Is Russia part of the New World Order?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 8:06 PM, Macnamara said:

Click on link to watch the corbett report podcast of the following title, which details the role of the skull and bonesmen behind the CIA who put Mao into power in china:

John Kerry = a SKULL & BONES society member

EXCLUSIVE: John Kerry's Heinz ketchup heiress wife has millions of dollars in Chinese investments, leaving Biden's climate change envoy facing an ethical dilemma as he regularly meets with the country's top leaders to cut deals

• John Kerry's wife benefits from an investment of 'at least $1 million' in a hedge fund that specializes in investments with Chinese government-controlled funds
  • His wife Teresa Heinz is the widow of wealthy late senator John Heinz and heiress to the Heinz family fortune, estimated to be worth more than $750million 
  • The investment was revealed in Kerry's filing with the Office of Government Ethics (OGE)  in March
  • Kerry's filing says neither he nor his wife 'exercise authority over the trust
  • In his senior government role as Biden's climate change envoy, Kerry regularly meets with Chinese diplomats and leaders
  • He is in the delicate position of negotiating with the industrial superpower to cut deals on reducing carbon emissions
  • Kerry's 2021 filing says neither he nor his wife 'exercise authority over the trust', 'have any control over the management of the trust investments', and neither are trustees" 
  • George W. Bush's former chief White House ethics lawyer Richard Painter told DailyMail.com the investments could pose an ethical problem for Kerry
  • He said if the Chinese government tried to exert influence through his family's investments, Kerry would have to stand down from climate change negotiations 

By Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:00 BST, 20 September 2021 | Updated: 02:34 BST, 21 September 2021

Joe Biden's climate change envoy and former secretary of state John Kerry disclosed millions of dollars in Chinese investments held by his wife's family trust, government documents show.

Kerry's latest filing with the Office of Government Ethics (OGE) in March shows his wife benefits from an investment of 'at least $1 million' in a hedge fund that specializes in private partnerships and investments with Chinese government-controlled funds.

In his senior government role Kerry regularly meets with Chinese diplomats and leaders, and is in the delicate position of negotiating with the industrial superpower to cut deals on reducing carbon emissions. 

A government ethics expert has raised concerns that the Chinese government, which has a substantial interest in several business partnerships Kerry's wife's family trust has invested in, could use the threat of derailing personal investments to put pressure on the Biden cabinet member. 

George W. Bush's former chief White House ethics lawyer Richard Painter told DailyMail.com the investments could pose an ethical problem for Kerry.

'As soon as anyone even hinted that the Chinese government would try to do anything to pull the rug from those companies if he didn't do what they wanted, at that point it would create a problem for him under US code 208 [a conflict of interest law for government officials].'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9885049/John-Kerrys-wife-millions-dollars-Chinese-investments.html

• 3 weeks later...

Such close friends, like the USA, UK etc etc

18 October 2021

Congratulations to Prime Minister of Israel Naftali Bennett

Vladimir Putin congratulated Prime Minister of the State of Israel Naftali Bennett on the 30th anniversary of the restoration of diplomatic relations between Russia and Israel.

The message reads, in part:

“Over the past decades, Russia and Israel have gained considerable experience in fruitful cooperation in many areas, as well as partnership in resolving major international issues. We are united by a resolute rejection of anti-Semitism, any manifestations of xenophobia and ethnic strife, as well as any attempts to falsify history and revise the outcome of World War II.

I am confident that by pooling efforts we will be able to continue building up the entire range of mutually beneficial ties between Russia and Israel. This certainly meets the fundamental interests of our friendly nations and helps promote peace, security and stability in the Middle East.”

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/66964

Russia and Israel are connected by ‘very deep bond’ & Putin is ‘close, true friend’ of the Jewish people, says Israeli PM Bennett

22 Oct, 2021 14:36

By Jonny Tickle, in Sochi

Russian President Vladimir Putin is a “true friend” of the Jewish people and has worked hard over the last 20 years to strengthen Moscow’s ties with Israel, the country’s Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said on Friday morning.

Speaking to the press at the start of a working visit to Bocharov Ruchey, the Russian presidential residence in Sochi, Bennett suggested that the two countries can work to build up their economic and political relationship.

“For the last 20 years, and even more, you have led the process of strengthening ties between our countries and brought them to this level,” Bennett said to Putin. “I would like to tell you in the name of our entire country, of all our people: we see in you a very close, true friend of the State of Israel and the Jewish people.”

Prime Minister Naftali Bennett and Russian President Vladimir Putin are currently meeting for the first time in Sochi, Russia. PM Bennett: "On behalf of the citizens of Israel, I can say that we see you as a true friend of the Jewish people." 🇮🇱🤝🇷🇺 pic.twitter.com/rfXSHEVmFn

— Prime Minister of Israel (@IsraeliPM) October 22, 2021

According to the Israeli PM, the two leaders had planned to discuss “a large number of topics,” including the development of economic, scientific, and cultural cooperation.

