Is Russia part of the New World Order?

“The true measure of any society can be found in how it treats its most vulnerable members.” - Gandhi

This is happening in every major city around the world!

‘The Great Reset’ is an idea put forward by the World Economic Forum to fundamentally restructure the global economy in the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic. David Ansara of the CRA speaks with author, Douglas Kruger, about the ideological underpinnings of the 'Davos agenda' and the risk it poses to property rights.

unnamed(1).png.5d908e1a50a002f2e41521c6357b658c.png

Red Cocaine: The Drugging of America and the West, where communist defector General Jan Sejna described in detail how the Soviet ☭ and Chinese Leninists ★ hijacked drug trafficking in the 1950s in order to use it as weapon in the ongoing war waged against The West.

unnamed(3).png.3f6a6d330aca5bb646e4e0db49de0d93.png

FACT, FAKE, OR OPINION?

The open border and fentanyl epidemic is a declaration of war. 

China & Russia took over the drug trade in the 1960s. 
Through Cuban DGI they established the Latin America drug trafficking. 
  1. Most Dangerous Cities in the World (2022) Deadliest & Most Violent - Armormax
  2. The cities with the highest drugs use in the UK | National (inyourarea.co.uk)
  3. Highest Drug Use By City | American Addiction Centers
  4. Tent City Drugs - News

download(7).png.a1921aeab6a5a731f8994057ef82b598.png

Isaiah 14:12
“How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!” 
(KJV)

Yuri Bezmenov is a name few Americans seem familiar with today. Mr. Bezmenov was a Soviet informant and KGB operative who defected to the United States in the early 70s. In an increasingly difficult to find 1984 interview with G. Edward Griffin titled “Deception Was My Job”, he laid out the four stages of “ideological subversion” created by    radical Marxists    to indoctrinate and weaken nations from within.

unnamed(2).png.79a62187f01c6e3b5470bd5c98e2cf10.png

There is ONLY ONE way out of hell!

What is Pascha in a nutshell? It is the way out of hell.

E0YfQMHXsAoqFjU.jpg.b4e31f49307068f19cad3b97d4362cfc.jpg

Clean Monday | PEMPTOUSIA

Create in me a clean heart, o God and put a new and right spirit within me. Cast me not away from Your presence and take not Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of Your salvation and uphold me with a willing spirit. Then I shall teach transgressors Your ways and sinners will return to You. 

Edited by The OC
  • Like 1

On 4/2/2023 at 12:50 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Defector: Putin’s KGB Trained Top al-Qaeda Terrorists
https://thenewamerican.com/defector-putin-s-kgb-trained-top-al-qaeda-terrorists/

Poisoned KGB Defector Exposed Russia’s Backing of al-Qaeda
https://thenewamerican.com/poisoned-kgb-defector-exposed-russia-s-backing-of-al-qaeda/

Russia plans to ‘sabotage’ power supply in Nordic countries, say experts

In the event of a conflict with the West, “they are ready and know where to intervene if they want to paralyze Danish society," said Henriksen.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/world/russia-plans-to-sabotage-power-supply-in-nordic-countries-say-experts/2876701

On 1/26/2023 at 10:30 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

Gives the Russians a chance to experience combat with NATO trained soldiers before the real fun and games. Stoltenberg (KGB codename "Steklov") is probably rubbing his hands, as well as all the Neo-Marxist nuts that have taken control of Germany, as they push global warming scams to deindustrialize us AND ban fossil fuels which are CRITICAL to run a military.