Is Russia part of the New World Order?

44 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

whats that rusk tard?

a met office weather map. looking toastie in africaaaaaa.

heres a big front coming from the east.

Kayla-Lemieux.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=266b982

I don't even know what I'm reading here, just some MAGAtard muh own the LGBT libs shit or something, as if that has ever worked. We need will to power dude. We don't escape this shit by owning the libs and shouting "triggered", like some crazy MAGA aunt.

You know I have your twitter account, dumbo, and people outside of this site see your posts? You could always step out of this safe space and debate someone that knows their shit, that's not low hanging fruit. Or just keep running your mouth without adding anything, I don't care. Hell, I hardly think about you at all. Same goes for most, judging by your moronic cringe social media posts.

Stop cucking out and deflecting. Do commies play the global south against the West? I want to see your answer so I can lolcow you.

If you want this 'world island' agenda, go and live in Russia, Africa, or Israel etc.

At least TheConsultant tries to form an argument, something that you have never done. You don't have to be the kid Bam, you can join the adults.

You know you're not taken seriously when you have to steal our lexicon.

Cringer than the Hodgetwins.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

'Communist Role in the Revolution

The conflict was often framed as a tug of war over Ukraine between “former” Soviet communists seeking to bind the nation into Putin’s Eurasian Union (see the article on page 18) and Western globalists seeking to shackle the nation to what Mikhail Gorbachev referred to as the New European Soviet (the EU). But there is actually much more to the story than simply a Western globalist coup in Ukraine against then-President Viktor Yanukovych, a corrupt longtime member of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union who favored deeper integration with Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union.

While there were some positive developments in the aftermath of the revolt, such as Lenin statues coming down and being replaced with crosses, many leading players in the previous power structure remain in control today, including many dangerous oligarchs and their minions. On February 24, 2014, shortly after the revolution, the far-left New York Times even admitted as much in its report headlined “Ukrainian Protesters See Too Many Familiar Faces in Parliament After Revolution.”

Many of those “familiar faces” were “former” communists and puppets of Ukrainian oligarchs. In a recent edition of his World Affairs Brief newsletter, analyst Joel Skousen explained that when the Ukrainian Parliament ousted Yanukovich, it was “controlled by a large majority of Communists.” “So, it was the Communist majority in Parliament that voted to oust their Communist president — helping prove my point that the Maidan revolution, in fact, was a phony coup like the phony ‘fall’ of the Soviet Union — not a Western driven coup,” he explained.

The purpose, according to Skousen, was to replace Yanukovich with Petro Poroshenko “pretending to be anti-Russian, so he could provoke the uprising of the Russians living in the Donbass.” An openly communist president could not have done that, he added, saying that the only reason the revolution appeared to succeed is that the communist-controlled government ordered security forces to stand down. “Once again, this shows it was a manufactured coup by the Communists to set the stage for more conflict, leading up to the present war,” concluded Skousen. “It worked.”

Indeed, just as KGB defector Anatoly Golitsyn warned was going to happen, the fraudulent “collapse” of the Soviet Union left communists in charge of business, government, media, and more across the region. Unlike the aftermath of World War II, in which Nazis and Imperial Japanese leaders were tried and executed, mass-murdering Soviet bigwigs were allowed to rebrand themselves as “businessmen” and “politicians” while keeping a firm grip on the reins of power.  

After the coup succeeded, the IMF and other tax-funded outfits began pumping billions of Western taxpayer dollars into Ukraine. In all, the “aid” packages, paid in the IMF’s proto-global currency known as “Special Drawing Rights,” totaled the equivalent of almost $11 billion in U.S. dollars. While some of that went to prop up Western megabanks or into the pockets of Ukrainian oligarchs, much of the money, supposedly intended to protect Kiev from Putin, was, ironically, promptly transferred to Moscow and the Kremlin under the guise of paying off energy debts, as The New American documented at the time.  

Of course, the setup did not begin with the 2014 coup. Incidentally, more than a few analysts have argued that Ukraine’s current quagmire can be directly attributed to U.S. intervention. Consider that in the mid-1990s, shortly after Ukraine gained “independence” from the Soviet Union, the Clinton administration persuaded Ukrainian authorities to surrender their massive arsenal of nuclear weapons to Russia. In exchange, the Clinton administration promised that the United States would protect Ukraine and its borders from foreign attack. Obviously, that was a fraud.'

https://thenewamerican.com/print/a-war-between-two-villains/

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Retired Chinese surgeon recounts being forced to HARVEST ORGANS from people who were STILL ALIVE

A Chinese doctor has come forward publicly to discuss the way the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) turns surgeons into executioners who harvest organs, sometimes from people who are still alive, to prop up the country's organ harvesting industry.

