Jump to content

Is Russia part of the New World Order?


Recommended Posts

This is a bit old, I thought I'd read about it on here before, but can't find it, and just came across it again now.

 

Joseph Stalin’s Granddaughter is an American Punk, or as the NYPost says "an all-American badass"

 

 

Tattooed Chrese Evans, 44, of Portland, Oregon — a Buddhist who runs an antique shop — is far removed from her notorious grandfather, Joseph Stalin, the former Soviet Union’s ruthless “man of steel.”

Svetlana Alliluyeva, Stalin’s only daughter, defected from the Soviet Union in 1966 and married Evans’ future father, architect William Wesley Peters.

“Stalin for me was one of the three people who won the Second World War — Churchill, Roosevelt and him,” she told the Express of the UK. “Then my mother asked me to listen to her. This is when I found out about his crimes.”

 

Millions were killed during Stalin’s brutal regime from 1929 to 1953, when he ruled with an iron first as he transformed the USSR into a military superpower.

 

The bleach blonde is the youngest of Alliluyeva’s three children — the only child from her third marriage to Peters — and was born Olga, but chose to change her name.

Her mother, who was married to Peters for three years, died of cancer five years ago at age 85.

 

“My mother’s whole life has been about living this [her association with Stalin] down and trying to lead a new life of her own,” Evans once reportedly said.

 

“Of course, she abhors what Stalin did,” she told the Daily Mail. “But there was a period when so many people held her responsible for his actions that she actually started to think maybe it was true. It’s so unjust.”

 

Evans posted pictures of herself in social media clutching a toy machine gun and with a bullet belt slung over her shoulder — along with more conventional images, such as homemade Russian soup.

“Borscht from scratch. Love making it, feels like Mom was right next to me,” she wrote.

She said “nyet” to a career working for the IRS and decided to start her own business.

“One had the prospect of excitement, the other one was cool,” she told the Daily Mirror.

 

Evans expressed her love for her mom.

“She was always proud of me, when I hadn’t even really accomplished anything, the unconditional love, which I haven’t felt from anybody else, ever, because she was my mother, and that warmth of a friendship, which I probably will look for, for the rest of my life in other people,” Evans said.

 

sztalinonokaja.jpg.645801a376c40716aa7a2afcee55b845.jpgstalin_s_granddaughter_s_bohemian_life_shocks_russia.webp.ec3aaefd55111f9b63e6e414735b83d4.webp

 

She’s got her dedushka’s eyes — but this gun-toting, punk-rocking gal is as American as apple pie, although she does love to cook borscht.

https://nypost.com/2016/03/17/stalin-granddaughter-is-an-all-american-badass/

 

Also, Trotskys Great-Granddaughter is Nora Volkow, Director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (part of the National Institutes of Health).

 

 

These two MONSTERS are DIRECTLY responsible for the barbaric slaughter and genocide of at least 100M Europeans; both Slavs and Germans especially, and yet their posterity is working within the government and gets glossy headlines in the NYP - there's lots of talk of the Occultist Anglo-centric "bloodlines" but I wonder if there's a article that tracks Cains seed and bloodline from East Europe too?

I mean, the Romanovs were of German blood and they HATED (and still do) and exterminated them but there must be other 'unseen' genetic-line alive today?

 

As a side note; Why is is that only the Germans - and now increasing ALL WHITE people, even Anglo/Americans - made to feel responsible for an INSIGNIFANCTLY smaller "genocide" of numbers (even if taking the "official" figure which has been punishable with jail time for questioning in Germany and Austria for decades) ? 

When are we going to see 95 year old Gulag Commissars going to prison? /sacrc

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

This is a bit old, I thought I'd read about it on here before

 

On 12/10/2020 at 6:55 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

sgd.jpg.bf4903ad34d7f05df79ca90a971bf8ca.jpg

 

quote-i-have-never-made-but-one-prayer-to-god-a-very-short-one-o-lord-make-my-enemies-ridiculous-voltaire-30-37-25.jpg.6864ed05f55ec1b5d9f7b1874136934a.jpg

 

7 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

This isJoseph Stalin’s Granddaughter is an American Punk

 

On a slightly related note, did you read that recent Renegade Tribune piece about the usual suspects role in Punk culture? It's not really news to me as I'm aware of who who is behind most degen pop culture and how it was used to chip away at tradition. It's nice to know that others notice and that I'm not going mad though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

As a side note; Why is is that only the Germans - and now increasing ALL WHITE people, even Anglo/Americans - made to feel responsible for an INSIGNIFANCTLY smaller "genocide" of numbers

 

There are Mongols that venerate Ghengis Khan, there are those that hold up the likes of Stalin, and Mao, but there is one man that cannot be shown in a light other than immense villainy.

