Vaccine Passport / Certification

2 minutes ago, Bill Conspiracyologist said:

The UK Government will “help facilitate” a ‘vaccine passport’ - still just a conspiracy theory?

https://william31127.wixsite.com/conspiracyologist/post/the-uk-government-will-help-facilitate-a-vaccine-passport-still-just-a-conspiracy-theory 

Google "vaccine passport". Hardly a conspiracy theory. It has been openly discussed for a long time. Of course it's coming. The MSM gods have decreed it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's all so stupid when the vaccine doesn't stop you catching the virus and doesn't stop you spreading it. So how does being vaccinated make it any safer for you to travel or go to a venue? Oh, wait, it proves that you are a compliant sheep that deserves a little reward ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2021 at 12:00 AM, DarianF said:

Denmark is introducing vaccine passports, eliminating the need to quarantine

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/denmark-is-introducing-vaccine-passports-eliminating-the-need-to-quarantine

Covid passports could deliver a 'summer of joy,' Denmark hopes

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/covid-19-vaccination-passports-denmark/index.html

And the agenda is rolled out

"There is the issue of civil liberties being infringed of course, but there’s really little difference when your mobile virtually tracks your every move each day as it is."

Despite public reservations, digital Covid passports will be quickest route to fans back inside stadiums in large numbers

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2021/04/09/despite-public-reservations-digital-covid-passports-will-be-quickest-route-to-fans-back-inside-stadiums-in-large-numbers/

• Like 1

Hi, Please share and help sign the below petition that I set up based on UK one which I also signed

https://petitions.gov.je/petitions/200670

They plan to bring this in here in May for returning travelers then we know what’s going to be next even though they say it won’t be used internally where have we heard gov say that before!

https://jerseyeveningpost.com/news/2021/04/15/jersey-could-be-a-leader-with-covid-19-certificates/

This was the bs headline in local paper and mentioned my full name never seen a petition in paper and mention person by name I think the uk and msm will then say they have brought passport thing in Jersey and it’s working well and all that rubbish to try and get it in the UK please sign and stop this as try Jersey first then try to get this UK and much worse for us all thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Miaapple said:

Scary 

I don't see it as 'scary', just 'illogical'.

It has always been the case that for people travelling from some countries to other ones, it has been required to have 'jabs', immunisation against certain types of diseases that passengers may not have had the opportunity to become exposed to in order to build up a 'natural immunity'.

Which I sort of get and understand, no-one wants to travel to some far-flung exotic land and become seriously ill.

But with 'COVID', its everywhere (apparently).

And it has previously been 'reasoned' that even if you've had the 'Covid vaccine', you can still catch it, and 'spread' it. (You just won't 'die' from Covid - apparently)

So on that basis, logic dictates that these 'vaccine passports' are completely unnecessary. It does not matter if you are vaccinated or unvaccinated, you could still be carrying this 'virus' and spreading it to others.

Ah, but then this is where the 'testing' comes in. For some reason, the ordinary 'everyday' Covid tests aren't good enough, one has to pay top dollar for these special 'pre-flight' tests.

OK, so you pay for and take one of these tests 72hrs before you're due to fly. You test 'negative', great news!

But what happens if between taking your test and getting on the plane, you come into contact with someone 'infected'? Oh well, that test was a waste of money then, and your holiday is essentially ruined if you subsequently take a test and come back 'positive' on arrival. Straight to quarantine you go!

At this point, does it make any difference if you are vaccinated or not?

If people with vaccine passports don't need to be tested, whats the point of the tests?

And if people with vaccine passports still need to be tested, whats the point of the vaccine passports?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

i don't buy it...

Neither do I, because 'opinion polls' can be 'faked' or manipulated to give whatever result is desired.

I wrote about this in 2018:

Opinion Polls and the Sheep Mentality

https://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/2018/09/08/opinion-polls-and-the-sheep-mentality/

Almost three-quarters of Australians would back a COVID-19 vaccine passport, a new poll shows, as health officials weigh up a potential nationwide policy.

The study, published in journal Politics on Friday, was based on polling of 1200 Australians from June 2020

And how many Australians are there? And who was selected to take part in this poll?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Neither do I, because 'opinion polls' can be 'faked' or manipulated to give whatever result is desired.

even more so,all they need to do is post an "article"  on some web portal(all of them are controlled )....and that's it 

and even if someone discovers it's fake 

they made their impact ......with the sheeps scanning those sites all the time

On 5/3/2021 at 5:17 PM, Miaapple said:

Scary 

That freak is this twat:

Andrew Bud CBE FREng FIET

FOUNDER & CEO

Andrew founded iProov in 2012. He is an experienced technology entrepreneur and leader, with a career spanning thirty years in mobile.

In 1999 he founded mBlox, which became the world’s largest provider of SMS transmission for enterprise applications. As CEO, Andrew built the firm into a successful high-throughput technology-based service business. Andrew also chairs MEF, the global trade association of the mobile content and commerce industry.

He was made a CBE (Commander of the Order of the British Empire) by the Queen in the 2020 New Year Honours List.