David Icke a Freemason according to Twitter thread

Bee

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Okay, I wasn't totally sure if he wrote Rocketman content.

as far as I know ,which in not much ,Bernie Taupin? wrote the lyrics to all the songs an Elton wrote the music

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, theNWOisoutoforder said:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm; we seemed to have strayed off the topic somehow by a gd few miles.......

I  behaved like a fish in the FE ocean, but not in this one ,sorry

Edited by peter

Posted (edited)
On 4/13/2021 at 10:10 AM, Bee said:

Sorry I posted in the wrong section.

Also saw this as it was linked in the twitter thread. https://newspunch.com/david-icke-lied-about-jimmy-savile-explosive-claims-and-2000-reward/

That article about David Ickes knowledge of Savile is hard to argue with.

I've just looked at that article you linked to, and notice that it is authored by Baxter Dmitry, a name I've come across before.

NewsPunch itself was formerly known as YourNewsWire, and was founded by Sean Adl-Tabatabai who used to be involved with David Icke.

I don't see NewsPunch or YourNewsWire as credible.

EDIT: just found this: https://davidicke.com/2020/03/22/newspunch-yournewswire-click-bait-sites-make-stories-claiming-part-alternative-media-great-damage-credibility-writer-baxter-dmitry-doe/

Now back to the topic at hand, I will ask again, does anyone have any actual evidence of David Icke being a Freemason? Because if not, this topic will come to an end.

Edited by Grumpy Owl
  • Like 1

All I know is David Icke predicted the global police state hell we are living in now, many years ago, and tried to warn us all.

He was right.

That's all I need to know.

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2021 at 7:04 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

Now back to the topic at hand, I will ask again, does anyone have any actual evidence of David Icke being a Freemason? Because if not, this topic will come to an end.

It's obvious, it's those masonic hand signals that he is always using , arthritis is a blatant  front to deflect what he is actually doing away from the sheeple , here are some other hand gestures that masons use 👍🤙👉🤞 and here is one that I'm personally fond of  when I'm out and about in public 🖕

🤣

Edited by peter
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, peter said:

It's obvious, it's those masonic hand signals that he is always using , arthritis is a blatant  front to deflect what he is actually doing away from the sheeple , here are some other hand gestures that masons use 👍🤙👉🤞 and here is one that I'm personally fond of  when I'm out and about in public 🖕

🤣

So you'r saying all of the above are 🤘

😂

• Like 1

iv been researching some interesting stuff regarding john smith and common law courts.......basically a fraud..IN THE GOVERNMENTS POCKET....and its compelling.

also i once listened to this guy how he was boasting about having a back and fourth with a judge, making clever comments. Not once did he show any remorse for the people who had just lost their children unjustly...it was just a humorous game to this guy. 

David gave him a platform on here which i thought.....''what the fucks he doing getting this tit on''.

stinks

• 2 weeks later...

Yes a lot of people in the BBC either suspected or knew what Savile was up to. One of these persons was John Lyndon (sex Pistols Jonny Rotten) and on a Youtube he said that Savile was a 'creep' and admited to being too frightened about making any complaints.

The game has to be played with 2 sides. They need the ones who tell the truth as well . This requires a certain 'occult' or 'masonic' knowledge of how this reality works. That does not necessarily mean the truth speaker is a practising satanist or an elite stooge. There is another force that protects and ICke himself has hinted at that a few times when asked why he is still alive--but the truth speaker has to stay 'alive' within the same agenda and so there is a tacit consent to reveal thus far and no further.

Think of this way---one is lost in the forest.. in search of truth and the truth is way out there on the mountains somewhere but first one has to cross a river (an awkening process) and the boatman who can carry you across works on the property of the 'system'/ government from which you are seeking freedom. He cannot work without a permit from the same system and also can only take you across the river. The rest of the journey is yours--that boatman is not your nanny or mommy or daddy who will hold you by the hand and cross the mountain for you- with you in their arms.

The boatman has shown you the way but to cross the mountain one needs to get off the boat and trudge along alone..

And even if he were a freemason (which I sincerely feel he is not), has he not show you the truth to awaken you? Even if the devil himself were to show me the path to God, I will take his advice. 

Focus on where you want to go.

