Jump to content

Vaccine Passport / Certification


Recommended Posts

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-57108969

 

No alternative to vaccine passports, says Dubai airport boss

 

The boss of the world's busiest airport for international passengers has said Covid passports are the only way to restart mass foreign travel.

 

Dubai Airports chief executive Paul Griffiths told the BBC: "I don't think there is an alternative."

 

Critics of the digital systems argue they discriminate against those who cannot get vaccinated.

 

But Mr Griffiths says he is a complete supporter of the documents, which he says are "inevitable".

 

"I think the problem is not the vaccine passport and its discrimination. It's the need to roll things out and have a proper globally equitable vaccine programme," he said.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/4/2021 at 2:17 AM, Miaapple said:

 

 

Scary 

It is not a vaccine, it is gene therapy. This is true fascism, not democracy. If people don't wake up now, when will they? 

We need a massive uprise against these political and medical monsters!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, zaxatron said:

It is not a vaccine, it is gene therapy. This is true fascism, not democracy. If people don't wake up now, when will they? 

We need a massive uprise against these political and medical monsters!

Up rise? Ain't gonna happen. Peaceful Protests, turn the other cheek. Testicles have shrunk so much that all people can do is yell useless rhetoric.

 

Pray folk's and no shit, it will all stop! Remember to love your oppressor - violence only begets violence. 

 

Add as many more platitudes as you wish. Ain't gonna happen. They've shrunk to the size of rice grains.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mikheil said:

Testicles have shrunk so much that all people can do is yell useless rhetoric.

They've shrunk to the size of rice grains.

 

E1ifU4xVcAIIBzT.jpeg.35ded41d5dd9db31bb8d7a11be4f969f.jpeg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/16/2021 at 9:56 PM, Mr Chinnery said:

No alternative to vaccine passports, says Dubai airport boss

 

The boss of the world's busiest airport for international passengers has said Covid passports are the only way to restart mass foreign travel.

 

Dubai Airports chief executive Paul Griffiths told the BBC: "I don't think there is an alternative."

 

Critics of the digital systems argue they discriminate against those who cannot get vaccinated.

 

But Mr Griffiths says he is a complete supporter of the documents, which he says are "inevitable".

 

"I think the problem is not the vaccine passport and its discrimination. It's the need to roll things out and have a proper globally equitable vaccine programme," he said.

 

There is always an alternative, and that is not to bother with them.

 

As I said earlier in this thread, vaccinated people are still apparently able to 'carry' the 'virus', so what difference does it really make?

 

Health-wise, it makes no difference. Vaccinated people are supposedly protected from 'dying' from the virus, but then again unvaccinated people have something like a 95% chance of 'survival', if they actually get 'sick' from this.

 

The 'vaccine passports' are nothing to do with 'health', but a means of being able to track and 'control' peoples' movements, in line with the 'social credit score' system utilised in China.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

The 'vaccine passports' are nothing to do with 'health', but a means of being able to track and 'control' peoples' movements, in line with the 'social credit score' system utilised in China.

 

On this theme, the reset, digital identity and the 4th industrial revolution of nano-technocracy, you may find this gentleman very clued up and easy to listen to.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...

Another U-turn? Or perhaps there is still an amount of resistance to this?

 

England vaccine passport plans ditched, Sajid Javid says

Quote

A scheme for vaccine passports for entry to nightclubs and large events in England will not be going ahead, the health secretary has said.

Sajid Javid told the BBC: "We shouldn't be doing things for the sake of it."

He said the government had looked at the evidence, adding: "I'm pleased to say we will not be going ahead."

It was thought the plan, which came under criticism from venues and some MPs, would be introduced at the end of this month.

Under the scheme, members of the public would have been required to show proof they have had two doses of a Covid-19 vaccine in order to gain entry to clubs and other crowded events.

The Night Time Industries Association said the plans could have crippled the industry and seen nightclubs facing discrimination cases.

From: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58535258

 

Give it a few more months, they'll end up rolling this out, perhaps 'rebranded' as something else...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Another U-turn? Or perhaps there is still an amount of resistance to this?

 

England vaccine passport plans ditched, Sajid Javid says

From: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58535258

 

Give it a few more months, they'll end up rolling this out, perhaps 'rebranded' as something else...


Unfortunately, up here in Scotland the slimy dictator wee Jimmy Krankie aka Sturgeon has gone ahead with vaccine passports and they become law on October 1.

