Is Russia part of the New World Order?

Similar to Posobiec and his Belarusian wife. Why don't we have many normal talking heads on the supposed right? It was well known back in the Trumpwave that the alt-right and dissident right are heavily linked to the Kremlin, and it's crazy how quick demoralization can make folks forget this. Even if I was pro Kremlin, I would still think it was strange how the West doesn't have many organic voices.

jh5.jpg

jh1.jpg

jh2.jpg

jh3.jpg

jh6.jpg

There is an old video online of Hinkle saying that we need to make sacrifices to fight the climate crisis like we made during the scamdemic, which sounds like nudging towards climate lockdowns.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

https://www.rt.com/russia/580868-world-without-russia-how-hundreds/

>people who refuse to believe in the collapse of the Soviet Union

>Soviet Union continues to legally exist, while considering the government of the Russian Federation to be illegitimate

>The USSR did not collapse and there are no documents confirming that the USSR ceased to exist.

>Three people cannot decide for all the republics and for the whole country

>The USSR did not give a single square centimeter to anyone, not a single republic left the USSR. Consequently, everyone remained in the USSR

>“The Russian Federation has no territory and no people. Who gave it territory? Do any acts exist on the transfer of territory [and] people, did anything like that happen? There is no Russian Federation!”

>The movement is recognized as extremist and is banned in the Russian Federation

interesting...

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, xologram said:

https://www.rt.com/russia/580868-world-without-russia-how-hundreds/

>people who refuse to believe in the collapse of the Soviet Union

>Soviet Union continues to legally exist, while considering the government of the Russian Federation to be illegitimate

>The USSR did not collapse and there are no documents confirming that the USSR ceased to exist.

>Three people cannot decide for all the republics and for the whole country

>The USSR did not give a single square centimeter to anyone, not a single republic left the USSR. Consequently, everyone remained in the USSR

>“The Russian Federation has no territory and no people. Who gave it territory? Do any acts exist on the transfer of territory [and] people, did anything like that happen? There is no Russian Federation!”

>The movement is recognized as extremist and is banned in the Russian Federation

interesting...

That is interesting. This is where Russia should do more to prove to people that it did actually collapse, like I dunno, get rid of all the KGB glowies in their system. Also, maybe they shouldn't ally with all the commie countries if they don't want people to believe that they're still reds. Erecting statues of Soviet leaders everywhere, especially in newly conquered territory doesn't exactly help their case either. They should also stop funding woke shit in the West and then acting traditionalist and holier-than-thou at home if they don't want to be looked at as hypocritical slimeballs.

Another funny thing is that they say this shit, but Russians themselves literally talk about feeling defeated and living in a system run by old corrupt Soviet boomers which they call Siloviks. Their words not mine, so please don't take offense at the 'boomer' statement, just going by what I hear from Slavs.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

get rid of all the KGB glowies in their system

the kgb glowies are the system.

another interesting bit from that article:

All these people consider themselves ‘citizens of the USSR.’ and believe that Russia, which became its legal successor, is only a commercial project remotely controlled from abroad.

and it's also interesting that this idea was allowed to be pushed on their state propaganda tentacle. maybe it's a warning to citizens that it is a banned organization and not to join, or else.. also the slavland chronicles blogger has interesting theory that russia already lost the war and even capitulated - it is just a matter of doing it publicly (i think i saw this on his appearance on corbett report). now maybe this "commercial project" is what is finished?

it is also interesting 'conspiracy theory' given that there is already one about usa being a commercial entity (usa is a corporation 'conspiracy theory'). psyops within psyops or corporations literally rule?

• Like 1

fdvv.jpg

That's interesting info, and I'm well aware of three letter agencies and NATO being infiltrated by reds, but who accused AOC of being CIA? Never heard that one before, but it doesn't surprise me now that demoralized reactionaries blame everything on the CIA and NATO these days.

The funniest one I heard was from glowie Candace Owens, when she tried to act like we have a problem with "American Communists". An honest person that understands that the commie revolutionary spirit is international would just say 'Communists' and there would be no need to add 'American'. These punks have to keep everyones eyes on the West, it's pathetic.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

The KGB still runs Russia and always has
https://studentsforliberty.org/blog/kgb-still-runs-russia/

Russia will never change until her people take back control

When we deal with modern Russia, we are dealing with a totalitarian state that is on an entirely different ethical level.

That second bit about ethics reminds me of something I shared a while back from some KGB agent (or defector?) talking about how naive westerners will never understand Moscow's ideological subversion and active measures because they're not playing by any rules. It also reminds me of how Golitsyn said that westerners are used to the Hegelian dialectic, and how we can't understand Moscow because they use a "dialectical deception".

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Fuck me Enig, some of your posts are hilarious I assume you are being amusing?

Dude, people literally treat Q anons like they have special needs.

Are you seriously telling me that the Noahide narrative isn't converging with Kremlinism? Don't you think it's strange that NPCs now parrot "the evil West/Edom" line, and that commies literally talk about making the West stink?

And speaking of NPCs...

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Dude, people literally treat Q anons like they have special needs.

Are you seriously telling me that the Noahide narrative isn't converging with Kremlinism? Don't you think it's strange that NPCs now parrot "the evil West/Edom" line, and that commies literally talk about making the West stink?

And speaking of NPCs...

and is that supposed to mean something of substance? That picture looks like it was drawn up by a child who got to the crayons before even a rudimentary crayon class.

If you read the posts you can be special needs too! Its not an exclusive club, in fact its not a club at all. Its just information passed down to the public, imagine ignoring the posts and having opinion on it and posting drawings like that. Beyond a joke.

I genuinely thought you were posting some humour. I despair.

Edited by TheConsultant

19 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

If you read the posts you can be special needs too! Its not an exclusive club

I have read enough to know that it's subversive bullshit, and you'll need to give me a good reason why I should support Zion Don, the pardoner of traitors. Go waste somebody elses time dude.

26 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

No one is telling you or suggesting for you to support anyone. 

Why else would you obsess over me reading some posts if you don't want me to become a passive idiot and put my support in a plan that has been awful?

I could understand if I was some random that discovered Q 5 mins ago, but you know that I have probably been following this longer than you. I was following anons before Q anon, then the Q posters obviously got scared of anons doing too much noticing. Q's distraction didn't last with us old timers though, the movement is a joke, hence why you get ratioed when you're out of your safe space.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

10 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Why else would you obsess over me reading some posts if you don't want me to become a passive idiot and put my support in a plan that has been awful?

I could understand if I was some random that discovered Q 5 mins ago, but you know that I have probably been following this longer than you. I was following anons before Q anon, then the Q posters obviously got scared of anons doing too much noticing. Q's distraction didn't last with us old timers though, the movement is a joke, hence why you get ratioed when you're out of your safe space.

Because you are posting mos talking points throughout this forum as per the graphic I posted in the Q thread, so maybe reading the posts would inform you of reality a little more?