Jump to content

Who exactly is considered exempt from covid vaccines?


Recommended Posts

I’m sure you all know why I’m asking this. ‘Exemption’ forever means we would be left alone, from the originals and the top up jabs, which the regulators have said aren’t even bothering to safety test

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Ed8 said:

We'll have to wait and see. Fingers crossed it's something we can print off the government website and self certify, just like the face masks 

In men, death or voluntary castration, in women, death or voluntary hysterectomy. That should do the trick. Probably better than Thalidomide-type babies. or chemically induced infertility.

Link to post
Share on other sites

My guess is severe reaction or anaphylactic response to a vaccine in the past. I am guessing it's probably mandatory for this to be on medical records. i.e it will have had to be reported to a doctor at the time. It probably also will have to fit in one of the "boxes" they put these reports in.

 

I had a rotten reaction to a 3 month tetanus course in 1991. I caught everything going for the next year, even things I didn't normally catch. But I had a much lowered consciousness level in those days,  just soldiered on, and had no idea I should have reported it.

 

There are probably other criteria as well which might work as an exemption. Maybe religious reasons? Ethical reasons? Some intolerance of vaccine adjuvants?

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

Maybe religious reasons?

If  I/we created our own religion, who can say no to us.?

One of the basic tenets  of my new religion is no medical intervention without consent.

Erik Satie created his own religion with just one believer, himself. 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone who says no will be exempt, the way these sick fucks view karma, is that they they have to tell you what they are going to do, and then you go along with it. That way they believe they get past the laws of karma. You have to accept or do nothing. If they force it, then you do not have free will, they need acceptance and people to acquiesce for their plans to work.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

If  I/we created our own religion, who can say no to us.?

One of the basic tenets  of my new religion is no medical intervention without consent.

Erik Satie created his own religion with just one believer, himself. 

 

 

 

Say you are a Jedi master, and you don't want the vaccine fucking with you Midichlorian count.

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Phobia of  needles is a good enough reason. The medical term is Trypanophobia.

 

If anyone is being pressured by their work to have it and don't want to outright refuse you could say "yeah I'll be happy to take it as a tablet or supositry just hate needles" knowing well it its syringe only😀

 

I remember when I was preparing to go travelling around SE asia with my mates. They all had travel jabs at their docters. When I went to mine they said they had no one at the surgery qualified to give the injection. They suggested to me  go to a travel shop called nomad in town and get it done there... at 50 quid a jab. I thought fuck that all my friends had them for free. I pay my taxes why should I pay. I ended up flying out with no injections. I had a great time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

Say you are a Jedi master, and you don't want the vaccine fucking with you Midichlorian count.

Exactly. 

If they say you aren't  they are denying freedom of religion..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Exactly. 

If they say you aren't  they are denying freedom of religion..

 

The only religious group they are actually scared of is Islam. The rest of us, we're nothing to them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DarianF said:

 

The only religious group they are actually scared of is Islam. The rest of us, we're nothing to them.

Christianity has been neutered, jesus is some hippy guy not a judge now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Christianity has been neutered, jesus is some hippy guy not a judge now.

 

If you have a small family gathering for christmas with your grandparents, the covid cops will be smashing down your doors and slamming your head on a concrete floor. If you are a large group of muslims in a mosque, you can do whatever you like. Pretty obvious why... one group can and will fight back, the other can't and won't. And Covid cops are a bunch of soy boy pussies who can only feed on the weak.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2021 at 9:07 AM, shadowmoon said:

Erik Satie created his own religion with just one believer, himself. 

Erik Satie was a pretty interesting dude.

He only ate white food, and carried an umbrella everywhere. If it rained he put it under his coat to keep it dry. Re: his religion, that is an excellent idea.

Nice music too.😁

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CrowintheSnow said:

Erik Satie was a pretty interesting dude.

He only ate white food, and carried an umbrella everywhere. If it rained he put it under his coat to keep it dry. Re: his religion, that is an excellent idea.