Dr, Zheng Zhi, previously a resident physician at one of China's largest military hospitals, recently discussed how he witnessed one man's kidneys and eyes being harvested for transplant while he was still alive back in 1994.  

Zheng recounted that he stepped into a van with five other surgeons and nurses and was guarded by armed soldiers. These guards brought in a man whose limbs were tightly bound with ropes. Zheng remarked that the man was likely no more than 18 years old. He and the other surgeons were told right before he was brought in that the man's organs were "healthy, fresh."

One of the doctors instructed Zheng to "step on" the man's legs and "don't let him move." He was then ordered to continue restraining the man as one of the surgeons sliced open the man's abdomen and two others reached in to remove the man's kidneys. Following this horrific sight, Zheng was then ordered to take the man's eyeballs.

"The nurse handed me a hemostat. I really couldn't stand it, and I said 'I can't do it, I can't,'" said Zheng. "It was horrifying beyond words. He was looking right at me. His eyelids were moving. He was alive."

Because of Zheng's refusal, other doctors in the van did the eye removal procedure. One doctor pressed open the man's eyelids and another doctor clamped out both eyes. Nurses then placed both kidneys and eyes into temperature-controlled boxes.

By this time, the body, now motionless, was placed in a black plastic bag and taken away by guards waiting outside the van. Once the necessary organs were harvested, the van sped back to the military hospital where Zheng worked in the Shenyang Military Region in China's far northeast.

Once at the hospital, the organs were quickly delivered to two operating rooms where other teams of doctors and nurses were waiting to conduct the transplants.

The incident has haunted Zheng since. He noted remembering how the man in the van looked at him with "desperate, fearful and pained" eyes.

"Under the light lay a young life, a fellow human being, whose organs were being harvested while he was alive," he remarked.

China has turned organ harvesting into a billion-dollar industry

In the decades since the incident that Zheng recounted, the massive and state-sanctioned forced organ harvesting industry has ballooned, bringing in billions of dollars each year to the communist regime in Beijing.

The most common victims of the CCP's organ harvesting business are prisoners, notably the adherents of the persecuted Falun Gong religious organization, regarded by the international community as prisoners of conscience due to being oppressed for their particular faith.

Zheng noted that in the same city in Shenyang, there is an infamous concentration camp wherein multiple whistleblowers revealed that imprisoned Falun Gong adherents were being killed en mass for their organs since 1999.

In 2020, the non-governmental body known as the China Tribunal concluded its inquiry into organ harvesting in the communist nation, noting that the regime killed prisoners of conscience for their organs "on a significant scale" and that "Falun Gong practitioners have been one – and probably the main – source of organ supply."

"They don't consent. They don't even know what's happening," said David Matas, an international human rights lawyer and one of the world's leading researchers into forced organ harvesting in China. "We call it a 'cold genocide' in the sense that it's not happening all at once, it's happening slowly over time."

Matas added that the killing of prisoners of conscience for their organs is still ongoing, and the industry has been sustained by people from all over the world – including the United States – coming to China to engage in "transplant tourism."

"They're continuing to advertise transplant tourism, and the institutions are still functioning," said Matas. "They haven't closed on these transplant hospitals."

http://www.stationgossip.com/2023/08/retired-chinese-surgeon-recounts-being.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/20/2023 at 11:56 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Whatever one thinks about Brexit and the European Union -- and I personally supported Brexit -- the Russians have long had a vested interest in the division of Europe into separate squabbling nations, along with the breakup of any alliance on their western flank."

https://neokrat.blogspot.com/2023/07/nigel-farage-and-shallow-deep-state.html

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Most won't care as they give Russia a free pass to do things that they would hate the West doing. It's all cringe and stupid.

They're using western liberal buzz words like 'inclusive', and it's in English to appeal to their footsoldiers over here. As a test, see how inclusive Russia is internally at the moment? If they're not inclusive themselves, how can they export it to the BRICS abroad?

• Like 1

On 1/28/2023 at 11:40 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

They also have China, and China is basically a factory nation of worker drones.

I think their plan was to milk the West dry, then let it blow away like dust, then move on to their new golden calf in the East.

weffgwf.jpg

Bingo.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld