Is Russia part of the New World Order?

On 11/18/2023 at 1:41 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Based Russia strikes again.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Based Russia strikes again.

What, they've only just realised that migration is weaponised replacement? Better late than never I suppose, though I can remember people of my parent's generation talking that way about immigration 50 years ago, before the censorship took hold. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 2

"between Russian strongman Vladimir Putin and the West, the notion that Russia and its allies may someday 'merge' or 'converge' with the United States might sound ludicrous. Still, as we shall show, that is the ultimate plan, and it has been for decades, if not longer. In fact, even the supposed 'crises' and 'tensions' between 'East' and 'West' — largely manufactured for public consumption"

https://thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/putin-s-east-vs-globalist-west-merging-into-a-new-world-order/

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

UN Demands Crackdown on Food Supply to ‘Fight Climate Change’

Frank Bergman
December 18, 2023

The United Nations (UN) is demanding that governments around the world launch a coordinated crackdown on the global food supply in order to “fight climate change.”

The call was made by the UN’s Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO).

The head of the FAO is former Chinese Communist Party (CCP) official Qu Dongyu, who served as China’s vice minister of Agriculture and Rural Affairs.

The unelected UN is demanding that sovereign nations place strict limits on their agriculture industries, specifically meat and dairy production, to comply with the World Economic Forum’s (WEF) “Net Zero” targets for “Agenda 2030.”

On Sunday, the FAO published a report commanding policymakers to substantially alter agricultural markets to align the global agricultural system with the WEF’s green agenda.

Despite the FAO claiming that the move seeks to “save the planet” for “the greater good,” the motivations of the organization have been called into question.

FAO chief Dongyu has been repeatedly accused of using his post at the unelected global institution to advance Beijing’s specific interests, according to Politico.

The outlet notes that Dongyu has ignored other issues, such as food shortages and hunger crises around the world, while focusing on efforts to crack down on Western nations’ agriculture industries.

https://slaynews.com/news/un-demands-crackdown-food-supply-fight-climate-change/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 Dec, 23:05Updated at: 20 Dec, 01:10

UN General Assembly adopts Russian resolution on combating neo-Nazism

The document was supported by 118 countries, 49 voted against (including Canada, the United States, Ukraine and Japan)

UNITED NATIONS, December 20. /TASS/. The UN General Assembly adopted Russian resolution on combating the glorification of Nazism, neo-Nazism and other practices that incite modern forms of racism, racial discrimination and xenophobia, a TASS correspondent reported.

The document was supported by 118 countries, 49 voted against (including Canada, the United States, Ukraine and Japan). 14 nations abstained.

The resolution, headlined ‘Combating glorification of Nazism, neo-Nazism and other practices that contribute to fuelling contemporary forms of racism, racial discrimination, xenophobia and related intolerance,’ was co-authored by Russia and a number of other countries, including Belarus and Syria.

Among other things, it contains provisions that strongly condemn incidents related to glorification and propaganda of Nazism and welcome efforts to preserve the historical truth. The resolution also recommends taking measures that prevent the denial of crimes against humanity and review of World War Two results.

It also "condemns without reservation" any denial of or attempt to deny the Holocaust, as well as any manifestation of religious intolerance, incitement, harassment or violence against persons or communities, on the basis of ethnic origin or religious belief;

https://tass.com/world/1723953?utm_source=whatreallyhappened.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=whatreallyhappened.com&utm_referrer=whatreallyhappened.com

• Thanks 2

Same shit with Ukraine. One minute we're told that Ukraine is some Nazi state, the next minute we're being told that Ukrainians are fighting for pride parades. The enemy just hate us and will look for any excuse to turn third worldists against us. I don't think they care about coherent narratives that make sense, because it's only retards and the geopolitically illiterate that their mind games work on.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Skotfreezy said:

excuse my ignorance but didnt the Kremlin kick the Rothchilds out of their country?

Rothschild & Co have offices in Russia, and there's other big families.

The Russian Rothschilds
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/arts-letters/articles/gunzburgs-halban-russian-rothschilds

fdsss.jpg

https://youtu.be/pqPQWgXO2SA?si=5fcgr-PLoR2Qj0Yx

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ReptileSlayer said:

@EnigmaticWorld You seem to be focusing on the Russian government allot. Don't you think our own governments are a much bigger threat to us right now?

It's for that reason that I originally wanted to know if there are any non-western superpowers that care about us, and unfortunately it doesn't look like it. The reason I focus on Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, etc, is because I don't believe our leaders are incompetent, I think they're deliberately sabotaging and undermining the West, and world leaders would surely only do that if they wanted a Eurasian world order. The WEF script is a multipolar one.

And in the Abrahamic script, Edom is the West, and those that are overrepresented in positions of power believe that Edom must be destroyed before they can usher in their messiah.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld