Is Russia part of the New World Order?

14 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

>muh deep state

A vague people that spooks like Clandestine can't even name are apparently in real trouble and it's totally not a grift for his geolopolitically illiterate audience, and they totally won't block anyone that destroys their grift.

Indeed. We can see the condition of their existing satellite states like Belarus and Mongolia, why would we want to go that way? 

• Like 1

jh.jpg

If Tucker was a real investigative journo with any integrity then he would surely be asking why Kremlin spooks push NatSoc ideology in their enemies nations and then call for denazification.

Conspiracy theorists (for the most part) are a strange breed that don't seem to care though.

It's not even just the Russia issue to be fair. Tucker has stabbed white folks and conspiracy theorists in the back multiple times over the years.

Foreign nations shouldn't have the right to subvert my country with poisonous media that is aimed at the lowest common denominator that will take it as gospel.

It's more contrarian hypocrisy because Russia has banned some western media too. So what now? Do you understand how war and going dark works?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

What is your point then? That the UK doesn't want us to know about what gets said in Russia? Well neither do you. lmao

your government only want you to hear the bbc version of the conflict

they censored any opposing views

just like in the plandemic

so you post a never putiner saying putin wont tell the truth

when americans have the cnn msnbc version of reality

your beloved selected officials are subverting your country. your not seeing the forest for the trees

Just now, bamboozooka said:

never putiner

Ok, boomer.  See we can all say meaningless catchphrases. I'm happy to be a never Putiner these days. Your words mean nothing when that prat scapegaots Anglos like a golem.

If you're so sure of yourself, why don't you accept my offer to debate us on Twitter if you're so sure of yourself? All you do is talk to low hanging fruit. Now go watch your scooby doo.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Ok, boomer.  See we can all say meaningless catchphrases. I'm happy to be a never Putiner these days. Your words mean nothing when that prat scapegaots Anglos like a golem.

If you're so sure of yourself, why don't you accept my offer to debate us on Twitter if you're so sure of yourself? All you do is talk to low hanging fruit. Now go watch your scooby doo.

so funny coming from a founding member of the scooby crew

those were the days

6 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

your beloved selected officials are subverting your country. your not seeing the forest for the trees

More low IQ contrarian shit, but going the other way.

"Enigmatic thinks Rusland is bad, so he must think western leaders and western media are good."

Boy, there really isn't any nuance with you, is there?

10 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Dollar store anti-zio, Brother Nathanael simping for a man (Putin) that does the bidding of zios by scapegoating Anglos? Zios must be laughing their damn arses off.

I get why out govt would close down RT. What do you think about Aljazeera, whenever I look at them it's wall to wall Gaza. Afaik it's owned by the Qatar govt, and the middle east is divided up into goodies and baddies by our side. Divide and rule? 

• Like 1

Rob Dew is a literal Owen Shroyer enjoyer too, and Owen has the same talking points as Dugin, but muh satanism. Doesn't take much scrolling down these peopls pages before you spot goofballs. smh

This is what I'm saying about the geopolitically illiterate. Do you ever do research into people before parroting their subversive bs?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

10 hours ago, Campion said:

I get why out govt would close down RT. What do you think about Aljazeera, whenever I look at them it's wall to wall Gaza. Afaik it's owned by the Qatar govt, and the middle east is divided up into goodies and baddies by our side. Divide and rule? 

I'm not as clued up on Aljazeera as RT, but it does seem like their spin is different depending on the audience, which is typical divide and rule, yeah.

• Thanks 1