The gift of dogs spiritual lessons from dogs

• 1 month later...

I have had spiritual lessons from my dog who has passed across to new territory now, in Spirit. That dog showed me stuff after her "death" which removed my fear of death and which was love and pure joy.

She also taught me emotional discipline while she lived. In a very graceful gentle sensible way.

Forget gurus, and religious doctrine. Get a good dog and attune to what they have in their Souls.

Good post!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

I have had spiritual lessons from my dog who has passed across to new territory now, in Spirit. That dog showed me stuff after her "death" which removed my fear of death and which was love and pure joy.

She also taught me emotional discipline while she lived. In a very graceful gentle sensible way.

Forget gurus, and religious doctrine. Get a good dog and attune to what they have in their Souls.

Good post!

Absolutely, I completely agree. All animals are spiritual, but dogs are very special.

• Like 3

• 5 weeks later...

I'm wondering if dogs are aware that their owners have been vaccinated?

Some dogs can detect diseases in their owners.

Perhaps thats why there is talk about pets being vaccinated at some point soon.

• Like 1

It seems to me that the satanic elite do not want people to have dogs for various reasons, and most of all for spiritual reasons. So I suggest that everybody who can, and is willing to put up with a lot of work, get dogs. Maybe a reason why they hate dogs is because they can sense devils and will usually bark at them in the very least. At the same time the dogs will frighten intruders, and they plan to intrude - God forbid.

Get dogs as a form of protest and resistance. Also it's good to have a true loyal friend, which raises your spirit. Also sonething they don't want. Anything that makes us happy is bad for them. Especially that it is statistically proven how families and individuals with pets are healthier. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

I saw a wonderful quote once. 

"You take your dog for a walk he goes for a poop, the owner picks the poop up in a bag. So who's in charge here?"

Edited by Fluke