Jump to content

Is Russia part of the New World Order?


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Did Putin really just put out anti-woke-lgbtq-propaganda Christmas message?
 



@EnigmaticWorld What did Snowden and Assange do that you disagree with?

 

Cozying up to Russia and the Mossad, at least in Ed's case. That being said, I can't be sure if Ed is a total anti-western demoralization agent because I don't know if he has talked about mass surveillance in Russia or that global tech hub in the Middle East.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Cozying up to Russia and the Mossad, at least in Ed's case. That being said, I can't be sure if Ed is a total anti-western demoralization agent because I don't know if he has talked about mass surveillance in Russia or that global tech hub in the Middle East.


What have they done that you disagree with to accompany your above statement regarding "...won't lose sleep..."

As far as I can see Assange released information on imbedded criminals within this system and that was seen as a crime, whilst Snowden released information to Journalists to discern for themselves both independently and collectively as part of a wider organisation on what to release never actually releasing information publicly himself. 

When reporting on crime is seen as a crime I take issue with that. I do not know them personally nor know more about them outside the same stuff everyone else has access too but I cannot take issue with their more overt actions in the public eye. Difference of opinion there? 



 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


What have they done that you disagree with to accompany your above statement regarding "...won't lose sleep..."

As far as I can see Assange released information on imbedded criminals within this system and that was seen as a crime, whilst Snowden released information to Journalists to discern for themselves both independently and collectively as part of a wider organisation on what to release never actually releasing information publicly himself. 

When reporting on crime is seen as a crime I take issue with that. I do not know them personally nor know more about them outside the same stuff everyone else has access too but I cannot take issue with their more overt actions in the public eye. Difference of opinion there? 



 

 

Well, with Assange it's mainly about what William said about him messing with British Nationalists, which makes total sense if he rubs shoulders with people that hate us.

 

As for Snowden, it's more about hypocrisy. Would he have the balls to expose all the mass surveillance in Russia, or is it just some Operation SIG crap where he mainly just points fingers at America?

 

Fitz could probably give you more info on Snowden.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Well, with Assange it's mainly about what William said about him messing with British Nationalists, which makes total sense if he rubs shoulders with people that hate us.

 

As for Snowden, it's more about hypocrisy. Would he have the balls to expose all the mass surveillance in Russia, or is it just some Operation SIG crap where he mainly just points fingers at America?

 

Fitz could probably give you more info on Snowden.


Who is William you are referring to? and who is Fitz you are referring to?

In Snowdens case because he worked for a US based intelligence agency, if he worked for Russian intelligence maybe he would have spoken out about them crossing the line? I don't know.

Did Assange personally ok and release the BNP list? I thought wikileaks got taken over by CIA quite early on? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TheConsultant said:

Who is William you are referring to?

 

The guy that posted that tweet above about Wikileaks leaking info on Nationalists.

 

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

and who is Fitz you are referring to?

 

 

1 minute ago, TheConsultant said:

Did Assange personally ok and release the BNP list? I thought wikileaks got taken over by CIA quite early on? 

 

Not sure. I shall have to do a dig on on him to refresh my memory, because I'm sure there is other shady crap that I'm missing anyway.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/23/2022 at 6:25 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"In the alternative media, I do not feel that we are getting an accurate assessment of who Henry Kissinger really is. The Infowars crowd will say he is a globalist, he went to Bilderberg, but they don’t actually give us the full picture about Kissinger and his career. Many do not mention that he was accused of working for Soviet military intelligence by a British double agent."
http://www.renegadetribune.com/who-is-henry-kissinger-ft-the-great-reset/

 

Same with Soros.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, XelNaga said:

To be honest, he is right.

 

I don't think anyone can deny the bad parts of "European" history, but he denies a certain groups role and places all the blame on Anglos. It's wolf in sheep clothing mind games, because he doesn't have any issue with Russia or the usual merchants that him and our leaders surround themselves with poisoning western minds and academia, or dictating our foreign policy. It's just "muh bad Germanics" and cheap pound shop anti-zio bs. If Europeans had true self-determination and had governments that care about us, we wouldn't be screwing with foreign countries because it doesn't benefit us. The Kremlin acts like the West is just committing suicide, but totally ignores the fact that most western leaders don't seem to like westernkind.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, monkeylove said:

The NWO involves the richest from the G7. Russia is part of BRICS and more than thirty emerging markets that is set on taking over the world economy.

 

the brics countries were using the same global financial infrastructure such as swift and china was built into the power house it is today by the very same corporations that control the economy of the G7

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

the brics countries were using the same global financial infrastructure such as swift and china was built into the power house it is today by the very same corporations that control the economy of the G7

 

And now they're forming their own.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, monkeylove said:

The NWO involves

 

The term 'NWO' is why normies and conspiratards get confused, because the NWO themselves will call the old system NWO so people adopt their new one. They're both the same rootless internationalists though.

 

This is why it's important to spot the common pattern with those that run East and West, but that's when people cuck out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/7/2022 at 1:57 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I'm no fan of our Western leaders either, but forgive me for thinking Fuentes' pro Putin shilling isn't organic.

 

tyujhjyery.jpg

 

Anyone remember when his pal, Baked Alaska started talking Russian? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0MSJqLXqwdF8/

 

Why do so many folks on both sides of the political spectrum have links to Russia? Why does nobody like to talk about it? Have we been infiltrated and weakened from within so we can be steamrolled later?

 

On another note, anyone got a source on this following bit of text? Sounds like some Kalergi crap, but could be BS.

 

t.jpg

 

Nothing to see here, move along folks. It's just your friendly neighborhood Russian speaking glowies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...