Is Russia part of the New World Order?

5 hours ago, sock muppet said:

Soyglop

saintdindonuffin1.webp.ee935a1a15e7b45ad63c125de130b362.webp

Yeh, cool. I don't give a fuck about Nazis because they scare people away.

Reality is enough to redpill people at the moment. There are enough vids circulating at the moment of white kids being beaten by thugs to wake normies up. We don't need glowie wehraboo optics.

What is interesting is that you never seem to criticize the greatest evil or the reds. Thanks for the boomercon cringe to add to my collection though.

Edit: What are your feelings in regards to these glowie Nazi groups that Russia creates? That must be a dilemma for you, Moshe.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

4 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Yeh, cool. I don't give a fuck about Nazis because they scare people away.

Reality is enough to redpill people at the moment. There are enough vids circulating at the moment of white kids being beaten by thugs to wake normies up. We don't need glowie wehraboo optics.

What is interesting is that you never seem to criticize the greatest evil or the reds. Thanks for the boomercon cringe to add to my collection though.

Edit: What are your feelings in regards to these glowie Nazi groups that Russia creates? That must be a dilemma for you, Moshe.

In a democratic Republic it is expected to encounter the odd weirdo every now and then, the last three and a half years bears witness to this and OUR Parliament has been over run with TRAITORS, time for a clear out, as that is where the real disease has been festering, this is the ground that i stand to defend and protect, a real Republic that has a constitution as the first writing of Law that fully respects and protects every living souls God given rights against trespass and transgression and all further Laws are derived from, the individual is sovereign and NOT the mob relative to the Law of the land, why don't you participate in this thread, your views are welcome to help shape it, i am not the dictator you are looking for, everyone's opinion is welcome because it belongs to, We, The People, ❤️👍

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/28891-united-free-republics-of-britannia

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Russian dissident Yevgeny Prigozhin reported dead after a plane crash outside Moscow
https://nypost.com/2023/08/23/russian-dissident-yevgeny-prigozhin-reported-dead-after-a-plane-crash-outside-moscow/

13 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

Shot down allegedly. They killed 10 to get 1.

Nothing as yet on telegram about it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sock muppet said:

Nothing as yet on telegram about it.

Some are saying that pro-Wagner accounts on Telegram said that they'll march on Moscow if something were to happen to Prigozhin, but I don't use Telegram much these days so I can't confirm that.

I'm going to hold back on my views until we get more details from both sides.

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Some are saying that pro-Wagner accounts on Telegram said that they'll march on Moscow if something were to happen to Prigozhin, but I don't use Telegram much these days so I can't confirm that.

I'm going to hold back on my views until we get more details from both sides.

Me too, the headline is a bit flaky and too speculative at this point, its got another rickroll vibe to it, 👍

• Like 1

Well it's almost September and the various strands are coming together again..

Ramping up the Ukraine stuff again with news of taking out the Wagner guy.

Ramping up the Convid BS again with the discovery of another scariant.

Ramping up the US Election business again with Trump due to be arrested tomorrow.

Did I miss anything out?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Well it's almost September and the various strands are coming together again..

Ramping up the Ukraine stuff again with news of taking out the Wagner guy.

Ramping up the Convid BS again with the discovery of another scariant.

Ramping up the US Election business again with Trump due to be arrested tomorrow.

Did I miss anything out?

Yeah, SANITY.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Campion said:

The slavery reparations agenda is getting another airing.

"UK’s £18tn slavery debt is an underestimation, UN judge says

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-66596790 

then they should chase the slavers for the money because when slavery was ended by the british navy it was the slavers who were compensated by the british taxpayers right upto to recent times. So perhaps what is needed is for a light to be shone on exactly who that money was paid to (eg the rothschilds):

When will Britain face up to its crimes against humanity?

After the abolition of slavery, Britain paid millions in compensation – but every penny of it went to slave owners, and nothing to those they enslaved. We must stop overlooking the brutality of British history. By Kris Manjapra

Thu 29 Mar 2018 06.00 BSTLast modified on Wed 10 Nov 2021 00.00 GMT

On 3 August 1835, somewhere in the City of London, two of Europe’s most famous bankers came to an agreement with the chancellor of the exchequer. Two years earlier, the British government had passed the Slavery Abolition Act, which outlawed slavery in most parts of the empire. Now it was taking out one of the largest loans in history, to finance the slave compensation package required by the 1833 act. Nathan Mayer Rothschild and his brother-in-law Moses Montefiore agreed to loan the British government £15m, with the government adding an additional £5m later. The total sum represented 40% of the government’s yearly income in those days, equivalent to some £300bn today

You might expect this so-called “slave compensation” to have gone to the freed slaves to redress the injustices they suffered. Instead, the money went exclusively to the owners of slaves, who were being compensated for the loss of what had, until then, been considered their property. Not a single shilling of reparation, nor a single word of apology, has ever been granted by the British state to the people it enslaved, or their descendants.

Today, 1835 feels so long ago; so far away. But if you are a British taxpayer, what happened in that quiet room affects you directly. Your taxes were used to pay off the loan, and the payments only ended in 2015.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/29/slavery-abolition-compensation-when-will-britain-face-up-to-its-crimes-against-humanity

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1