Is Russia part of the New World Order?

15 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Not really sure to be honest, but one thing I have noticed is that a lot of these talking heads that have links to Russia, they seem to talk about Zionism in the West and Israel, but don't really say much in regards to who is pulling the strings in Eurasia, which is why some people have coined the term 'dollar store anti-Zionism', as they will only talk about the Zio influence in certain nations.

There really isn't a lot said about russia OR china in the whole independent media scene. Why is that? Is it because people just aren't as well versed in the history and culture and power structures and networks of those countries? Its like there is still an iron curtain of some kind in operation

is it just that most 'conspiracy theorists' are mostly focussed on their own back yard? I don't know but certainly eurasianism is something i feel we should be exploring especially in the light of this current stand off on the border of poland

Like I said in the Covid thread though, I'm not sure how I feel about her. Just because someone doesn't talk about certain things, I don't want to immediately write them off, as they might only focus on certain regions and a Western audience.

I guess I will have to do a bit more digging into these accusations, and get back to you on this.

Please do as i always like to give people a fair hearing and i'd like to hear what it is those people are saying. My current perception of whitney is that she is doing a damn good job digging out the various strands of the network in the west

I don't think Eurasianism is independent, I just think Eurasia is the elites next golden calf that they want to milk dry once they're done milking the West.

My view is similar to Anatoliy Golitsyn's. I think they have pretended to abandon their Soviet past to give them plausible deniability, meanwhile they play both sides of the political spectrum in the West, as lots of political commentators have lots of ties to Eurasianists, especially on the alt-right. It's like they play both sides in politics in our nations to further weaken and divide us. Meanwhile they can act like it's not them because they put on this front like they're all wholesome and traditional, but in reality they're pushing the Covid scam in Russia too. Fortunately the Russian people are good at standing their ground because they still have a memory of tyranny, or they have at least been so far during the scamdemic.

yeah see it conjures up images of the set up in orwells '1984' where the world is split into three super powers that are always in a perpetual war of ever shifting alliances and enemies so that the public never really know what is going on and i think the implication is that at the level of big brother it is all a scam perpetuated so that the populations of those regions are always kept in fear of an external threat with their own authoritarian governments then offering them security and protection from whatever the bogeyman of the moment is

Is eurasionism independent of say the trilateral commission or is it just there to play a bad guy role in a greater deception? I feel like we have a lot of digging to do to bring clarity to that situation

Edited by Macnamara

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

There really isn't a lot said about russia OR china in the whole independent media scene.

Yep, most of what I hear about what goes on in Russia is from English speaking Russian's themselves, but the alt media seems to ignore a lot of the bad stuff there. I guess it's hard to talk about for many people because often if you criticize something about Russia, people might think you're some nutty Leftist that blames everything on Russians, even though we're not talking about regular Russian people here.

With China, it's understandable that we don't always know what is going on there because they're cut off from us because of the Golden Shield firewall on their internet.

is it just that most 'conspiracy theorists' are mostly focussed on their own back yard? I don't know but certainly eurasianism is something i feel we should be exploring especially in the light of this current stand off on the border of poland

I think it's that, and people think Putin is some kind saviour figure or something.

But just because Putin might not be as nutty as our leaders on the surface, and just because he might often say the right things, that doesn't mean he is on our side.

Is eurasionism independent of say the trilateral commission or is it just there to play a bad guy role in a greater deception?

I don't know, but I think the PTB in the East and West are both in bed together, so yeah, I think there are people playing good cop vs bad cop.

I feel like we have a lot of digging to do to bring clarity to that situation

Yup.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

On 10/16/2021 at 12:24 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

14/11/2021
The Vatican humiliates Central European Catholics with Russia meeting
https://rmx.news/poland/the-vatican-humiliates-central-european-catholics-with-russia-meeting/

'Due to political games and diplomatic relations, the Vatican’s diplomacy has turned away from Poland and has ignored the fact that a real war is being waged against Polish Catholics.'

• 1 month later...

Had this pop up just now while scrolling through Facebook:

image.png.0eb5e3a1dc072a9e80e0e837bcbf91a4.png

Facebook does often "suggest for me" some often weird and random shit, but I was intrigued by how they had the audacity to label RT as 'Russia state-controlled media'. (Clearly true though, not going to deny it)

I wonder if Russians who see BBC articles 'suggested for them' on Facebook have them labelled as "United Kingdom state-controlled media"?

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Had this pop up just now while scrolling through Facebook:

image.png.0eb5e3a1dc072a9e80e0e837bcbf91a4.png

Facebook does often "suggest for me" some often weird and random shit, but I was intrigued by how they had the audacity to label RT as 'Russia state-controlled media'. (Clearly true though, not going to deny it)

I wonder if Russians who see BBC articles 'suggested for them' on Facebook have them labelled as "United Kingdom state-controlled media"?

Hope so as the BBC is clearly that.

In fact there is NO independent media beyond someone printing their own leaflets and distributing them.