 

Why is that? If a man is indeed such a monster, is his status of such not enough? Why the campaign to make him out to be the greatest evil to set foot on the earth?

 

Could it be that the true villains of history, control the world?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

 

 

On a slightly related note, did you read that recent Renegade Tribune piece about the usual suspects role in Punk culture? It's not really news to me as I'm aware of who who is behind most degen pop culture and how it was used to chip away at tradition. It's nice to know that others notice and that I'm not going mad though.

OMG! *SNAP*

 

I was totally going to put a note in that post asking you if you'd seen that! hahaha- didn't want to post it here.

 

Also too, I "learnt something new today" from that comments section (I think it was) - that Nancy - of Sid and Nancy Sex Pistols fame - isn't actually of Anglo-Germanic-American decent?!! I did not know her last name was Spurgen!! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

There are Mongols that venerate Ghengis Khan, there are those that hold up the likes of Stalin, and Mao, but there is one man that cannot be shown in a light other than immense villainy.

 

Why is that? If a man is indeed such a monster, is his status of such not enough? Why the campaign to make the him out to be the greatest evil to set foot on the earth?

 

This book discusses this exactly.

See pg10-13

 

image.jpeg.1394504fc9579ff9785fe8b082b1d9e8.jpeg

image.png.10ac919b0496ad0e75668d33d7ba188b.png

 

Full pdf

https://lust-for-life.org/Lust-For-Life/_Textual/MSKing_GenghisMonster-TheShockingStoryOfGenghisKhanAndTheMassMurderingMongols_2019_40pp/MSKing_GenghisMonster-TheShockingStoryOfGenghisKhanAndTheMassMurderingMongols_2019_40pp.pdf

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

There are Mongols that venerate Ghengis Khan, there are those that hold up the likes of Stalin, and Mao, but there is one man that cannot be shown in a light other than immense villainy.

 

Why is that? If a man is indeed such a monster, is his status of such not enough? Why the campaign to make him out to be the greatest evil to set foot on the earth?

image.png.8e00fe362aad96ea4eac70701eca9713.png

 

 

SPAIN / SPANISH-AMERICAN WAR

 

GERMANY / WORLD WAR I
 

GERMANY / WORLD WAR II

 

JAPAN / WORLD WAR II

 

image.png.b9117d577f944cf50038d68dab2d1310.png

 

OSAMA BIN LADEN / WAR ON TERROR

 

IRAQ / GULF WAR II
 

IRAN / PERENNIAL "BAD GUY"

 

image.png.8010b57edf37a43124095ade2aae154a.png

NORTH KOREA / PERENNIAL "BAD GUY"

 

SYRIA / PROXY WAR / 2011-2019


RUSSIA / PERENNIAL "BAD GUY"

 

https://www.realhistorychan.com/let-the-bad-guys-speak.html 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Putin Charges West with “Satanism”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/putin-charges-west-satanism-offers-cease-fire-ukraine-zelensky-refuses-vows-keep-fighting/

 

In his speech yesterday announcing the annexation of the Russian-speaking Donbass territories, Russian President Vladimir Putin charged the west with practicing “Satanism” and of imposing “perversions” on children. 

 

not wrong there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

 

Putin Charges West with “Satanism”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/putin-charges-west-satanism-offers-cease-fire-ukraine-zelensky-refuses-vows-keep-fighting/

 

In his speech yesterday announcing the annexation of the Russian-speaking Donbass territories, Russian President Vladimir Putin charged the west with practicing “Satanism” and of imposing “perversions” on children. 

 

not wrong there.

 

He is wrong though. He thinks that western people just woke up one day and started pushing degeneracy on our own civilzations. Why would we destroy ourselves? Why can't he just stop blaming Anglo-Saxons? He could literally be honest about who pushes entartete kunst, but no, he has to be a typical fvcking golem. He surrounds himself with the same people that have turned the West into the Great Satan that he supposedly hates. lmao

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

 

Putin Charges West with “Satanism”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/putin-charges-west-satanism-offers-cease-fire-ukraine-zelensky-refuses-vows-keep-fighting/

 

In his speech yesterday announcing the annexation of the Russian-speaking Donbass territories, Russian President Vladimir Putin charged the west with practicing “Satanism” and of imposing “perversions” on children. 

