David Icke a Freemason according to Twitter thread

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

has anyone else noticed an uptick in attacks recently? This forum is certainly coming under some fire at the moment....we must be on someones radar!

Here's a thread from 2009, discussing Savile (notice the freemason shill defending Savile):   http://web.archive.org/web/20150920193220/http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=55339

Sadly, DI didn't "out" Jimmy Savile in 'The Biggest Secret' and I think you will find that when your copy arrives. He certainly did, however, expose Lord Mountbatten.   Regarding the video y

Posted Images

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Okay, I wasn't totally sure if he wrote Rocketman content.

as far as I know ,which in not much ,Bernie Taupin? wrote the lyrics to all the songs an Elton wrote the music

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, theNWOisoutoforder said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm; we seemed to have strayed off the topic somehow by a gd few miles.......

I  behaved like a fish in the FE ocean, but not in this one ,sorry

Edited by peter
Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2021 at 10:10 AM, Bee said:

Sorry I posted in the wrong section.

Also saw this as it was linked in the twitter thread. https://newspunch.com/david-icke-lied-about-jimmy-savile-explosive-claims-and-2000-reward/

That article about David Ickes knowledge of Savile is hard to argue with.

I've just looked at that article you linked to, and notice that it is authored by Baxter Dmitry, a name I've come across before.

NewsPunch itself was formerly known as YourNewsWire, and was founded by Sean Adl-Tabatabai who used to be involved with David Icke.

I don't see NewsPunch or YourNewsWire as credible.

EDIT: just found this: https://davidicke.com/2020/03/22/newspunch-yournewswire-click-bait-sites-make-stories-claiming-part-alternative-media-great-damage-credibility-writer-baxter-dmitry-doe/

Now back to the topic at hand, I will ask again, does anyone have any actual evidence of David Icke being a Freemason? Because if not, this topic will come to an end.

Edited by Grumpy Owl
  • Like 1

All I know is David Icke predicted the global police state hell we are living in now, many years ago, and tried to warn us all.

He was right.

That's all I need to know.

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2021 at 7:04 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Now back to the topic at hand, I will ask again, does anyone have any actual evidence of David Icke being a Freemason? Because if not, this topic will come to an end.

It's obvious, it's those masonic hand signals that he is always using , arthritis is a blatant  front to deflect what he is actually doing away from the sheeple , here are some other hand gestures that masons use 👍🤙👉🤞 and here is one that I'm personally fond of  when I'm out and about in public 🖕

🤣

Edited by peter
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, peter said:

It's obvious, it's those masonic hand signals that he is always using , arthritis is a blatant  front to deflect what he is actually doing away from the sheeple , here are some other hand gestures that masons use 👍🤙👉🤞 and here is one that I'm personally fond of  when I'm out and about in public 🖕

🤣

So you'r saying all of the above are 🤘

😂

• Like 1

iv been researching some interesting stuff regarding john smith and common law courts.......basically a fraud..IN THE GOVERNMENTS POCKET....and its compelling.

also i once listened to this guy how he was boasting about having a back and fourth with a judge, making clever comments. Not once did he show any remorse for the people who had just lost their children unjustly...it was just a humorous game to this guy. 

David gave him a platform on here which i thought.....''what the fucks he doing getting this tit on''.

stinks