Nice music too.😁

He is one of music's  most fascinating characters.

I tried only eating certain colours  of food it didn't help my compositions at all. Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2021 at 6:27 PM, DarianF said:

 

If you have a small family gathering for christmas with your grandparents, the covid cops will be smashing down your doors and slamming your head on a concrete floor. If you are a large group of muslims in a mosque, you can do whatever you like. Pretty obvious why... one group can and will fight back, the other can't and won't. And Covid cops are a bunch of soy boy pussies who can only feed on the weak.

A lot of people  dislike muslims but tbh I  admire their community spirit,  police mess with one and a hundred more will turn up suddenly .

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

A lot of people  dislike muslims but tbh I  admire their community spirit,  police mess with one and a hundred more will turn up suddenly .

 

It's the same with Africans. Quite a few years ago, an Indian shopkeeper in South Africa, stabbed a Zulu for complaining about a dud radio the crooked Indian shopkeeper had sold him. A few hours later, the entire Zulu nation came to the Indian Township. They killed everyone, burned down the entire township and toasted Indian babies in the flames on the end of their assegais.

 

Many events never make it to the newspapers. In one of the Zulu vs Xhosa confrontations, just before they let Mandela out. The media reported that around twenty five people had been killed. The truth was that 16 truck loads of bodies were brought into a hangar at an Air Force base!

 

I wonder if the Zulus still have the balls to revolt against mandatory vaccines or has plastics and brainwashing chemically castrated them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mikheil said:

It's the same with Africans. Quite a few years ago, an Indian shopkeeper in South Africa, stabbed a Zulu for complaining about a dud radio the crooked Indian shopkeeper had sold him. A few hours later, the entire Zulu nation came to the Indian Township. They killed everyone, burned down the entire township and toasted Indian babies in the flames on the end of their assegais.

 

Many events never make it to the newspapers. In one of the Zulu vs Xhosa confrontations, just before they let Mandela out. The media reported that around twenty five people had been killed. The truth was that 16 truck loads of bodies were brought into a hangar at an Air Force base!

 

I wonder if the Zulus still have the balls to revolt against mandatory vaccines or has plastics and brainwashing chemically castrated them.

With Zulus in the family, who needs Archangels?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

A lot of people  dislike muslims but tbh I  admire their community spirit,  police mess with one and a hundred more will turn up suddenly .

 

 

I'm no fan of the muslims in general, but in this case, I do admire them for their strength. They will declare Jihad before they submit to evil. Unfortuntely, the rest of us don't have the balls to declare anything. Just blind sheep like submission. And it disgusts me.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DarianF said:

 

I'm no fan of the muslims in general, but in this case, I do admire them for their strength. They will declare Jihad before they submit to evil. Unfortuntely, the rest of us don't have the balls to declare anything. Just blind sheep like submission. And it disgusts me.

Christians used to declare crusades to protect their people and faith.

Can't imagine any calling for a crusade against anything now except popular media led issues .

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

Christians used to declare crusades to protect their people and faith.

Can't imagine any calling for a crusade against anything now except popular media led issues .

 

Just using the word crusade in public now would be declared a hate crime. But Jihad is fine.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

man

 

you really get to see how dumb a son of a bitch is when religion is brought to the table

 

& in what world do you live in where you think jihad is a more acceptable term to use than crusade?

 

fuckin incredible

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/23/2021 at 1:01 PM, ThunderFace said:

man

 

you really get to see how dumb a son of a bitch is when religion is brought to the table

 

& in what world do you live in where you think jihad is a more acceptable term to use than crusade?

 

fuckin incredible

 

 

This is the woke world. Clownworld rules apply.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2021 at 7:03 AM, shadowmoon said:

Exactly. 

If they say you aren't  they are denying freedom of religion..

I dunno... I've noticed that even "religious freedoms" are being eroded away

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...