 

not wrong there.

 

mb.jpg.aa20e2d45270fdfd6ea37cd93af1de90.jpg

 

Ea0f32fXgAA_h-i.jpg.05c6736a14b24e01cfac9782b475d161.jpg

 

I charge them with being hypocrites. Don't make me pull up Satanic degens over there.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2022 at 10:20 AM, TheConsultant said:

https://anonymouswire.com/putin-new-world-order-worships-satan/

https://gloria.tv/post/4FcBx1oaZuurDgboY9Lrxopkq

Ever wondered why collective news hates the guy? maybe he is fighting for people and people hate him due to propaganda? OR maybe the above is propaganda. 
 

 

 

Civnat stupidity for milquetoast minds. The guy says that in todays West people are ashamed to protect our values and traditions, but if we all started becoming more nationalistic and protecting our right to keep our identities he will turn into some Antifa dickhead. The dude just plays both sides and does whatever will weaken the West. He'll moan about woke crap, but also about anyone that takes a stand against it.

 

Thomas Sewell - Putin's Russia is Anti-White
https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/thomas-sewell-putin-039-s-russia-is-anti-white_kygPuphZRYyTSKz.html

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

Civnat stupidity for milquetoast minds. The guy says that in todays West people are ashamed to protect our values and traditions, but if we all started becoming more nationalistic and protecting our right to keep our identities he will turn into some Antifa dickhead. The dude just plays both sides and does whatever will weaken the West. He'll moan about woke crap, but also about anyone that takes a stand against it.

 

Thomas Sewell - Putin's Russia is Anti-White
https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/thomas-sewell-putin-039-s-russia-is-anti-white_kygPuphZRYyTSKz.html

 

 


Do you not find it interesting that mass media hates him? propaganda suits one group? he is hated by the people who own/run mass media. That is interesting to me at least.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

He is wrong though. He thinks that western people just woke up one day and started pushing degeneracy on our own civilzations. Why would we destroy ourselves? Why can't he just stop blaming Anglo-Saxons? He could literally be honest about who pushes entartete kunst, but no, he has to be a typical fvcking golem. He surrounds himself with the same people that have turned the West into the Great Satan that he supposedly hates. lmao

so in your mind if no one says "its the jews" they are all controlled by the jews.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:


Do you not find it interesting that mass media hates him? propaganda suits one group? he is hated by the people who own/run mass media. That is interesting to me at least.

 

I don't know that they hate him, just that they want westerners to hate him. The same way their media wants them to hate us.

 

This same argument fooled a younger naive me into following Trump, the same Trump that made those that we're not allowed to criticize more powerful than ever. Negative reinforcement is dangerous.

 

Those that are disproportionately involved in mass media belong to a group that believes that the West must be destroyed before they can get their messiah, so of course they're going to stir shit up on both sides of the Urals.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

so in your mind if no one says "its the jews" they are all controlled by the jews.

 

I never mentioned the J word.

 

Can you show me all these Anglo-Saxons that are overrepresented in porn, gangster rap, open border NGOs, feminism, Marxism, foreign wars, etc? Why did certain media outlets say that we must stop noticing a certain group in Biden's cabinet, a group that are not Anglo-Saxons?

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Going to share this again for people that think Putin is based.

 

On 8/15/2022 at 5:54 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

"It is the Anglo-Saxon who must be undermined if the ******** are to win."

- The Ultimate World Order, by Robert Williams

 

I censored a certain word because of the forum rules, but people can get the pdf of that book and Ctrl + F to find that sentence. Keep supporting puppets if you want to be destroyed or enslaved. Most people are NGMI anyway.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2022 at 10:20 AM, TheConsultant said:

https://anonymouswire.com/putin-new-world-order-worships-satan/

https://gloria.tv/post/4FcBx1oaZuurDgboY9Lrxopkq

Ever wondered why collective news hates the guy? maybe he is fighting for people and people hate him due to propaganda? OR maybe the above is propaganda. 
 

 

 

This is exactly why they hate him, because he wont play along with the agenda, and promotes anti-decadence and anti-paedophila, the opposite of everything the cabal wants to promote.

If people actually bothered to listen to his speeches (which are calm and full of common sense), or the media reported what he actually said, it would be an entirely different picture. Ive listened (watched subtitles) to many of his speeches and have never thought he was the person represented in the media, or trying to ramp up a world war.

They also hate the rugged real man image because they cant control it.