Bennett’s trip to Sochi is his first official visit as head of government to Russia. The prime minister assumed office in June this year, following an agreement that will see Israel’s leadership rotate to coalition partner Yair Lapid in two years.

https://www.rt.com/russia/538211-russia-israel-putin-connection/

• Like 1

I need to look into this ...

Yeltsin underwent emergency quintuple heart bypass surgery in November 1996, and remained in the hospital for months. During his presidency, Russia received US$40,000,000,000 in funds from the International Monetary Fund and other international lending organisations. However, his opponents allege that most of these funds were stolen by people from Yeltsin's circle and placed into foreign banks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Yeltsin

What could have possibly gone wrong under Yeltsin? sarcasm

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

On 10/23/2021 at 11:41 AM, bamboozooka said:

No, Vlad, something more sinister is destroying us. I'm getting real sick of this term 'woke'. Just say 'anti-white'. I'm guilty of saying 'woke' too, but then slap myself for using weasel language.

Obviously I get that there is a time and a place for certain terms. The term woke is obviously easier to use around normies, but the term doesn't explain our plight.

vffg.jpg

gffddd.jpg

Not a dig at Putin in this instance, as I think he has briefly discussed the growing anti-white sentiment before. The guy will never say who is behind it all though.

• Like 1

On 8/18/2021 at 11:01 PM, oddsnsods said:

Thought ide drop this here Enig, after your post earlier been updated some.

Just confirms as we knew already about Peter & the hidden hand.

He claims he never knew his mother was tribe or his grandmother, I looked into his father too..

I was talking in a thread with Alex a few days back about various things in Russia, like creeping globohomo, birth rates and demographics, the surveillance there, and other stuff.

Then at the end of a tweet I said "I guess I would still rather live in Russia, as the future is Eurasian."

Alex must have been paranoid because he called me a Duginist Eurasianist, then blocked me so I couldn't explain that I don't actually want a Eurasian future, and that I don't trust Dugin. 🤦‍♂️

Fvck twitter and 140 characters. Had to leave the platform because it pissed me off so much.

That being said, I can't be mad at Alex as I don't even disagree with him, he just didn't give me chance to add more context, but I get days where I think glowies are everywhere too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

@Macnamara

I can't answer all those questions mate, and it would probably be a futile effort if I tried because not many are interested in geopolitics or Eurasianism on this forum anyway.

There are folks that are further down the Eurasian rabbit hole than me, and I'm not sure where they seem to dig up all their interesting info.

Something doesn't seem right though. Like here for example, telling people to contact the FBI as if they're not compromised.

Anyway, I guess this is more a topic for the Russia thread.

So is your concern that whitney webb is trying to advance the development of a eurasian empire by undermining the west?

She covers a lot of sabbatean-jewish power stuff so if she is a pro-eurasianist then that would imply that eurasianism is completely independent of sabbatean-jewish power and is in fact at war with it?

If eurasianism is so independent then why the heck are they sputniking all of their people instead of completely destroying the covid narratives which would then completely expose their supposed enemies in the west?

Edited by Macnamara

31 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

So is your concern that whitney webb is trying to advance the development of a eurasian empire by undermining the west?

She covers a lot of sabbatean-jewish power stuff so if she is a pro-eurasianist then that would imply that eurasianism is completely independent of sabbatean-jewish power and is in fact at war with it?

Not really sure to be honest, but one thing I have noticed is that a lot of these talking heads that have links to Russia, they seem to talk about Zionism in the West and Israel, but don't really say much in regards to who is pulling the strings in Eurasia, which is why some people have coined the term 'dollar store anti-Zionism', as they will only talk about the Zio influence in certain nations.

Like I said in the Covid thread though, I'm not sure how I feel about her. Just because someone doesn't talk about certain things, I don't want to immediately write them off, as they might only focus on certain regions and a Western audience.

I guess I will have to do a bit more digging into these accusations, and get back to you on this.

31 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

If eurasianism is so independent then why the heck are they sputniking all of their people instead of completely destroying the covid narratives which would then completely expose their supposed enemies in the west?

I don't think Eurasianism is independent, I just think Eurasia is the elites next golden calf that they want to milk dry once they're done milking the West.

My view is similar to Anatoliy Golitsyn's. I think they have pretended to abandon their Soviet past to give them plausible deniability, meanwhile they play both sides of the political spectrum in the West, as lots of political commentators have lots of ties to Eurasianists, especially on the alt-right. It's like they play both sides in politics in our nations to further weaken and divide us. Meanwhile they can act like it's not them because they put on this front like they're all wholesome and traditional, but in reality they're pushing the Covid scam in Russia too. Fortunately the Russian people are good at standing their ground because they still have a memory of tyranny, or they have at least been so far during the scamdemic.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld