Is Russia part of the New World Order?

Why do conspiracy theorists refuse to look into geopolitical threats, and why do they think it helps them? It just makes them look suspicious to the outsider. It's a dangerous game when awareness of Eurasianism and third wordism is growing.

Edit: And I understand that we have problems in the West, but I fancy my chances against some woke freaks more than I do against missiles and sleeper agents.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

5 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why do conspiracy theorists refuse to look into geopolitical threats, and why do they think it helps them? It just makes them look suspicious to the outsider. It's a dangerous game when awareness of Eurasianism and third wordism is growing.

Edit: And I understand that we have problems in the West, but I fancy my chances against some woke freaks more than I do against missiles and sleeper agents.

Just my tuppence. But a lot of conspiracy buffs think they're being clever by transcending the conflicts between human groups because they're illusory and created by hidden hands manipulating both sides into fighting each other. According to them our attention should be higher up at the top of the secret societies, the aliens, reptiles or demons pulling our strings. Yet that doesn't help while our society is being taken down all around us and the decline is literally in our face. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, novymir said:

Be afraid, be very afraid...right?

Fuck them and their threats. 

No, that's the opposite of what we're saying. You're talking about demoralization, we're talking about preparedness. Don't forget that glowies online said that Russia would never invade Ukraine, and it's unwise to think that they're not planning beyond Ukraine, especially when they talk about that.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

'Aleksandr Dugin’s Eurasianism has the same philosophical foundation as his earlier national bolshevism... messianism of Aleksandr Dugin not only has nothing in common with Christianity or Russian Orthodox culture but also opposes them'

https://windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2024/01/dugins-eurasianism-based-on-same.html

So heckin' basederino. /s

sr.jpg

sr2.jpg

Zeist's images; https://twitter.com/RealZeist/status/1749546175672238349

bag.jpg

Imagine going back to McCarthy era and telling people then that conspiracy theorists and truthers will stop caring about people subverting the West in future, and that a new Right will emerge with communist talking points.

Kremlinist Marjorie Green Taylor is one of the most annoying when it comes to this active measure bs. She's constantly pushing to weaken and isolate America with balkanization, and she's another fake anti-war spook that just points at the West and NATO.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

2 hours ago, RobinJ said:

At this stage of the game we are in, its probably safer to assume corruption is everywhere unless proven otherwise.

we aren't just talking about some greedy people bending and breaking rules to enrich themselves

we are talking about the idea that the putin regime is, at the top of all of this, in league with the cabal that controls 'the west' and that they are all working towards the same goal whilst pretending otherwise

• Like 2

OK, so what if its true? Will anything change for you due to that knowledge?  They will all be uncovered soon along with the corruption, coercion and the rest. Revolution is coming.

Obsessing over it just keeps us in fear and anger and unable to act when the time arrives.

17 hours ago, RobinJ said:

OK, so what if its true? Will anything change for you due to that knowledge?  They will all be uncovered soon along with the corruption, coercion and the rest. Revolution is coming.

Obsessing over it just keeps us in fear and anger and unable to act when the time arrives.

Depends if folks like Yuri Bezmenov were right. He said we have to stand up to bullies otherwise Russia and China will see us as weak. It also depends if it's too late to change the situation I guess.

Edit: That would also mean standing up to cultural Marxists in the West in my opinion, because like Jeff Nyquist, I believe that cultural Marxism is just an arm of global communism.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

6 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Depends if folks like Yuri Bezmenov were right. He said we have to stand up to bullies otherwise Russia and China will see us as weak. It also depends if it's too late to change the situation I guess.

Edit: That would also mean standing up to cultural Marxists in the West in my opinion, because like Jeff Nyquist, I believe that cultural Marxism is just an arm of global communism.

So I guess that begs the question; what does "standing up" look like to you?

As in, how would that occur etc, and what effect would be the result? 

On 1/24/2024 at 9:39 PM, bamboozooka said:

once you are conscripted you are free to take out those pesky russians

What's wrong with Russians? The Kremlin and communism doesn't = Russians.

And why would the anti-Edomites that run our nations allow us to win? That makes no sense once one understands their motivations.

17 hours ago, RobinJ said:

So I guess that begs the question; what does "standing up" look like to you?

As in, how would that occur etc, and what effect would be the result? 

You root out all their agents in the West, and crackdown on their ideological subversion. Yuri said Russia and China will respect us more for it.

My concern is whether the damage is already done, because if the chess pieces are all in place, and our militaries are too weak, then we could be past the point of no return, unless a miracle motivates the Chinese to take their country back.

• Like 1