If one is not clear about that, one will just sit on the riverbank, and argue about the boatman who brought you thus far.

Continue your journey..

On 4/15/2021 at 11:19 AM, Macnamara said:

i'm gonna quote you on that

Actually the earth is a conspiracy. 

A conspiracy is when 2 or more people conspire to comitt a crime. 

The earth is a crime conspired by the original archon the builders of the earth the eloheem that were cast out cast down. 

It is a crime to be in a human host body. 

On 4/17/2021 at 4:59 AM, Bee said:

I dont expect him or anyone to be 'perfect'. I do expect him to be truthful when he is the one who says 'the truth will set you free'. He has had a lot of mileage out of saying he outed Savile before he died. If its a lie, its a monsterous one.

Well I watched some of his presentations that were filmed in the mid to late ninties and he definitely outed Savile. 

Some of those vids have been deleted now thanks to YT but if you hunt around you may find them under other people's channels that have reposted them. 

On 4/14/2021 at 8:17 AM, Macnamara said:

Did you know that the bee is a highly masonic symbol?

The bee is highly satanic. 

It goes back to Oestrus(botfly) 

A stinging biting insect also sex

Which is a sting a frenzy 

An animal ready to rut(mate)

The human race is really a food source for a maggot. 

On 4/14/2021 at 5:08 PM, Bee said:

And? I'm a keen gardener with a love for Bees and other pollinators - not everything is a conspiracy!

Greek: σκοπός

Transliteration: skopos

Pronunciation: skop-os'

Definition: (scope); From σκέπτομαι skeptomai (to peer about [skeptic]; perhaps akin to G4626 through the idea of concealment; compare G4629); a watch (sentry or scout) that is (by implication) a goal: - mark.

Just Oestrus. 

2 hours ago, DougASmall said:

The bee is highly satanic. 

It goes back to Oestrus(botfly)

Bees also operate in a hive mind

Some people may assume that the queen controls the hive but that is not actually the case as sometimes the court bees will expell the queen bee and make one of their number the queen.

So there is some form of collective intelligence that surpasses that of the queen that is directing the entire hive. This would be the perfect symbol for freemasons who all create an etheric link with their egregore that is the over-intelligence of their order

27 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Bees also operate in a hive mind

Some people may assume that the queen controls the hive but that is not actually the case as sometimes the court bees will expell the queen bee and make one of their number the queen.

So there is some form of collective intelligence that surpasses that of the queen that is directing the entire hive. This would be the perfect symbol for freemasons who all create an etheric link with their egregore that is the over-intelligence of their order

Go look at the ceiling of the Vatican. 

It's all honey combed. 

The Vatican is a hive. 

Vatican means divining serpent 

Bacilica means royal abode of the King serpent the basilisk. 

The Vatican is built as a giant pregnant serpent. 

On the inside of the serpent in the mouth is a dead sheep, the culmination of the human race. 

The Vatican owns the earth and your host embodiment. 

6 minutes ago, DougASmall said:

On the inside of the serpent in the mouth is a dead sheep, the culmination of the human race. 

well bare in mind that the lamb of god also has symbolic representation as the house of aries through which the sun passes on its journey

But a more explicit symbol of what you are talking about is found in the logo of the car corporation alfa romeo which has a serpent swallowing a human:

Behind-Badge-Why-Alfa-Romero-Logo-Featur

6 minutes ago, DougASmall said:

The Vatican owns the earth and your host embodiment. 

No just because they pass their own laws which might say they own this or that does not mean those laws are lawful. We have inalienable rights given us by the creator and if the vatican or anyone steps on those then we are obliged to defend them, if we want them to stand....and the dark occultists WILL seek to step on them as sure as night follows day

17 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well bare in mind that the lamb of god also has symbolic representation as the house of aries

The sheep that are alive comes from EL the ram. (male sheep) 

H410 

Hebrew: אל

Transliteration: 'êl

Pronunciation: ale

Definition: Shortened from H352; strength; as adjective mighty; especially the Almighty (but used also of any deity): - God ({god}) X {goodly} X {great} {idol} might (-y {one}) {power} strong. Compare names in -el.

