Is Russia part of the New World Order?

17 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It's for that reason that I originally wanted to know if there are any non-western superpowers that care about us, and unfortunately it doesn't look like it. The reason I focus on Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, etc, is because I don't believe our leaders are incompetent, I think they're deliberately sabotaging and undermining the West, and world leaders would surely only do that if they wanted a Eurasian world order. The WEF script is a multipolar one.

And in the Abrahamic script, Edom is the West, and those that are overrepresented in positions of power believe that Edom must be destroyed before they can usher in their messiah.

It seems to me you think our "leaders" are collaborating" with the "leaders" of Russia and China to hand over world power to them. I think the real "Elitists" use both leaders of the western and the eastern world as their puppets. The world they envision will no be a "uni polar" or a "multi polar" world. It will be a One World Government, One World Currency, One World Religion, and One World Leader.

The Christian Evangelists, Muslims, and Jews all follow the End Time Prophecies as a script. They all want to speed up the End Times as they all think it will benefit them. They all have been duped by the coming One World Leader.

Guess who that One World Leader is?

Edited by ReptileSlayer

2 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

It will be a One World Government, One World Currency, One World Religion, and One World Leader.

I agree. I think the whole multipolarity thing is a scam.

On 12/2/2023 at 7:10 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

bclm.jpg

BuntingCloverLeafMapHistoricWorldMapfrom

3 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

Guess who that One World Leader is?

Anti-Christ.

1 minute ago, ReptileSlayer said:

@EnigmaticWorld  I can't seem to quote that map you posted, maybe because it's from another post you quoted. Please tell what this map is, where is it from?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bünting_Clover_Leaf_Map

I think the reason why the map often gets brought up is because it appears as if the US and UK are isolated, which fits Eurasian geopolitical strategy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bünting_Clover_Leaf_Map

I think the reason why the map often gets brought up is because it appears as if the US and UK are isolated, which fits Eurasian geopolitical strategy.

The UK and US are "isolated" because they're not European. They're historical enemies of Europe trying to drive a wedge between Europe and Russia. Its the Sea Powers v. the Land Powers. But even this are distractions. This is just how they play the game. I think it's much more important to focus on the Elitists who think they are the the owners of this world. They have no borders. It's "a international rootless clique" (and i don't mean the entire Jewish race or ethnicity. And I don't mean the Elitists are Jews). These Elitists create nations and world powers, religions, political ideologies, etc. They create all these opposing groups to do their dirty work and have us attack those groups instead of them. I choose not to be part of this Hegelian Dialectic. The only way to win is not to play.

2 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

The UK and US are "isolated" because they're not European. They're historical enemies of Europe trying to drive a wedge between Europe and Russia. Its the Sea Powers v. the Land Powers. But even this are distractions. This is just how they play the game. I think it's much more important to focus on the Elitists who think they are the the owners of this world. They have no borders. It's "a international rootless clique" (and i don't mean the entire Jewish race or ethnicity. And I don't mean the Elitists are Jews). These Elitists create nations and world powers, religions, political ideologies, etc. They create all these opposing groups to do their dirty work and have us attack those groups instead of them. I choose not to be part of this Hegelian Dialectic. The only way to win is not to play.

I think threats that are both foreign and domestic should be talked about.

It all depends who you think the elites are, and what motivates them I guess. I agree that they're not all Js, but unfortunately many are zios and rich men in suits that back communists.

I'm a white Brit, and I class myself as European. I don't agree that we're historical enemies of Europe either. I believe that those that say "the Anglo-Saxon must be undermined if the zios are to win" used our island as a base of operations to loot and plunder, and now they're abandoning us now that we have served our purpose. Same goes for America. American elites are not fundementally American, and they hate old school Americana. The Global American Empire (GAE) is a meme, disseminated by DR and alt-right grifters that run cover for Russia and China.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bryan said:

"Because of the National Front's racist and anti-Semitic past, French banks have declined to lend the party money.

So Marine Le Pen has been forced to look elsewhere for financing.

In 2014, the National Front took Russian loans worth €11m (£9.4m)."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39478066

If you're using this to try and defend the allegation that Le Pen is a Kremlinist then I'm not sure what you're getting at as I never mentioned funding. The chapter in the book that that quote is taken from is called "useful idiots".

Jan 11, 2024

Moscow 2030: Creating a biometric paradise Digital utopia is possible with surveillance cameras & public-private partnerships

Riley Waggaman

s most of you probably know, Russia’s capital city has been fighting a covert shadow war against Unipolar jaywalking, which is one of the top three threats facing BRICS and the Global South. Probably you read about it on ZeroHedge.

