.

"Politics" don't exist. 

"Secular" and "Religious" doesn't exist. 

They are just masks used to cast spells and hypnotize humans.

"Stockholm Syndrome"

" A hostage's belief in the humanity[or legitimacy] of the captor, ceasing to perceive them as a threat, when the prisoner holds[is programmed through trauma and seduction] the same values as the aggressor [was seeking to install]."

I don't call them "pathetic", just misguided. 

In academia those are called social constructs, with a view to, as you rightly say, hypnotising us with uprooting our regular common sense. 

That may be different to what you mean. But in any case, from your perspective of these things not existing, what do you suggest we do about it? How do we live without countries, politics, religious or secular philosophy etc?  You may have broken the spell but aren't we still a social animal which needs some collective action and organising into groupings and communities? 

1 hour ago, Campion said:

In academia those are called social constructs, with a view to, as you rightly say, hypnotising us with uprooting our regular common sense. 

That may be different to what you mean. But in any case, from your perspective of these things not existing, what do you suggest we do about it? How do we live without countries, politics, religious or secular philosophy etc?  You may have broken the spell but aren't we still a social animal which needs some collective action and organising into groupings and communities? 

It's a Mystery that wills to be known, when one is willing to know It.

Edited by novymir

7 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

Undercover recording of the head of Navalny's organization, Vladimir Ashurkov, meeting with MI6 agent James William Thomas Ford

https://pravda-en.com/world/2024/02/17/325601.html?ysclid=lsqe7gkin0412051083

I watched this before, and if you look at my posts you can see that I have been critical of Navalny in the past, but will you be critical of people that are trying to do the same in the West (your home)?

It’s not just globalists. China is trying to destroy America. They are pushing the transgender movement.

March 5, 2024 9:50 am by CWR

‘Blood Money’: Two of the Biggest Funders of the Radical Transgender Movement in the U.S. Are China-Linked Billionaires

Pro-Beijing groups financially backed by two China-linked billionaires are pushing the radical transgender movement as a means of advancing a Marxist agenda in the United States, seven-time New York Times bestselling author Peter Schweizer reveals in his new book Blood Money: Why the Powerful Turn a Blind Eye While China Kills Americans.

In Blood Money, Schweizer, who is a Breitbart News senior contributor and the president of the Government Accountability Institute, reveals China’s multi-pronged, covert attack on America. In Chapter 6, called “Destabilizing Democracy,” Schweizer explores how two billionaires, China-based American Neville Roy Singham and Alibaba co-founder Joseph Tsai, prop up radical activists groups that use transgenderism as a weapon against the “capitalist order.”

Schweizer first focuses on Singham, who grew up in Jamaica and Detroit, Michigan, and as a young man adopted communist ideological views, joining the League of Revolutionary Black Workers (LRBW). Singham ended up creating a software business named Thoughtworks, while also serving as a “strategic technical consultant” for Huawei, the Chinese military-linked tech company.

Thoughtworks eventually opened an office in Beijing; and in 2010, it held its Software Development Conference in China’s capital city. However, Singham ended up selling the company in 2017, a sale which was a “financial boon” for him and enabled him to dump money into various companies in China, where he now lives, according to Blood Money.

“While enjoying his affluent life and connections in Beijing, Singham has poured more than $100 million into organizations driving the protest movement in the United States,” Schweizer details. “According to the chief scientist at Thoughtworks, Martin Fowler, Singham sold the company so he could fund his ‘activist work’: radical pro–Communist Chinese causes.”

https://citizenwatchreport.com/its-not-just-globalists-china-is-trying-to-destroy-america-they-are-pushing-the-transgender-movement/

• Like 2