Solutions, well this is not one of them

So, was relieved to find this place but within 1 week I am shocked.

There are some decent people on here but, from what they put into words, and have the nerve to post, 90% of the rest have gotten there minds in a right knot!

This is bloody dismal. Reminds me of FB, loads of chavs with some illusionary opinion created by their overactive minds. Maybe some of you were awake at one point but now this place is full of people stuck in Wonderland. A psychosis, their minds have a grasp on them. Or do you really think you are your minds? You think your 'person', body, mind & beliefs about yourself are real. Hanging on for dear life and making a mess of your sorry existance. Fuck this, I'm off to find some human beings.

Sorry to the few good souls here. You'll know who you are. You've a good chance of making it. The rest, GOOD LUCK, you'll need it!

🙈

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Glimpse_Of_Truth said:

Reminds me of FB,

imo it should remind you of "people"

. Or do you really think you are your minds?

trick your mind or your mind will trick you🤣

Fuck this, I'm off to find some human beings.

may i ask to share your discovery (for the few good souls )

10 hours ago, Glimpse_Of_Truth said:

So, was relieved to find this place but within 1 week I am shocked.

There are some decent people on here but, from what they put into words, and have the nerve to post, 90% of the rest have gotten there minds in a right knot!

This is bloody dismal. Reminds me of FB, loads of chavs with some illusionary opinion created by their overactive minds. Maybe some of you were awake at one point but now this place is full of people stuck in Wonderland. A psychosis, their minds have a grasp on them. Or do you really think you are your minds? You think your 'person', body, mind & beliefs about yourself are real. Hanging on for dear life and making a mess of your sorry existance. Fuck this, I'm off to find some human beings.

Sorry to the few good souls here. You'll know who you are. You've a good chance of making it. The rest, GOOD LUCK, you'll need it!

🙈

Ego-agents abounding. Many peddling dead-end ideas. Some are just nuts(unconscious), others are(nuts) consciously attempting to distract, detour, or steer others into rabbit holes without end.

What they really seem to be missing?  We are ALL NUTS TO SOME DEGREE,,WE WOULDN'T BE IN THIS WORLD IF WE WEREN'T. Denial does nothing but close the door to restoration of sanity(a spiritual process) by The Source of Sanity--what some people call GOD(The Real One, not some fake matrix construct).

The ego is the source of insanity. And everything else not of The Truth--- this fake meat-grinder world passing itself off as "reality" and "Divine Creation"(well, it is that to satanists...the people don't realize what they've been assimilated by,,, and it is attempting to possess everyone,,, basically they've been put under a satanic spell by the ego to generate an antiChrist "world"). And the ego tries to take credit or copy expressions of The Divine/Loveliness here(but not of this "world").

But they're scared of seeing that...when it ain't really that big of a deal,,, it's the internal where attention and work is required... individually...it's ALL in the mind,,, and this thing is but a tiny, tiny speck within the Greater consciousness, it's a farce blown up as something it is not by ego. All it really takes is who/what are we in allegiance to, what counsel are we accepting internally? Faith is trust in spite of seeming "evidence" to the contrary. The reward is great, to she/he that overcomes. Nothing of real value is ever lost, damaged or destroyed.

But, whatever,,, all will remember and accept The Truth eventually, not if, but when. I just pray The Truth dawns on anyone and everyone when their body expires, and they remember True Will.

Edited by novymir

TO ALL... whomever cares to read... 

I guess these forums are not exactly refuge to anyone but the most dogged + persistent of members, who seem to treat the experience of asking questions or handing out advice, a bit like a game of "vice" (where veracity of facts comes hard won but seems a lot like a battle often-- only it should not drive us HERE into being apathetic or such as that...  Anyway its not only facts we should be concerned about I mean (as important as that is, its our behaviour to each other too......  Yet when that is not the case and not enough effort to make room for improvement (by anyone) is made, then so it would seem sometimes nothing but the 'vice-like action in words' is what we get instead in these forums as a whole such is the impression I get by some despite what appears good general knowledge or intellect of certain users contributing as best they can....SO WHY don't we use that a bit more wisely and try to be more friendly,  especially to I CAN PRESUME INNOCENT new members who show no obvious sign of trouble or shadowy behaviour!  

I have little problem with intellect --or too-- fighting the good fight and all...  but I do (definitely have problem) with unnecessary or excess negativity as found all over these DI forums, like an over- articulated vein suffering thrombosis in some instances...  and where, if anyone should wonder what maybe the equivalent in me myself its my sensitiviity sometimes of my nervous system to put it one way, which we all have to help us on our path of sometimes unpredictable life (for empaths, I'd say we are so in ANY environment) and not having a thick enough skin as the downside.. C'est la vie I'll manage...

But this is okay to a degree if nature made us this way...

Soooo generalizing IN ANY OF US, we each to ourselves may have good self awerness, making us knowable to ourselves but how well are we received by how we articulate & express??

Well, are as we are to some extent as projected day to day, through each his or her own words on various topics by various people...

However, STUFFFF when feeling overwhelming of course becomes slippery, and confusing such as conspiracies are the rough bark texture of exchanges  at other times is clearly  when civility goes out the window.... Leaving precarious sitiations - sometimes rival-ish within our own 'coven' (err broad circle better said)... where individual expressions have gone OTT or individual styles in which to make our impact just leaves AN UNEMPATHETIC  DENT rather than good feeling of doing something good... To feel like stone upon stone rather than the more (broad or tailored) beneficial impact we might have each and as a group might have hoped for,  can leave everybody at a loss...

