Is Russia part of the New World Order?

China is in default on a trillion dollars in debt to US bondholders. Will the US force repayment?

by Andrew Hale, Opinion Contributor - 07/04/23 7:00 AM ET

Every country should pay its sovereign debt. Default, we are told, is not an option.

But has anyone told China?

The United States pays interest on approximately $850 billion in debt held by the People’s Republic of China. China, however, is currently in default on its sovereign debt held by American bondholders.

Successive U.S. administrations have chosen to sidestep this fact, allowing business and trade with China to proceed as normal. Now that the relationship with China has soured and the People’s Republic of China has become the greatest adversarial threat to the U.S. and Western security, policymakers should revisit this appalling failure of justice.

Some history is in order. Before 1949, the government of the Republic of China (ROC) issued a large volume of long-term sovereign gold-denominated bonds, secured by Chinese tax revenues, to private investors and governments for the construction of infrastructure and financing of governmental activities. Put simply, the China we know today would not have been possible absent these bond offerings.

In 1938, during its conflict with Japan, the ROC defaulted on its sovereign debt. After the military victory of the communists, the ROC government fled to Taiwan. The People’s Republic of China was eventually recognized internationally as the successor government of China. Under well-established international law, the “successor government” doctrine holds that the current government of China, led by the Chinese Communist Party, is responsible for repayment of the defaulted bonds.

A private group of American citizens holds a large quantity of these gold-denominated bonds. This citizen-led group, the American Bondholders Foundation (ABF), serves as trustee with power of attorney for some 20,000 bondholders, whose bonds are valued at well more than $1 trillion.

Then-U.K. Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher’s tough negotiation stance on the return of Hong Kong to China led to a British settlement agreement on these same Chinese bonds in 1987. Thatcher said that for China to have access to U.K. capital markets, it had to honor the defaulted Chinese sovereign debt held by British subjects. Faced with that stark choice, China agreed.

Unfortunately, the U.S. failed to take such a common-sense stance. To this day, China has had access to U.S. capital markets while openly rejecting its sovereign debt obligations to American bondholders.

Lest anyone wonder about the age of these bonds, it is irrelevant. What matters is that this is a sovereign obligation. As recently as 2010 the German government made its last payment for reparations from World War I. In 2015 Great Britain made payments on bonds issuances that dated from the 18th century.

The Biden administration and the U.S. Congress have a unique opportunity to enforce the well-established international rule that governments must honor their debts. Like the U.K. did in 1987, the U.S. must view the repayment of China’s sovereign debt as essential to its national security interests. In doing so, the U.S. government should undertake one or both of two actions currently being discussed by members of Congress.

The first would be to acquire the Chinese bonds held by the ABF and utilize them to offset (partially or in whole) the $850 billion-plus of U.S. Treasurys owned by China (reducing up to $95 million in daily interest paid to China). This would lower the national debt and put the U.S. in a better financial position globally.

The second would be to pass legislation that requires China to abide by international norms and rules of finance, trade and commerce. This would include abiding by the transparency rules of capital markets and exchanges and ending its practices of exclusionary settlement, discriminatory payments, selective default, and rejection of the successor government doctrine of settled international law. If China fails to meet those obligations, it would be barred, together with its state-controlled entities, from access to all U.S. dollar-denominated bond markets and exchanges.

This, again, is just common sense and would be the very thing the Chinese government would do if the situation were reversed.

Over the last two decades, there has been recurrent bipartisan support in Congress for bondholders to address China’s default with several congressional resolutions. Despite this, successive U.S. administrations have been silent on this issue, choosing to kick this can down the road, assuming that China would eventually liberalize and embrace Western norms and values.

This failure to act needs to end now.

Given that relations with China have deteriorated and there is bipartisan agreement on the threat from China, this matter can finally be acted upon by both Congress and the Biden administration. Getting settlement on this defaulted debt is not only right and just for the bondholders but, if done correctly, could also be a huge win for the U.S. taxpayer.

Andrew Hale is the Jay Van Andel Senior Policy Analyst in Trade Policy at The Heritage Foundation.

https://thehill.com/opinion/international/4075341-china-is-in-default-on-a-trillion-dollars-in-debt-to-us-bondholders-will-the-us-force-repayment/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Over the weekend, former UK Health Secretary Matt Hancock, who advocated and led the use of terror messaging to drive support for and compliance with lockdown measures throughout 2020, choked back tears as he told the Government’s official COVID Inquiry that he is ‘profoundly sorry’ for each and every COVID death and hopes lockdowns will be ‘much earlier’ and ‘more stringent’ during the next pandemic

Everything in this paragraph..............