H352

Hebrew: איל

Transliteration: 'ayil

Pronunciation: ah'-yil

Definition: From the same as H193; properly strength; hence anything strong; specifically a chief (politically); also a ram (from his strength); a pilaster (as a strong support); an oak or other strong tree: - mighty ({man}) {lintel} {oak} {post} {ram} tree.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well bare in mind that the lamb of god also has symbolic representation as the house of aries

The lam of God is the root word for peace in Hebrew 

The Prince of Peace 

H7999 

Job 22:21 Acquaint H5532 now thyself with him, and be at peace: H7999 thereby good H2896 shall come H935 unto thee.

H7999 

Hebrew: שׁלם

Transliteration: shâlam

Pronunciation: shaw-lam'

Definition: A primitive root; to be safe (in {mind} body or estate); figuratively to be (causatively make) completed; by implication to be friendly; by extension to reciprocate (in various applications): - make {amends} (make an) {end} {finish} {full} give {again} make {good} (re-) pay ({again}) (make) (to) (be at) peace ({-able}) that is {perfect} {perform} (make) prosper ({-ous}) {recompense} {render} {requite} make {restitution} {restore} {reward} X surely.

Edited by DougASmall

24 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

No just because they pass their own laws which might say they own this or that does not mean those laws are lawful. We have inalienable rights given us

Yes they are the representative of those that created it so yes they have full title to it. 

The earth will be an anchor around their necks. 

You are not your body. 

You rent your body. You only inhabit it. You don't actually need it. 

Your body is your worst enemy. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, DougASmall said:

Yes they are the representative of those that created it so yes they have full title to it. 

The earth will be an anchor around their necks. 

You are not your body. 

You rent your body. You only inhabit it. You don't actually need it. 

Your body is your worst enemy. 

I disagree

I don't see my material body as an evil thing merely a vessel I am inhabiting for a while

They do not own my physical body though they may wish they did. I am a sovereign being on this planet and my body is my own regardless of what manmade laws they may pass to try and trick me into believing otherwise

Edited by Macnamara

Just now, Macnamara said:

I disagree

I don't see my material body as an evil thing merely a vessel I am inhabiting for a while

They do not own my physical body though they may wish they did. I am a sovereign being on this planet and my body is my own regardless of what manmade laws they may pass to try and trick me into believing otherwise

The body is the thing that is consuming you. 

The human body is an energy transmutation device for another race of beings. 

The you are EXILES video 

Goes all through that. 

https://youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

1 minute ago, DougASmall said:

The body is the thing that is consuming you. 

The human body is an energy transmutation device for another race of beings. 

The you are EXILES video 

Goes all through that. 

https://youtu.be/7v554QtlGKs

If you want to see yourself as worm food for demons and your world as their pig pen and your time here as one of perpetual slavery then that is your choice and very likely it will come to pass

My time here will be lived on my terms and i will bend this reality to suit me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

If you want to see yourself as worm food for demons and your world as their pig pen and your time here as one of perpetual slavery then that is your choice and very likely it will come to pass

My time here will be lived on my terms and i will bend this reality to suit me

Sorry but that is delusion 

It is not the truth. 

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow. 

Until you are converted (rectified reborn) you don't actually exist. 

It's the truth that reconciles you. 

The meaning of man is a hypocrite an actor a false idol. A duplicitous thing a lie. 

H120 

Hebrew: אדם

Transliteration: 'âdâm

Pronunciation: aw-dawm'

Definition: From H119; {ruddy} that {is} a human being (an individual or the {species} {mankind } etc.): - X {another} + {hypocrite} + common {sort} X {low} man ({mean} of low {degree}) person.

Your freewill is for you to change direction from down to up. 

You are fallen angels. Eloheem H430. 

You are the fruit of Intercourse meaning into earth on a set course/path down. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, DougASmall said:

Sorry but that is delusion

Your freewill is for you to change direction from down to up. 

You are fallen angels. Eloheem H430.

I am reading a book written in the 1800's that says the same thing. The author was concerned about the direction of humanity as well he may have been entering into a new technological age that led to the industrialised slaughter of the trenches

But despite his efforts and the efforts of the theosophical society and others who have all been preaching the same thing mankind is on no different course of action

So how do you propose to get people to elevate their consciousness in the here and now in order to invest in the hereafter?

Edited by Macnamara