This is why WE ALL NEED POSITIVE INSPIRATION for those capable of expressing inspiration rather than turning everthing into something resembling battle of the titans at every throw of rhe dice..

Anyway~ in the average context of people doing as they do, that being the person embodiment of self with communicating ability or spirit evolvement that we all possess by nurture or self destiny.. Well each day is a destiny of sorts if we make it so, positive or negative. 

Really much simply though just  by being human and doing as we would be done by in the interests of community health ~ so whoever ANYONE languishes to be (hehejust kidding), BETTER}} *aspires to be* as of now the world currently or in what the world has influenced you to be over time, me likewise for good or for bad~ events can+do  take their toll~ if too many experiences had are bad...  BUT ULTIMATELY "WHO" WE ARE CAN ALWAYS CHANGE BY OUR OWN HAND, and with positive influence made by our next of kin comrades...

^^This is the result using this basic knowledge & self awreness, I would like to see more of alongside individual self mercy (for anyone), to look at making better of ourselves.. Coz if as we are now we don't mean to portray as gits or cold hearted or similar which sure enough I don't, then why stay as that when you all don't have to be...

All I'm saying is in my short lived but well browsed look around I just hand on heart wish we could see more positive expressions and solutions to our out- pourings of this or that. 

--------

Anyway, hope OP,  you're okay.. And being true to yourself, is not a bad thing! Even when expressed a bit angrily which is understandable, given how  you may feel now like you have one less sort of refuge currently! :/

Plus anyhow, later, if not now~ I hope the general vibration of this place turns around for the better to tempt you to return at some point... :)           Maybe a  big ask, but you know phases of the moon and tides of the sea, may see new light.... You never quite know.  :) 

--------

Not stirring in among those that ARE TRUE or that DO MAKE REASONABLE EFFORT WITH WHATEVER YOUR THING, but as friendly advice to the general populus here~ BEING TRUE TO SELF is something else any folk,   reading this could use more of perhaps? ...A bit? A lot more of in some cases, JUST A COMMON SENSE SUGGESTION~ replacing some of the  

-resentment default- all too often seen here by a core few.

I might admire tenacity sometimes, but problem is can become insidious  behaviour if left in top unrelenting gear of war footing or what have you, and by that frame of mind devours the innocent along with the reviled... So, vibration levels in empathetic energy gets dropped because a person may channel ALL into that. So much so enpathetic standpoints even get completed stomped out consciously or not.  

Maybe some people have experienced tragedies within their own family or loved ones, but short of that,  i see little excuse for gratuitous resentment across the board. Unless its just a 'rebel assessory' must have? (Guess you could say I am open minded, about reasoning for negativity but not indefinitely) .   

May include us all trying to being a bit more civil too on all our parts~ would not be lost I would think!! ~ and doesn't, mean we all have to agree every which way.

Anyway going back to OP to end... 

The OP is fairly straight talking in my estimation, but might be seen as short shrift to some. I sy this only due to shock of the welling up of negativity as I have been attempting to broadly doctor in this post.

Also, 

No offence now, but 

G_o_T has used the phrase "bloody dismal"... If y'all can't sympathize with that, you have no soul.  

~~~IN SUMMARY~~~

Yeah yeah... I do, I do get it, the structure of the world hierarchy is not a pretty face, and may bring  out our bad sides sometimes, but it shouldn't be a permanent reflection of who we each are at heart long term.

In other words it doesn't mean WE ALL have to be ugly too because of a deeply flawed world. Even a tyrannical one!!  

Edited by Acanthocereus tetragonus

"Positive" and "negative" are relative matrix concepts(distortions). The Truth Reigns Supreme. Before, beyond, and after.

And It's the only way to Freedom and The Real.

The "narrow path" goes up between(the neutral zone) the 2 poles towards Infinity.. The cross represents this. Right and left are dead ends(right-wrong, good-bad=illusion nonsense).

ps;

is "disillusionment" "good"? Is it "fun"? What is "disillusionment"?

dis•il•lu•sion•ment

• n.
    The process of disillusioning; the state of being disillusioned.
  • n.
    The act of freeing from an illusion, or the state of being freed therefrom.
  • n.
    A feeling of disappointment, akin to depression, arising from the realization that something is not what it was expected or believed to be, possibly accompanied by philosophical angst from having one's beliefs challenged.
wordnik.pngMore at Wordnik from The Century Dictionary.
Edited by novymir
typo

Yeah, a bit like "trailer trash" as used in america isn't it!? 

Chavs in UK are commoners of  a scuzzy sort of social under-class basicly which all in all means they are wrecklessly behaved,  drink,  smoke,  take drugs,  and have no regard for anyone. Reactive behaviour, aggressive, loitering, cheap talk, crass attitude etc. 

-----

But the OP was just angry, not everyone should take that bit personally, if at all that comment. (Chav is a UK term).

But I also understand the reasons the OP became angry which had more to do with lack of civility more broadly from certain members.

This place can be "no bars held" afterall which can come across as negative or abrasive or unrelenting, unfeeling...  (lacking compassion, empathy and positivity by some)  

Edited by Acanthocereus tetragonus
  • Like 1