Profoundly sorry for each and every convid death, there were no convid deaths, there was however deaths!!!

Judge > Jury > Guilty > (fill in the rest at your leisure/pleasure)

16 hours ago, TheConsultant said:

By Soviets do you mean CIA and associated Western money, think tanks and agencies?

Their hands aren't clean either, but I believe the Pacepa Operation Sig stuff in that article does make sense. There is a geopolitical agenda to turn nations against the Anglosphere. This is internationalism, so what you said can also be right. Look at Bush and Putin for example, they both supported the war on terror.

On 7/5/2023 at 1:17 PM, TheConsultant said:

By Soviets do you mean CIA and associated Western money, think tanks and agencies?

the question is whether or not the hidden hand that controls each of those is in fact, at the top, the same hand?

Prof Sutton wrote a paper that showed how the soviet was being funded and assisted to power by financial interests in the west

In my own lifetime those same bloodline families that some might narrowly label 'the wallstreet bankers' or 'the international bankers' have also funded and provided the technological know-how to communist china and yet in the surface we are asked by the corporate media (owned by that same internationalist cabal) to believe that we are in fact at odds with china

But at the level of the cabal are they at odds with china? Or are they in fact creating a hegelian dialectic for the purposes of the public (ie to 'manage the perceptions' of the public) so that there is a kind of phoney conflict out of which they synthesis a new way forward which would be global technocracy with the cabal in control of the entire global population?

I would ask in turn if that same cabal created the bolsheviks and then bankrolled and equipped their foil, the nazis, to set up another hegelian dialectic out of which they were able to set up new globalised infrastructure such as the united nations, IMF, European community, trilateral commission and world bank? (problem, reaction, solution)

Of course for the man and woman on the street the conflict appears very real as people ACTUALLY DIE but not the cabal themselves who invariably are enriched by these orchestrated crises and who gain the impetus to then advance their pre-planned solutions to the problems they created in the first place

Lets remember how klaus schwab said that putin had been a young global leader of the world economic forum. Lets also bare in mind that putin is a close friend of WEF founder henry kissinger. Of course for the russian soldiers and the ukrainian people the conflict is very real as they are dying and having their homes destroyed, but for the WEF they are rubbing their hands together as they prepare to build their new world out of the ashes and lets not forget that their finger prints are all over this as the people who sparked the conflict as it was the neo-cons like victoria nuland who orchestrated the maidan coup in 2014

Larry fink, the CEO of blackrock is a WEF member and a member of the trilateral commission. Blackrock and cabal bank JP Morgan will 'build back better' a new 'smart' ukraine where no doubt the 'bread basket of europe' is planted up with GMO's by bill gates:

Zelensky agrees to Ukraine rebuild investment with BlackRock CEO

https://thehill.com/policy/international/3790699-zelensky-agrees-to-ukraine-rebuild-investment-with-blackrock-ceo/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2023 at 9:24 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

gegrege.jpg

So they can use denazification as an excuse to invade your country of course.

Old story, but just noticed this:

lan.jpg

"Nord appears to have views sympathetic to Russia and hostile to U.S. foreign policy"
https://eu.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2023/05/12/synagogue-vandalism-suspect-wanted-to-blame-ukraine-mpolice-reveal-twisted-motivations-of-suspect-in/70206978007/

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Thanks 1

article mentions an unnamed source within a company called RZM Media Holding Co., who claims ownership rights over two major brands including: 1) The Nationalist Movement in Russia and II.) A Russian television show titled 'Trotskyism'. It airs every Sunday morning from 9 am until 5pm local TV station Krasnyat Yeremetskaya. This story about tsar vchiridze says he owns three other companies based inside Moscow but his main focus lies abroad ? one outside Ukraine, another under control through offshore accounts held overseas like Switzerland or Hong Kong ?the sources mentioned above say Putin himself bought these four firms before becoming prime minister when Yelena Iskander took power following her husband Viktor Vichterinovich died after serving five years without ever having served anywhere else during Boris' presidency?it seems there might still exist some sort more sinister motive involved here than what you're seeing below...but I'll just go straight into detail so we can get started quickly..