 

I don’t think people in England should be glad that vaccine passports have been cancelled just yet because I reckon England are just holding off to see how well the passports will do in Scotland and again us Scots are the guinea pigs only this time it’s slimey Sturgeon and her SNP cronies who are treating the Scots like guinea pigs instead of the Tories.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Artmuzz said:


Unfortunately, up here in Scotland the slimy dictator wee Jimmy Krankie aka Sturgeon has gone ahead with vaccine passports and they become law on October 1.

 

I don’t think people in England should be glad that vaccine passports have been cancelled just yet because I reckon England are just holding off to see how well the passports will do in Scotland and again us Scots are the guinea pigs only this time it’s slimey Sturgeon and her SNP cronies who are treating the Scots like guinea pigs instead of the Tories.

 

Certainly within the UK, it creates a 'two-tier' society.

 

What would be interesting to see, is the 'ticket uptake' for any major band that chooses to tour the UK, to see if there is any difference in attendance for gigs played in Scotland, compared to the rest of the UK.

 

The concept of 'vaccine passports' for such events in England (and possibly Wales too) has been 'knocked back' twice now by our Government, so maybe it is the case that Scotland will be used as the 'experiment' to see if it can work 'in practice'.

 

It is the ultimate 'endgame' though, and no amount of dithering or backsliding will prevent this coming into force in the future, 'they' just need to psychologically manipulate or encourage more people to accept this as 'normal' before they try and enforce it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

 

The concept of 'vaccine passports' for such events in England (and possibly Wales too) has been 'knocked back' twice now by our Government, so maybe it is the case that Scotland will be used as the 'experiment' to see if it can work 'in practice'.

 

It is the ultimate 'endgame' though, and no amount of dithering or backsliding will prevent this coming into force in the future, 'they' just need to psychologically manipulate or encourage more people to accept this as 'normal' before they try and enforce it.

 

They will use the manipulation techniques to gather consent, like they did for lockdown 1. It's the consent the need.

 

Nightclubs reopen, 'spike' (fake/manipulated) rise in cases. A nightclub or two will be outed as the source. Unvaccinated young people blamed. Fake left on twitter / SAGE / mainstream media celebrity doctors push for passports. BBC interviews (3) people in the street who say it's a good idea to bring in passports.

 

Fake Yougov poll indicates 'the mood of the nation'

 

Johnson pressurised - Sturgeon proven right.

 

Same script.

 

Do not believe for one moment passports are going any where.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr Chinnery said:

 

They will use the manipulation techniques to gather consent, like they did for lockdown 1. It's the consent the need.

 

Nightclubs reopen, 'spike' (fake/manipulated) rise in cases. A nightclub or two will be outed as the source. Unvaccinated young people blamed. Fake left on twitter / SAGE / mainstream media celebrity doctors push for passports. BBC interviews (3) people in the street who say it's a good idea to bring in passports.

 

Fake Yougov poll indicates 'the mood of the nation'

 

Johnson pressurised - Sturgeon proven right.

 

Same script.

 

Do not believe for one moment passports are going any where.

 

 

 

 

I dunno. I think people have become a bit inured to these so-called 'spikes'.

 

Not sure folks are still prepared to relinquish more of their rights because of those 'spikes'.

Edited by Rossiman
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

In the state of Sarawak, Malaysia, they have banned unvaccinated people from entering banks and supermarkets. This is part of a pilot program, tested on a poor state to see how far they can go, and unfortunately its working very well. Nobody is resisting, they are genuinely terrified of 'covid', and lining up to get the shots. Children here are given 'smart phones' since infancy to shut them up, so people here are completely brainwashed. I thought that moving here would be a good move, away from the big cities. What a dire mistake it was. 

 

So far my dad in law suffered a stroke after the pfizer 2nd dose and has to wear pampers now (he was very healthy and fit before the poison vax), my sister in law a miscarriage after the 2nd sinovac dose (she's had 3 healthy boys before this), 2 of my relatives in different states took the pfizer at the same time and both got covid for real, 1 had to be hospitalized. My neighbour also knows 2 people who died from strokes after the shot. His arm also attracts non magnetized metal like paperclips, magnets as well at the injection site, this was confirmed first hand by myself, and his relatives who took the shot too. Apparently not all doses contain the magnetic graphene oxide, but it's like in poorer states like this, alot do. 

 

This is what happens if people dont push back. No jab = no food, not even allowed to access your money. Thank you god for giving all the power and money to these psychopaths. I hope you're having a laugh. 

god watching poverty.jpg

Edited by Armesis
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2021 at 4:47 PM, Rossiman said:

 

I dunno. I think people have become a bit inured to these so-called 'spikes'.

 

Not sure folks are still prepared to relinquish more of their rights because of those 'spikes'.

 

yes they need another name for it cuz spikes is over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...