Is Russia part of the New World Order?

21 hours ago, TechnicGeek said:

I had a ridiculous thought once that all this is staged and all sides of conflict are controlled by big brother. This can't be Orwellian 1984 can it?
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist?

It is mostly staged. Obviously that doesn't mean that everyone in a position of power knows that they're in on it, just that there's certain players and ideologies influencing both East and West.

The West gets the Cultural Marxist (woke) arm of international communism. The woke stuff weakens us, and the Neo-Soviet Eurasianists use this to push third-worldism and to turn people against us. Western Liberalism isn't to blame, but it does make subversion of the West easier. It makes us receptive to all kinds of outside influences that wish us harm. Woke capital seems to support Marxian crap too, and people are probably right to say beware of the commies in suits.

I don't think it's all the East's fault. There has to be a lot of people in the West too that support the controlled decline of our nations for this to work.

58 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

It is mostly staged. Obviously that doesn't mean that everyone in a position of power knows that they're in on it, just that there's certain players and ideologies influencing both East and West.

Then this is all controlled environment and nuclear war that they scaremonger nations with will just not happen. All these efforts and rehaul of society an development of advanced AI to wipe humanity in the end? Nuclear war is a sham like Covid and this manufactured massacre war.

Edited by TechnicGeek

24 minutes ago, TechnicGeek said:

Then this is all controlled environment and nuclear war that they scaremonger nations with will just not happen. All these efforts and rehaul of society an development of advanced AI to wipe humanity in the end? Nuclear war is a sham like Covid and this manufactured massacre war.

If the same type of shadowy people control both sides, I would say nukes are more of a threat because MAD becomes meaningless if the PTB can coordinate and pick their targets wisely.

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If the same type of shadowy people control both sides, I would say nukes are more of a threat because MAD becomes meaningless if the PTB can coordinate and pick their targets wisely.

What's PTB? Workers' Party of Belgium? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workers'_Party_of_Belgium

It's can't be all because of them can it?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I dunno if you're joking, but the powers that be.

Potential nuclear strikes but not MAD because it's all staged.

I think there's no hope for humanity since society got comfortable and overlooked PTB that has gained function.

I don't even think it's worthwhile attempting to wake up people who claim they want the truth yet psychologically wired to deny it and mock people who have good intentions. The irony of people wanting the truth they can't handle...

So why not make at least money in attempts to wake up people to compensate for efforts and emotional embarrassment by mockery of conspiracy theorists they cause in the process? Because that's what society that points fingers at everything but itself deserves. Bread and circuses they want, bread and circuses they will get. PTB probably figured this out from social experiments they have been conducting and taking notes and now have technological means to take it to the next level.

On 4/29/2023 at 5:41 AM, TechnicGeek said:

I don't even think it's worthwhile attempting to wake up people who claim they want the truth yet psychologically wired to deny it and mock people who have good intentions. The irony of people wanting the truth they can't handle...

I hear you. That's what Bezmenov said, that too many people are contaminated, and can't be woken up even if they're exposed to authentic information.

I get mixed results to be honest. Conspiracy theorists often have a lack of discernment in the sense that they often just take the easy contrarian position and just listen to what they want to hear, but people that are interested in geopolitics and demography often listen.

On 4/29/2023 at 5:41 AM, TechnicGeek said:

So why not make at least money in attempts to wake up

That's not so easy if you're a dissident, but I guess there is crypto currency. Wealth just buys you time if you don't come from the right background. Long-term, wealth and private property will need protecting too.

Dugin 1998: "The New Right is only a project and we are its architects. The future is truly ours."

https://web.archive.org/web/20020312234316/http://ruf.rice.edu/~sarmatia/100/hutchins.html

Anatoliy Golitsyn: "Lenin wrote that true revolutionaries should not be afraid to discard revolutionary phraseology and adopt right-wing tactics to carryout a revolutionary policy."

[PDF] https://www.chinhnghia.com/GOLITSYN(Anatoliy)-Perestroika_Deception_(1998).pdf

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

Many threads on Russia on this forum ... I don't think we need to worry about her in a conventional millitary sense ...

Those who have been following the Ukraine invasion will realise what an impotent force Russia is , after over 1 year , no progress in conquering such a small county and over half Putins tanks have been destroyed ! So there's no real need for NATO , spending could be cut back ... the population of Russia is only 140 million and she's bankrupt and technologically backward. 

Russia  does have Nukes , although the components in these degrade rapidly and need constant replacement , I expect these are now as useless as the tanks. 

Is Russia a part of the NWO ... no , but I would imagine Putin has been killed and replaced by a rep shapeshifter ... This is not usually done to politicians who are often only in office for a few years ... but Putin has been in power since 2000! and is a dictator. 

The dictator of China would also be a prime candidate for rep replacement , he's been in power 11 years and is a much bigger threat than Putin. 

The controllers will be looking for opertunities to start WWIII before the final chapter. 

6 hours ago, oz93666 said:

Is Russia a part of the NWO ... no

Berel Lazar thanks you for your service.

Jokes aside, what is the "NWO" to you, oz? Because to me it looks like an internationalist Abrahamic agenda, that the people behind both Zelensky and Putin both support.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

27 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

what is the "NWO"

That's an excelent question EW .... 

How would we explain that term if your mum asked "what's the NWO?" 

I would say the NWO is the structure being set up to falicitate easy and effective management of the world ...

At the moment there are hundreds of different countries , all with their different leaders , all with different laws and regulations ... it's a nightmare for the would be controllers to control .. so they set about settting up unification ... European countries would unify under the EU .. all have the same regulations , one EU parliament ...

Likewise Asian countries are unified under ASEAN 14 different countries Thailand , Philippiens , Vietnam etc ... trying to harmonise with the same regulations , no import restrictions , one parliament ...

The Americas have their union I forget it's name .... I think there are 5 different groups for the whole world . And finally these 5 groups will all be unified under one leader ..

That was the plan anyway ... But it's really got nowhere .

So the controllers wanted the whole world under one legislative control so when the ET's arrive (reveal themselves) .. they will say "we can help solve all your problems , end wars bring you advanced technology , but we must direct things " ... and the structure for this is already inplace for this NWO ..

But as I say the illuminati have failed miserably in getting the world ready for this NWO. 

Russia? .. it's just one insignificant country ... the illuminati trying to establish this NWO are mostly in the West , they are the illuminati , the 13 families outlined by Fritz Springmier 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQu1co8I2CCpczXDkjSFGtX1yza7dyl2uaqa7ClfwSfKqwya4G

• Like 1