• Thanks 1

On 7/13/2023 at 8:15 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Some bread crumbs for the diligent:

sof1.jpg

sof2.jpg

sof3.jpg

Seems like youtube didn't like Brendon O'Connell's recent content on Gibson.

Don't worry, this movie totally isn't Kool-Aid, that's why it's all over the MSM and being shown on Appletv, Google, Prime etc and in 2,600 theaters. /s

looks like peedos panicking and attacking the film.

or shilling for their peedo masters

only 1 cinema chain put it on in the US. hollywood cinemas censored it.

the uk, none fully censored.

Edited by bamboozooka

On 7/14/2023 at 9:19 PM, bamboozooka said:

looks like peedos panicking and attacking the film.

or shilling for their peedo masters

only 1 cinema chain put it on in the US. hollywood cinemas censored it.

the uk, none fully censored.

We have been through this, Bam. If folks really cared about trafficking then they wouldn't support some of the biggest trafficking hubs. I don't want to argue, and I'm not in the position to, but it looks like a grift, and and insult to one's intelligence. If you disagree then fair enough.

Edit: What's up with cinema chain owners talking about all the empty seats too? Is it being astroturfed? Look into the rotten tomatoes reviews as well, and you may notice a pattern.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

9 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I might as well share this while genetic weapons are being talked about.

as2.png

https://archive.is/odxSv

Cheers EW, I've been doing a bit of reading around Angles and Saxons history for another reason, and I've found it hard to track where they came from originally, ie where their unique DNA can be traced to apart from the general mix of earlier Germanic tribes. Presumably dating back to earlier Indo-European tribes. There's also some debate around how much assimilation of the Celtic and Romano-British peoples occurred, vs replacement and displacement when they came to Britain. 

It all means that few people are 100% pure blood Anglo-Saxons now, most of us are a mix with other backgrounds, and there's a lot of similarities with other Europeans. Although ethnically we equate the English with Anglo-Saxons (mostly). For sure I don't know much about genetics, perhaps it's much more advanced than I realise, but the thought of creating weapons which can target us without spilling over to other tribes (potentially including the European Russians) seems incredible. If nothing else it shows how the Duma feel about us. Or how they want us to think they feel about us. Is it fact or propaganda? 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Campion said:

Cheers EW, I've been doing a bit of reading around Angles and Saxons history for another reason, and I've found it hard to track where they came from originally, ie where their unique DNA can be traced to apart from the general mix of earlier Germanic tribes. Presumably dating back to earlier Indo-European tribes. There's also some debate around how much assimilation of the Celtic and Romano-British peoples occurred, vs replacement and displacement when they came to Britain. 

It all means that few people are 100% pure blood Anglo-Saxons, by now, and there's a lot of similarities with other Europeans. For sure I don't know much about genetics, perhaps it's much more advanced than I realise, but the thought of creating weapons which can target us without spilling over to other tribes (potentially including the European Russians) seems incredible. If nothing else it shows how the Duma feel about us. Or how they want us to think they feel about us. Is it fact or propaganda? 

Half of modern day Britons have 10 to 40 percent Anglo-Saxon blood, according to newscientist.com. So it's not a big number like you say. I'm an Englishman, so if I call myself 'Anglo', it's mostly just an identity thing. Anglo-Saxon might be a bit more accurate than just Anglo in my case too because that usually includes Jutes, and the English side of my family come from a part of England that was a Jutish kingdom. I don't seriously believe that I'm a pure blood Anglo though. I might be more Germanic than other Englishmen because some of my family come from Stuttgart, but it's hard to say how Anglo-Saxon one is.

I don't know how I feel about these stories about genetic weapons. I just feel cheated. If I honestly believed that our nations were ruled by regular British, American, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealanders then I might think that Moscow has a point, but I don't think we have any self-determination or the power to make important political and geopolitical decisions, so it just seems like Moscow is kicking us while we're down, like we're under attack from the PTB in the West and East. It's the same with all the rhetoric about the GAE (Global American Empire), it seems silly to me when this supposed empire doesn't seem fundamentally American.

