Is Russia part of the New World Order?

More like Hillary is right on cue to dupe fools with negative reinforcement like in the Trumpwave. It's also just proving that everything that defectors and the likes of Nyquist and Louden have said is right in the sense that spooks will conflate everything with CNN and people like Hillary. The world doesn't revolve around Hillary, and remember it was your guy (not mine) that had his base chanting "lock her up", then he did nothing.

And anti-whites have your back. Have a nice evening.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

It's true though. We saw that shit in 2016 with Trump. Just because the media and the likes of Hillary "attacked" him, does that mean he was our guy even though he surrounded himself with scoundrels and pardoned traitors, even folks that traded our tech and state secrets to the Soviet Union? Do you always support national security threats to our homeland?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

23 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Parasites like bam love them though. Not my words bam, by the way, it's Tucker that have stabbed spineless folks like you in the back by calling you parasites for questioning things like 9/11.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

23 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Alex

he's been fluffing elon musk recently.....i doubt that is just to butter him up so that he can stay on X.

he had that guy father nathaniel on his show and you wonder 'is this his way of allowing some things to be said while not saying them himself?' but he did resist his interviewee robustly.

what do you make of father nathaniel? he seems to bash jews in general not sabbateans

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

what do you make of father nathaniel? he seems to bash jews in general not sabbateans

He does bash them in the West and Israel, but to my knowledge, I have never heard him speak about the part they play in Eurasia. This is why I see him as a dollar store anti-zio. People that eat that up surely suffer from some kind of cognitive dissonance, as they seem to forget that it's the West that they call Edom.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's my 2 pence.

And we might not always be on the same page, but I respect you because you're willing to discuss and debate with me.

Same goes to Fluke, as I think he's a Putinist and he obviously knows I'm not, but I don't sense that he's trying to wind me up so I have no issues with him.

• Like 2

No ones melting over someone that will never address shady shit. Behave, you can't even debate. You're talking about manufactured hysteria. What you refuse to address says it all, spookboy. You don't have the spirit of the occident, you're anti-white, and shouldn't even be in Europa. Go home already, internet pissant. Never seen such a cowardly weak man that can't stand by his word in my life, nor have I seen someone that allows himself to be repeatedly backstabbed like a human doormat. Elon is your guy, yet you still can't even hold your own on the platform, and have to cope by preaching to conspiratards that have no understanding of political theory besides muh Dems, CNN, and Hillary.

Remember, lurkers do watch watch, and they'll know that I have a history of criticizing western governent actions, but you on the other hand, when have you EVER criticized a single thing that the East has done? How does that not glow? You turn a blind eye to every rotting cultural perversion coming out of the East, Just admit you're a Eurasianist already and stop wasting my time.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Laying it on thick if he actually said that. Anglos, it's time for philia. Start working together or you're finished because of this genocidal maniac. Any Englishman that supports this golem needs his head checked.

Indeed. And he's on thin ice because he's forgotten to tell us that Russia was founded on the roots of the Slavic Kievan Rus (where the name Russia comes from), who descended from some Vikings called Varangians. Vikings being those well known invaders and pillagers. 

I wonder if Putin has done his ancestry DNA test, to see where his roots are? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia#Kievan_Rus'  

"The Varangians settled in the territories of present-day Belarus, Russia and Ukraine from the 8th and 9th centuries, and established the state of Kievan Rus' as well as the principalities of Polotsk and Turov. They also formed the Byzantine Varangian Guard, which later also included Anglo-Saxons. "

So Russian ancestors were allied with us Anglos back in Byzantine times. And since the Varangians formed the Russian empire, he now wants us to take blame for Britain and the US?  He's just taking advantage of our ignorance of history. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varangians 

• Like 1