I’m happy to report that the Multipolar Pedestrian Order has made significant inroads with the assistance of facial recognition cameras programmed to publicly shame Muscovites who rudely cross the street without permission:

riley-moscow-biometrics1-650x216.jpg?x62

Source: TASS.ru

The prototype “tracks a pedestrian’s movement … If a pedestrian violates traffic rules, his image, without identification, is transmitted to an electronic information display board located nearby.”

Safe. Effective. Convenient. But there’s just one problem: Why do some Russians think they can go outside without being immediately identified by an algorithm?

[The head of Moscow’s State Traffic Inspectorate, Alexander Bykov,] noted that in order to create and ensure the effective use of an automated system for bringing pedestrians to administrative responsibility, it is necessary to have biometric data of all citizens. In this case, the submission of biometric data should become an obligation of citizens.

If this anti-globalist traffic light is only supposed to gently wag a finger at “unidentified” rule-breakers—as opposed to identifying them and deducting 5,000 GrefCoins from their SberWalletwhy would you need the biometric data of all citizens? Curious minds want to know.

(Coincidentally, the collection of all biometric data in Russia—which is being stored and used by a commercial enterprise—is underway.)

But let’s look at the big picture: These exciting developments will help Moscow achieve Smart City status, a metamorphosis slated for completion by 2030. They picked that year at random; it has no significance.

Here’s the Moscow 2030 website for those who might be interested:

riley-moscow-biometrics-2-650x249.jpg?x6

Moscow 2030: Smart City (source: 2030.mos.ru)

Moscow’s 101-page blueprint for becoming Smart includes the widespread use of video surveillance cameras to make transportation more safe and convenient. It also calls for “wearable and implanted medical digital devices” that can be used to calculate health insurance payments. As an added bonus, the document advocates for “genetic passports” that will help “optimize protocols for traditional therapy and in the future gene therapy”.

Very fancy but to what end? What is the purpose of the Moscow 2030 plan? The listed goals of the project are as follows:

• Ensuring sustainable growth in the quality of life of Muscovites and favorable conditions for conducting business and other activities through the use of digital technologies.”
  • Centralized, end-to-end and transparent city management based on Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.”
  • “Increasing the efficiency of government spending, including through the introduction of public-private partnerships in the field of information and digital technologies and communications.”

This word salad looks strangely familiar.

riley-moscow-biometrics-3-650x304.jpg?x6

source: weforum.org

Just to be 100% clear, though: Moscow is not a member of the WEF’s Smart Cities AllianceErgo, the Moscow 2030 plan is designed to expose Bill Gates and the Federal Reserve System.

Multipolar Technocracy is good because it stops the spread of Unipolar Technocracy, which is bad. We know this is true because a report published by the OECD in 2019 described Moscow’s Smart City project as a positive step towards “achieving the SDGs”.

riley-moscow-biometrics-4-650x793.jpg?x6

source: oecd.org

The good news is that Russians don’t seem overly excited about gene therapies or algorithms programmed to terrorize pedestrians.

The bad news is that the Russian government is grooming young people for Smart City life. There is even an educational Smart City center in Moscow that hosts fun parties for children. Children are our future, after all.

riley-moscow-biometrics-5-650x796.jpg?x6

“Children will go on exciting adventures in which they will have to defeat and reprogram the insidious Computer Virus in order to teleport Santa Claus to celebrate the New Year.” (source: icmos.ru)

riley-moscow-biometrics-6-650x377.jpg?x6

The Smart City pavilion at VDNKh (source: vdnh.ru)

Riley Waggaman is your humble Moscow correspondent. He worked for RT, Press TV, Russia Insider, yadda yadda. In his youth, he attended a White House lawn party where he asked Barack Obama if imprisoned whistleblower Bradley Manning (Chelsea was still a boy back then) “had a good Easter.” Good times good times. You can subscribe to his Substack here, or follow him on twitter or Telegram.

https://off-guardian.org/2024/01/11/moscow-2030-creating-a-biometric-paradise/

• Like 1

To populate the vacated space, his (Putin's) government ordered the importation of immigrants from Africa and the Middle East to be made easier.

Very interesting. Putin's whole justification of the invasion was to support the ethnic Russian (whatever that means because Russia is such a large and multi-ethnic empire) separatists in Ukraine. Yet rather than immigrate native Russians he's bringing in other races. And by a strange coincidence, that's also what the critics of our involvement in the war are saying, that if Zelenskyy wins the war he'll pivot towards western style mass immigration and cultural decadence. 

• Like 1