I could be wrong but I don't think they would be able to target us without it spilling over to other tribes though, so maybe it's just propaganda. I'm more concerned about tactical nukes being used, sleeper cells, and culture clashes.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2023 at 8:12 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Half of modern day Britons have 10 to 40 percent Anglo-Saxon blood, according to newscientist.com. So it's not a big number like you say. I'm an Englishman, so if I call myself 'Anglo', it's mostly just an identity thing. Anglo-Saxon might be a bit more accurate than just Anglo in my case too because that usually includes Jutes, and the English side of my family come from a part of England that was a Jutish kingdom. I don't seriously believe that I'm a pure blood Anglo though. I might be more Germanic than other Englishmen because some of my family come from Stuttgart, but it's hard to say how Anglo-Saxon one is.

My theory is that humans being a social species, are tribal by nature and over time we coalesce into blood-related tribal groups, as a kind of extension of the extended family, because we can't survive very well as individuals or in small family groups. After some kind of social upheaval which disrupts the existing tribal networks, such as invasion it takes hundreds of years to reform and stabilise the ethnic situation (after the dust settles from the disruption). So after our last invasion by the Normans, out of our previous tribes, we eventually ended up with the white nations of the UK, led by a unionist government. Which might have worked out if that government was tribal and looked after its own. Instead, after gaining control in these islands the elite kept going with creating a foreign empire. Not even content with that, it's now gone global.

I don't know how I feel about these stories about genetic weapons. I just feel cheated. If I honestly believed that our nations were ruled by regular British, American, Canadian, Australian, and New Zealanders then I might think that Moscow has a point, but I don't think we have any self-determination or the power to make important political and geopolitical decisions, so it just seems like Moscow is kicking us while we're down, like we're under attack from the PTB in the West and East. It's the same with all the rhetoric about the GAE (Global American Empire), it seems silly to me when this supposed empire doesn't seem fundamentally American.

Agreed, and power has changed our leaders who now don't care what tribes they rule over, as long as they rule and get rich. It's the same with all the big powers, including the Russians. And we've become the pawns in this power play, even if it means creating more disruptions with multiculturalism and replacement. 

I could be wrong but I don't think they would be able to target us without it spilling over to other tribes though, so maybe it's just propaganda. I'm more concerned about tactical nukes being used, sleeper cells, and culture clashes.

Yep, and I reckon we're probably not the intended audience for this guff about genetic weapons, more likely it's aimed at regular Russians to keep them onside with the regime. 

Edited by Campion
  • Like 1

"In 2003, according to a study published in the well-known Russian newspaper Novaya Gazeta and republished by the Center for the Future of Russia, over 6,000 former officers of the KGB were running the “democratic” Russia’s federal and local governments, transforming that country into the first intelligence dictatorship in history. The Soviet Union had one KGB officer for every 428 citizens. In 2004, Putin’s Russia had one FSB officer for every 297 citizens."
https://www.nationalreview.com/2014/11/brand-new-russia-same-old-disinformation-ion-mihai-pacepa/

• Thanks 1

On 3/9/2023 at 9:23 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"Code Pink promotes LGBT, open borders, and anti-racism causes in the US, but they don't promote this for Russia, who is paying them. Now think about what Bezmenov was saying earlier."

Of course.

Comrade Ayatollah, it Always Points Back to Russia/USSR
https://founderscode.com/comrade-ayatollah-always-points-back-russiaussr/

The Persian blogosphere is boiling over with speculations about Khamenei’s alleged Soviet connections.

Russia Launches Its Own CBDC, The Digital Ruble

Posted By: Riley Waggaman via Off-Guardian July 17, 2023

The world headlines stories every day about the evilness of Russia but when Russia formerly releases its Central Bank Digital Currency… crickets. The war in Ukraine aside, Russia is dancing to the globalist music and is fully in line with the Bank for International Settlements.  ⁃ TN Editor

The wait is over! The Bank of Russia’s centralized, programmable digital token officially received the State Duma’s blessing on Tuesday.

Safe and convenient concepts such as “digital ruble platform”, “digital ruble platform participant”, as well as “digital ruble platform user” and “digital account (wallet)”, now have concrete definitions provided by pages and pages of legal mumbo-jumbo.

The approved legislation designates the Bank of Russia as the sole operator of the digital ruble platform. The Central Bank will be responsible for all aspects of “Russia’s” CBDC, including functionality, safety, and “the correct accounting” of transactions.

https://www.technocracy.news/russia-launches-its-own-cbdc-the-digital-ruble/