 

 

 

 

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I believe Putin's Russia is anti-globalization.  Sure he has friends of Russia such as the Rothschilds, Israel, China, and so forth, but I think he just uses institutions and countries to his own benefit. If there is no benefit to himself or the country, then he cuts ties.  The West and NATO countries are at the epicenter of globalization, and Russia is against all it stands for.  

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

I never mentioned the J word.

 

Can you show me all these Anglo-Saxons that are overrepresented in porn, gangster rap, open border NGOs, feminism, Marxism, foreign wars, etc? Why did certain media outlets say that we must stop noticing a certain group in Biden's cabinet, a group that are not Anglo-Saxons?

you need to realise just how little the sheepies know.

its shockingly tiny

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

This is exactly why they hate him, because he wont play along with the agenda, and promotes anti-decadence and anti-paedophila, the opposite of everything the cabal wants to promote.

If people actually bothered to listen to his speeches (which are calm and full of common sense), or the media reported what he actually said, it would be an entirely different picture. Ive listened (watched subtitles) to many of his speeches and have never thought he was the person represented in the media, or trying to ramp up a world war.

They also hate the rugged real man image because they cant control it.

 

 

 

 

Very much my opinion too and all it took was to just listen. Well, read but still. Either that or I, yourself and many others are charmed by his attitude, propaganda and lying subtitles? 
 

If only we had leaders who had any stones instead they just play follow the leader in their cult, it really is sad situation for both them and the people it affects, us. But mostly us of course as in the meantime they get to be treated a little bit less like an unwanted growth whilst pretending they actually understand anything of any relevance or substance, they are the most insecure people I have ever known and I think they know they are being lied to, at least on some level.

Edited by TheConsultant
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, TheConsultant said:

Very much my opinion too and all it took was to just listen. Well, read but still. Either that or I, yourself and many others are charmed by his attitude, propaganda and lying subtitles? 
 

If only we had leaders who had any stones instead they just play follow the leader in their cult, it really is sad situation for both them and the people it affects, us. But mostly us of course as in the meantime they get to be treated a little bit less like an unwanted growth whilst pretending they actually understand anything of any relevance or substance, they are the most insecure people I have ever known on some level I think they know they are being lied to at least on some level.

 

Agree. If only there was another leader like him who spoke like this.

They all do, when theyre trying to get elected, but a few months in, theyre compromised, they do the opposite, and the public turns against them.

To repeat from another thread, he's been in power for 22 years and his people havent turned against him yet, which to me is the barometer of whether a leader is good or not ie doing their job and serving and protecting the people. Name me one Western leader who does that. Its the people who decide.

 

Look at this - hardly Hitler/ dictator - looks more like the USA in its heyday

 

Vladimir Putin cut off mid-sentence during huge rally in Moscow

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/vladimir-putin-rally-russia-crimea-ukraine-invasion-b989091.html

 

Note no translation and complete censorship by the Western media, and here the Russian state television

 

 

Edited by northern star
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The All Eye said:

I believe Putin's Russia is anti-globalization.  Sure he has friends of Russia such as the Rothschilds, Israel, China, and so forth, but I think he just uses institutions and countries to his own benefit. If there is no benefit to himself or the country, then he cuts ties.  The West and NATO countries are at the epicenter of globalization, and Russia is against all it stands for.  

 

He literally supports building the temple, you follow Infowars, and you seem to think the problem with the royals is that they're "white trash". Not sure if you're just subversive or incredibly naive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, northern star said:

Agree. If only there was another leader like him who spoke like this.

They all do, when theyre trying to get elected, but a few months in, theyre compromised, they do the opposite, and the public turns against them.

To repeat from another thread, he's been in power for 22 years and his people havent turned against him yet, which to me is the barometer of whether a leader is good or not ie doing their job and serving and protecting the people. Name me one Western leader who does that. Its the people who decide.

 

Look at this - hardly Hitler/ dictator - looks more like the USA in its heyday

 

Vladimir Putin cut off mid-sentence during huge rally in Moscow

 

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/vladimir-putin-rally-russia-crimea-ukraine-invasion-b989091.html

 

Note no translation and complete censorship by the Western media, and here the Russian state television

 

 

 

On 8/23/2022 at 12:37 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

"These are people who work in governmentally subsidized jobs"

 

"These people are usually basically sent to all these super patriotic events to create the illusion of overwhelming support by the people."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, northern star said:

They also hate the rugged real man image because they cant control it.

 

"They hate the rugged manlet that won't even protect Slav girls because can't they control it, even though he does everything elites want."

 

🤦‍♂️

 

Keep making yourselves lolcows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...