Jump to content

CNN will next focus on scaring the public about climate change


Recommended Posts

 
As people have been saying for a while, they will use the climate change hoax to justify further lockdowns, don’t forget tbtb have insane technology and can create ‘natural’ disasters at any time they wish. Blame it on humans coming out of lockdown, and back in we go... most people haven’t figured out covid is a hoax, far less would suss out something like this
Edited by Seeker
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, metak88 said:

 

O'Keefe just said he's suing CNN and part 2 video will drop in 15 min.

Can you post the 2nd video please. It seems that could be a piece of TV gold of they've been lying about covid. Thanks @metak88

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, metak88 said:

 

O'Keefe just said he's suing CNN and part 2 video will drop in 15 min.

Any ideas what will happen as a result of him suing? They are one of the worst out there and deserve a hefty punishment 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Seeker said:

Any ideas what will happen as a result of him suing? They are one of the worst out there and deserve a hefty punishment 

 

Any success with the lawsuit is just icing on the cake IMO, what matters is they continue exposing them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

David Attenborourgh has made a documentary called 'The Year Earth Changed' claiming humans are "latecomers" and "intruders"  in the natural world and "by and large it would do much better if we were not there at all."

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/science-environment-56752541

 

Tough luck Dave, because we are here, we belong here, billions of us, called "earthlings" and we have lived on Earth amongst nature since the year dot and would have continued to do so, if your 'Elite' cronies had not fucked it up!

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2021 at 9:46 PM, Velma said:

David Attenborourgh has made a documentary called 'The Year Earth Changed' claiming humans are "latecomers" and "intruders"  in the natural world and "by and large it would do much better if we were not there at all."

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/science-environment-56752541

 

Tough luck Dave, because we are here, we belong here, billions of us, called "earthlings" and we have lived on Earth amongst nature since the year dot and would have continued to do so, if your 'Elite' cronies had not fucked it up!

 

XR are right down with this. Been sitting in the roads in London  blocking traffic, holding placards saying they are "too terrified" to have children. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, itsnotallrightjack said:

 

XR are right down with this. Been sitting in the roads in London  blocking traffic, holding placards saying they are "too terrified" to have children. 

 

Across the country it seems, one in Selly Oak, Birmingham, yesterday:

Day of city centre protests includes one person sitting in road vs traffic

1_Fran.jpg

Quote

While one Extinction Rebellion supporter worried about climate change sat down alone on a busy main road a group of around 80 people marched across the city centre to demand "We want justice!" in their campaign against a new police bill.

Extinction Rebellion Birmingham issued a press statement about the actions of "Fran" on Bristol Road.

The release was headlined: "I will not be a bystander’: Two years on from Parliament’s declaration of climate emergency local person takes action in Birmingham with 100s of others around the UK."

The note continued: "On Bristol Road at 11am today, a local person stopped traffic for over an hour by peacefully sitting in the road wearing a sign that read 'I’m terrified of a disastrous old age because of the climate crisis'.

"As she sat in the way of oncoming traffic, Fran risked her life in order to speak out about Government inaction on climate two years on from Parliament’s declaration of an environment and climate emergency."

Saturday's action in Selly Oak was part of a co-ordinated 'Rebellion of One' plan which happened in towns and cities across the UK, from Aberdeen to Yarmouth.

A 'Waves of Rebellion' will see more protests held each month in the build-up a UN Climate Change Conference called COP26 in Glasgow in November.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...